Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? (9919 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2020
ubunja:
and then iTolex yini manje??

Your new Nigerian name.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by GreatResearcher: 6:53am On Mar 20, 2020
ubunja:
"someone" meaningful....

I get you. I have further questions but I'll leave it at that.
sorry sorry sorry. that was a typo. i wantd to type 'something' not 'someone' something like paying fees, buying kids wears, taking care of my kids.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by ubunja(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2020
GreatResearcher:
sorry sorry sorry. that was a typo. i wantd to type 'something' not 'someone' something like paying fees, buying kids wears, taking care of my kids.
it's okay man. Typos happen.

Yes atleast secure your legacy. Nice one.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Youngzedd(m): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2020
proclinician:
There's no denying I grew in finance immediately I focused on my self. I went celibate for over a year I chased a lot of openings on the internet putting aside my degree. I dated worthless godforsaken girls that left becos I couldn't pay them salaries but now I live a better life than their entire family. I advice my fellow young men. Leave these bitches they are worthless and empty and yours too just u only need to up ur game. Opportunities are on the internet millions of them.

These girls u see here calling hard working guys broke they are poor. As in excruciatingly poor and impoverished. They just hide their true state of misery in embellishments but engage them critically their true state will come out.

Those girls calling guys broke are very broke and they are from a very poor family.

Their net worth is not up to 10k home and abroad.

I'd ignore all those digital oloshos. They don't worth the argument. Few of them that works earns less than 100k which some of the guys they broke shame makes in few hours, a day or a week.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Omar09(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2020
ubunja:
don't be short sighted.
Who will marry these single mothers if guys are not getting jobs??

Fuvk! This is one hell of a paradox. There's no job, so apparently a single mom can find a husband faster, but since there's no job, no one will want to marry without at least having financial security....

If it was a bet, I think I'd still keep my money.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by ubunja(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Omar09:

Fuvk! This is one hell of a paradox. There's no job, so apparently a single mom can find a husband faster, but since there's no job, no one will want to marry without at least having financial security....

If it was a bet, I think I'd still keep my money.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by henryobinna(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2020
ubunja:
Damn.and down here we're pissed when a Landlord demands his rent a day before monthend. Lmfao.

It's a crazy world.
it's really crazy world. For most people the yearly rent is good, so you don't start moving things every now and then from one apartment to another.

If you pay rent yearly, and you by any chance have issues with your landlord, you're allowed upto 6 months to look for another apartment without them harassing you, but monthly rent.. maybe you'll be given weeks or a month
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Westernlove: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
aaah cool so you plan on staying single forever?
.. thats my plan.. gonna buy a big house.. fill it up with arcade games, videos games, a big t.v. to stream football matches.. a bar aswell lool

Go for Vacation overseas, Sight seeing, Meet great sensible hybrid people. Not the Inferior shiiithole senseless Idiiots wey full this Shalanga place....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by henryobinna(m): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2020
ubunja:

so poor men end up lowering their taste and marrying single mothers because they can't get single women?

While single mothers are ready to support the poor man by shouldering up to 70% of the family finances because they can't get rich men?

Then why is the poor man looking for a job instead of making marriage to a single mother his business? If the single mother is ready to play breadwinner then the poor man has to evolve his role to survive.
well, the poor man wants to be respected too like other men grin grin, his ego tells him he's the man of the house so deserves respect. The woman on the other hand feels she is footing the bill hence deserves the role and respect of the man in the house.

That is the issue.

Personally, I see marrying a woman because she can help financially as a very bad reason to marry. Whether you're rich or poor. Marrying her because you feel she'll help you bear the burden is the wrongest move, it'll always come back to haunt you; Majority of the time, it does.

Whether you're rich or not, whether she's a single mum or not.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Kennedyiheme02: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Westernlove:

Go for Vacation overseas, Sight seeing, Meet great sensible hybrid people. Not the Inferior shiiithole senseless Idiiots wey full this Shalanga place....
brother na the plan... marriage was made for women....i mean why would i confine myself to one parasite

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2020
henryobinna:
well, the poor man wants to be respected too like other men grin grin, his ego tells him he's the man of the house so deserves respect. The woman on the other hand feels she is footing the bill hence deserves the role and respect of the man in the house.

That is the issue.

Personally, I see marrying a woman because she can help financially as a very bad reason to marry. Whether you're rich or poor. Marrying her because you feel she'll help you bear the burden is the wrongest move, it'll always come back to haunt you; Majority of the time, it does.

Whether you're rich or not, whether she's a single mum or not.

You're wrong because that's the whole essence of creating the female, to help.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by henryobinna(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Your new Nigerian name.
Tolex is not a Nigerian name/word so tell him the truth undecided undecided
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2020
henryobinna:
Tolex is not a Nigerian name/word so tell him the truth undecided undecided

So people with the name Tolu-something never call themselves Tolex? E be like say una think me na mumu or something undecided
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by henryobinna(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You're wrong because that's the whole essence of creating the female, to help.
The otherwise of what I said js your opinion and doesn't necessarily mean am wrong.

There are a whole plethora of ways a woman could help in a marriage. It musnt be finance.

Moreover the essence of marriage isn't for both of you, it's for the kids that come following the marriage. People fail to see this and that is why they'll keep failing in marriage, they keep seeing it as being all about themselves while not considering the helplessness kids...

That's why you'll hear ladies and some men shouting 'my happiness' is what am after and all other variations of that selfish and dumb statement.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by henryobinna(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So people with the name Tolu-something never call themselves Tolex? E be like say una think me na mumu or something undecided
grin grin grin

You get point sha, I no think say you be mumu.

Your pidgin go well but e no too jell.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2020
henryobinna:
grin grin grin

You get point sha, I no think say you be mumu.

Your pidgin go well but e no too jell.

E don do grin Oksalayo you got my point cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by ashawopikin(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2020
4k every week

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2020
henryobinna:

The otherwise of what I said js your opinion and doesn't necessarily mean am wrong.

There are a whole plethora of ways a woman could help in a marriage. It musnt be finance.

Moreover the essence of marriage isn't for both of you, it's for the kids that come following the marriage. People fail to see this and that is why they'll keep failing in marriage, they keep seeing it as being all about themselves while not considering the helplessness kids...

That's why you'll hear ladies and some men shouting 'my happiness' is what am after and all other variations of that selfish and dumb statement.

It's not my opinion but a fact.

Whether she is helping non-financially or financially it doesn't matter as long as she is helping.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by henryobinna(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2020
CsRockefeller:

It's not my opinion but a fact.

Whether she is helping non-financially or financially it doesn't matter as long as she is helping.
your thinking capability is questionable. Go back to my first post that you responded to read it, now come back to your last response and compare and contrast.

I don't know how you people manufacture facts

Just have a nice day abeg
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Skepticus: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
brother na the plan... marriage was made for women....i mean why would i confine myself to one parasite

Marriage isn't bad as long as the lady is bringing her youthfulness and purity to the table. It's worth slaving.

The most important of all though, is for men to maximize their potentials without the need to seek for female validation.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Kennedyiheme02: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2020
Skepticus:

Marriage isn't bad as long as the lady is bringing her youthfulness and purity to the table. It's worth slaving.

The most important of all though, is for men to maximize their potentials without the need to seek for female validation.
this os exactly what we tell ourselves and soak in lies... see men in nigeria are only rushing into marriage because there aren't laws that support alimony.. child support.. and all that.. american men don hear am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by adeabdul2(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2020
Ah no o! I have to calculate the ones from my previous and upcoming lives.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Skepticus: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
this os exactly what we tell ourselves and soak in lies... see men in nigeria are only rushing into marriage because there aren't laws that support alimony.. child support.. and all that.. american men don hear am

I don't feel pity for those (Western Men) because they simped so much that the their family courts (created by men) are now the ones discriminating against the same men. I don't even understand the need for these men to get married when you know that the system is stacked against you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
what stops the men from signing a prenup? I guess Trump did so with his wife.

A moniker,casalinda ranted for weeks of her genuine love for a wealthy dude,after proposing,the dude brought a prenup...the girl started to feel uncomfy and open a thread complaining.

Men are their own problems,that is why I rarely blame ladies,who go see free food no chop?
Or is it great researcher that was dealt with heavily by a lady? Still talking about marriage in less than a year and paying for sex people get for free?

Please stop preaching red pill till all my kid sisters are married,they most milk foolish men first
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Korllami007: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2020
Skepticus:

I don't feel pity for those (Western Men) because they simped so much that the their family courts (created by men) are now the ones discriminating against the same men. I don't even understand the need for these men to get married when you know that the system is stacked against you.

They always believe that the woman their dating and will soon get married to is different from other women because they see no sign of the woman misbehaving, so the woman will be on her best behavior till the rest of her life.

They have been blinded by love.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by goodnewscliff(m): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2020
Omar09:

I get it when ladies scream “GO AND MAKE MONEY”! I mean money is what they are after and what they stand to gain in a relationship, but boys screaming it, I don't get it. Boys feel with money they can handle women's shit!

But the TRUTH is, if you can't handle women's shit when you've got no cash aka broke, you cant when you get rich. You'd be seen as a money bag!
Nice one.... Fresh fact....!!!!!
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Toseenlove: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin Have a miserable day.

Wheww! What a crazy Shitty Cry Cry Foool. grin

This Is the perfect words to use lol....

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Toseenlove: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
Well, no point going back and forth. Have a miserable day.

Stop giving these empty skull fooools attention, They are the Rags you use In cleaning dirts. Example is the one engaging you, Very useless nitwit of a thing....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Kennedyiheme02: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Arthur21:
what stops the men from signing a prenup? I guess Trump did so with his wife.

A moniker,casalinda ranted for weeks of her genuine love for a wealthy dude,after proposing,the dude brought a prenup...the girl started to feel uncomfy and open a thread complaining.

Men are their own problems,that is why I rarely blame ladies,who go see free food no chop?
Or is it great researcher that was dealt with heavily by a lady? Still talking about marriage in less than a year and paying for sex people get for free?

Please stop preaching red pill till all my kid sisters are married,they most milk foolish men first
lol i guess there would still be simps for ladies to marry then
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Kennedyiheme02: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2020
Skepticus:

the simp men that created those laws are just killing men... how do you explain a guy catching his wife in the bedroom with another man.. they divorced.. he had to forfeit his house.. he was paying morgage for.... he still continued paying mortgage anyway even though ge doesn't own it anymore... 3 of his 4 kids aren't his but he still paid child support... lol.... american women are greek gifts, they'll bring you down... thats why the men dont get married again...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Skepticus: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
the simp men that created those laws are just killing men... how do you explain a guy catching his wife in the bedroom with another man.. they divorced.. he had to forfeit his house.. he was paying morgage for.... he still continued paying mortgage anyway even though ge doesn't own it anymore... 3 of his 4 kids aren't his but he still paid child support... lol.... american women are greek gifts, they'll bring you down... thats why the men dont get married again...

I blame the generation of simping men who made these gynocentric laws that has caused negative consequences for their male kids.

Men's right group over the years have not been able to achieve a thing to save men and the frustration of men losing what they laboured for in their years as single men, to women in divorce courts, made men react angrily to the system by totally abandoning the institutions of marriage (Red Pill MGTOWs) and for those who have been burned by divorce courts, abandon marriage and sex altogether (MGTOW Monks).

It's crazy though but I hope it achieve its purpose of making this injustice against men stop.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Skepticus: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2020
ashawopikin:
4k every week

You are well on the path of achieving much for yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Y Do Young Girls Who Haven't Bear Any Child Av Saggy Boobs? / I Got A Self Contained In A Brothel / My Fiancee Is transgendered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.