Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State (57818 Views)

37-yr-old Man Who Raped 4-yr-old Girl In Abia Bags Life Imprisonment (Video) / 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / 15-year-old Boy Who Raped 4-year-old Girl In Ebonyi Freed Over N4k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by hmonaco(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Boniface, a resident of forest community of Riyom Local Government Area of Plateau State Isaac Boniface, a resident of forest community of Riyom Local Government Area of Plateau State, yesterday said he mistakenly raped a four-year-old girl in his compound.

The 20-year-old suspect was among the 25 suspects paraded by the Police in Plateau State for various criminal activities. He told our reporter that he knew the incident was a devilish act, but that “It was a mistake”, adding that he committed the offence one morning. The State Police Commissioner, Issac Akinmoyede told journalists that the suspect would be charged to court as soon as possible.

He explained that other suspects paraded include those arrested for kidnapping, armed robbery and gun running in the state. He added that a fraudster, who claimed to be making magic dollar, was among those arrested.

“The suspected fraudster was arrested following a report by one Shamsudeen Mohammed Hamza and two others of Bokkos town to Bokkos Divisional Police Headquarters that one Musa Isa ‘m’ of Richa village of Bokkos LGA deceitfully collected N2million from them with the promise of giving them ‘mercury’ which they will use in producing ‘American Dollars’.

“They also informed the Police that the said Isa (the suspect) used the mercury to produce one hundred dollar bill in their presence which convinced them to give him the money. After the money was given to him, the two buckets of liquid substance claiming to be mercury was handed over to them,” the CP said. He added that “On the strength of the information, the suspect was arrested by a team of operatives from Bokkos Division and when he was searched, one locally made pistol and fake five hundred dollar bills were recovered in his bag.”

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-mistakenly-raped-4-yr-old-girl-suspect.html

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Fadomero(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
God punish ur generation stupid egoat ewuuuuuuuuuuu

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Lawdis(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
....you shall as well "MISTAKENLY" be thrown into the lions den for rehabilitation and correction

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by hmonaco(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by faseblex(f): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
wetin

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by northvietnam(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
You are very very mad...
You mistakenly had an erection, mistakenly removing the little girls undies and also mistakenly looking out to know if an intruder is coming, then you mistakenly perpertrated the act...

Corona abeg find that boy go abeg

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Gartol(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lock the idoit with a coronavirus patient, and tell him you have misplaced the key. If you can mistakenly rape someone I can be so careless in misplacing keys as well

8 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Pinkyhubb: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Did I just hear you say Mistakenly!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Amuluonyenaego: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
fool
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Emily22(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Konji no good o

How much is EVA SOAP

how much is GOYA OIL

Even if u no get money, enter kitchen ....u go see local oil or king's oil..

self-service that shit off and reset your urge successfully

18 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
How does one mistakenly rape someone?

He slipped while walking and mistakenly slid into her or what

Na wa o!

Wetin Coronavirus no go see for Wuhan

28 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mis- what?
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by incogni2o: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
What!
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Babztunz(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mistakenly what?
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Dobson43: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
angry

Just cut his nuts sack, fry it and force him to eat it. No more raping for the pedophile

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by obembet(f): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kindly replace this word Mistakenly to intenationally

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Maxymilliano(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pedophile ...

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Mateen1000: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mistake Kill U dere, Omo ale undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Avalancheman: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Then let him be mistakenly sentenced to life... smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Nickymezor(f): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
undecided
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Cut it off now or he will do it again

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by incogni2o: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
northvietnam:
Ok

I liked your comment not because of your comment but because of your signature.

I claim it IJN.

Have a nice day
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by DenreleDave(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Your prick mistakenly erect

Your mouth mistakenly call d girl

Your hand mistakenly force her

And finally, ur erected prick mistakenly found it way in her pussy

This is my judgment, forgive me, I might make mistake too. After all no one is above mistake

Bros, you are mistakenly sent to jail fo 20 years with hard labor

Court

Mistake grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by DesignHave: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
embarassed
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by hmonaco(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
can i knw why u changed my link?
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by BlueAngel444: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mistakenly as in, was he trying to rape a 4 year old boy and made do with a girl instead.

I mean for saying that alone his sentence should mistakenly be increased plus 40lashes + 1.

Anyway how far that magic mercury money cheesy grin

Imagine minting money in your own house cheesy they should also arrest all those miracle money makers

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
end timee...... is near....
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by mamatayour(f): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mistake kee you dia
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by mascot87(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Shey this one dey mad ni
Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by superior1: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
He should be mistakenly killed

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State by Born2Breed(f): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mistakenly shoot him to death.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood / Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos / Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.