Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks (173833 Views)

First Successful Bilateral Hand Transplant Carried Out In India (Photos) / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
make I see anyone sneeze or cough beside me if my 5 fingers no go stay on their face like a permanent tattoo...

3 Likes

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by promotervickky(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
oz4real83:
As developed as Italy, USA and many other countries are, they are still finding it difficult to contain the virus how much more under-developed Nigeria , and yet, the Nigerian govt was quiet to the plea of many Nigerians that all our borders should be closed until the virus is contained. It is when the virus has finally entered the country before the govt decided to listen to the plea of the people. May God continue to protect us from these sort of leaders we have in Nigeria. May their souls rest in peace.

All you have said here made sense except the under-developed Nigeria. Take that word back.

1 Like

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by mrZENographer: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Tlyon:
R.I.P to the dead we still here on earth may GOD above all human,review the solution to getting the cure/vaccine to atleast someone.

The solution has been out but mainstream media is censoring it or giving misinformation.
The cure is take liposomal vitamin c in high doses. Also vitamin D3 with vitamin k (acts as co factor).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by badmus306(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nice work explorers
Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is how it is going to be in Nigeria when corona finally hit Nigeria, Nigerian government are busy cat fighting APC, 2023 election and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by able20(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
sapientia:
See the way countries with functioning healthcare system are dying oooo

And this virus is in a failed country like Nigeria.
Fortunately corovirus cannot survive in a failed country.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by Jman06(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
And some Nigerians still doubt that Corona virus exists!

Ignorance would worsen the spread of the virus in this country if care is not taken!

1 Like

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by Godformeeeeeee: 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
The end of the f**cking world
Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
You all need to calm the fvck down. We will get through this.

Chloroquine can treat it. Boost your immune system by taking garlic, ginger, apple cider vinegar, black pepper and turmeric powder. Try doing some form of exercise daily.

I am not scared. People die more from fear and panic in such situations.

Once again everyone calm the fvck down. The world is not ending.

4 Likes

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by guy222: 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
risos:
Now is the right time to go into coffin business, thank me later.
yes to save cost incase you or any of your family member die. Please better be fast about it.

1 Like

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by idonhammer: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Cloroquine is the only medicine for coronavirus.. You guys should stop adding unnecessary fear

FemiEddy:
The world can't recover from corona in the next 10months, obviously. PLAN AHEAD NOW, Seek the Savior of Mankind (not religion) and always be kind.
Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by hmohammed(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
oz4real83:
As developed as Italy, USA and many other countries are, they are still finding it difficult to contain the virus how much more under-developed Nigeria , and yet, the Nigerian govt was quiet to the plea of many Nigerians that all our borders should be closed until the virus is contained. It is when the virus has finally entered the country before the govt decided to listen to the plea of the people. May God continue to protect us from these sort of leaders we have in Nigeria. May their souls rest in peace.

Just say you are sad that the government is managing the situation well. Developed countries are recording huge death and yet we have none.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by faceland: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
franchasng:
Italians seem to have low immune system.

My dear Nigerians follow my suggestion and you will be free.
That and many other factors.

They have good healthcare system and have lots of elderly citizen. Then CULTURE. Three generation can live in one house or one street and they greet each other with KISSES (even men kiss each other). Since the virus can stay on someone for 2 weeks without symptoms and they are kissing each other on the chicks, I am sure a good portion of the population has coronavirus right now. So all those with weak immunity are in trouble. I am sure they are almost all positive so the weak are dying. Unfortunate. Iran is worst. They are digging mass grave.

As someone pointed out on another post, there is also the temperature factor. However I think it is mostly culture and age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by ignis: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
How will Nigeria survive this?
Lock border,Lock border..
They said the heat will kill the virus..
Some said it doesn't affect black people..
Some started doing comedy with it..

Now people are already testing positive to the virus..

This is not good at all..

The virus does not affect black people.

1 Like

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by guy222: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
risos:
Now is the right time to go into coffin business, thank me later.
Yes to save cost incase you or any of your family member die as a result of corona virus, Please be fast about it

5 Likes

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by jaxxy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
Italy’s death toll has now toped China, they were very irresponsible and lackadaisical in the handling of This virus and a paying dearly for it. They taught it was a joke.

An irresponsible country.

1 Like

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by faceland: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
jaxxy:
Italy’s death toll has now toped China, they were very irresponsible and lackadaisical in the handling of This virus and a paying dearly for it. They taught it was a joke.

Almost all of them have it and they have been spreading it allover Europe and even here in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by thinkmoney(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
oz4real83:
u guys that voted Buhari after many of us tried to make u see that we don't want Buhari not because we hate him but because we have noticed he is not in sync with modernity.
EVERY DEATH IS ON UR CONSCIENCE OH. YOU THAT VOTED HIM BASED ON TRIBAL SENTIMENT OR JUST SO YOU CAN HAVE BRAGGING RIGHT.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by Zooposki(f): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
oz4real83:

He was waiting for the return of his daughter from the U.K.

1 Like

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by Zooposki(f): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
iammo:
shocked
havent being scared this way since i last watched koto aye and toluwanile many years ago

this issh is real and frightening

It’s coming for you if you are a Buhari supporter. The blood of the slain are crying out and cannot be silenced.

1 Like

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:

There is more posibility of Buhari not having a waec certificate than this post reaching front page.
The certificatelessness of Buhari is a posibility second to none

Stop exposing your foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by Maski87: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
oz4real83:
I hear chloroquine and serious dog pepper soup can cure Corona

1 Like

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by Highshow05(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Corona virus na no going area.
Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by Jaspernubi: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Jesus says come unto me
Repent
Turn away from sins
The world Mocked, Liberals and secularist explains things away
Islam deceiving themselves says He is not God (Despite the fact of His resurrection, The grave of Mohammad is on earth. Jesus Had no grave)
Atheist debunk His existence

Scientist deluded by Charles Darwin claims the world began by evolution and keeps talking about a Big Bang
Corona Virus which is one of the Prophesies of Jesus when he talked about Pestilences visited the earth and everyone is confused

Matthew 24:7 states: For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Even if you think you are intelligent to explain reality with your confusion
God still reign supreme and ordains events in His earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by Moety: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Chai! No more Italy visa again. Somalia is now better. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by Investnow2017: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
In case you are still doubting the presence of this deadly though treatable virus, here is today's global report:

Total infected worldwide: 244,000+
Total infected today 19th: 25,000+
Total death worldwide: 10,000+
Total death today 19th: 1,050+
Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by israelmao(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
"...If I bring pestilence upon my people if my people which are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and heal their land."

1 Like

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
why is this news making fp now ? nairaland programmers i hail una
[code][/code]

Re: Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks by FutureFocus: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
lets hope Science will eventually win this battle , the Corona Virus has really done so much damage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead? / The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.