Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police (30869 Views)

"I And My Beautiful Wife Gets Kiďñapped And We Were Both Ràpèd Simultaneously" / Fake Soldiers Arrested In Lagos And Ogun By The Nigerian Army (pics) / Nigerian Police Return ₦834,000 Extorted From Public, Sanction 17 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by AceRoyal: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
I have been a very strong critic of the Nigerian Police especially the SARS division, as seen in the link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/4556173/sars-nigerian-society

I've always felt that nothing good can come out of the Nigerian Police and their hearts is as black as their uniforms.
But Something happened yesterday that made me have hope in the Nigerian Police.
A friend reached out to me that she was kidnapped by some cultists in Akwa Ibom(Ikot Ekpene).
She was smart enough to send me her location via whatsapp.
I went on Twitter and contacted @PoliceNG_CRU.
They swiftly sent me a DM and asked I call them on 08057000002.
I did and they sent a DPO on survaliance of the area last night to map it out and this morning the girl was rescued and the guys arrested.

Please if you have any emergency call the police via 08057000002.

I am really surprised by their swift response even though it was late at night as well as their professionalism. The guys that handled the call where so polite, calm, patient and professional!

This experience has made me have hope in the Nigerian Police and I must commend them.
I am also very proud of and grateful to them.

Also, Please whenever you find yourself in a compromised situation or environment try to be calm and don't panic.
Try to reach out to those around you and if possible turn on the GPS location on your phone and send an SOS to anyone you feel might be of help or be smart enough to help you contact the right authorities.
Delete bank account informations from your phone and if possible format it.
Pictures and the likes can give you out.
Always store in your memory the phone number of someone you can trust to always look out for you.
Don't travel without informing someone of your journey and destination.
If lodged in a hotel, send the hotel name and room number to someone you can trust.
Be safe, be cautious and be careful.

Cc: mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala

94 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by AceRoyal: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
smiley

5 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by icebird25(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
In NPF there are good ones and the bad ones ...
Kudos to the legit NPF

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Akunwafor(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
The generationbof bad ones are gradually disappearing.

A day will come when we'll have only graduates in the force.

102 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by GraGra247(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
OUT OF ONE BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE, THERE ARE A THOUSAND UGLY ONES.

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by daddytime(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
God and nemesis turn the so-called kidnapper to a mugu.

What kidnapper allows his victim access to a phone unsupervised?

Na God just want yeye the foolish guys.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by devilmaycry: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin na dream b dis?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Babatunde40(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
Uyo is a calm and beautiful city. All these illiterate cultists should not turn it into an insecure place. If Nigeria was a civilized society without tribalism, places like Uyo, Enugu and Gombe are where I would like to stay. The stress in this Lagos is too much

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Legitz: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nice one from NPF

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by toxxnoni(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ok
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Babztunz(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Indeed police is our friends
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by moscobabs(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
angryHi
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by DirtyGold: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Police is never your friend... random acts of professionalism is expected once in awhile
As much as possible, have nothing to do with the Nigerian police.

Stay out of trouble, dasall!

What's tha business?

13 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by namiji2598: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nice marketing by the Nigerian police force!!!!

Call that number and get ur self in the hook

17 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
In the dark, all cats might not be grey after all....
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by DropsMic(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
During my service in PH i and my friends were robbed at gun point in Diobu. (First time such a thing happened to me).

Immediately after it happened, we trekked down to the nearest police station to report the incident, on getting there, we met an old man and after narrating what happened, how we were robbed of our phones and wallets and how we even had to trek to the police station... The old man without even looking at us said... Go bring 5k make i open the case...

That day my heart fell inside my stomach.
That was my first and only experience with the Nigerian police

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Benesis: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
lols
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Alexaonfleek: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
Good one
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Patrioticman007(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
What
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Topmaike007(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
cheesy
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by wisdomremz(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
one in a thousand

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by samsam2019: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
I don't care. I still consider them sons of a b1tch

My reasons?

There are more robbery, kidnapping, extortion and crimes from the Nigerian police than all criminals combined. Only positive that can come out of them is to have them disbanded and state police should replace them.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by SouthNigerian: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
I have friends who are Nigerian Police, great personalities who aren't proud of the shameful activities of their dark hearted colleagues.

Anyways, kudos to the Passionate Nigerian Police out there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Grace001: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Interesting
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Gallantfortune(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ehhhh,

Nigerian police?

I doubt am.
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by FuckThaMod: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
AceRoyal:
I have been a very strong critic of the Nigerian Police especially the SARS division, as seen in the link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/4556173/sars-nigerian-society

I've always felt that nothing good can come out of the Nigerian Police and their hearts is as black as their uniforms.
But Something happened yesterday that made me have hope in the Nigerian Police.
A friend reached out to me that she was kidnapped by some cultists in Akwa Ibom(Ikot Ekpene).
She was smart enough to send me her location via whatsapp.
I went on Twitter and contacted @PoliceNG_CRU.
They swiftly sent me a DM and asked I call them on 08057000002.
I did and they sent a DPO on survaliance of the area last night to map it out and this morning the girl was rescued and the guys arrested.

Please if you have any emergency call the police via 08057000002.

I am really surprised by their swift response even though it was late at night as well as their professionalism. The guys that handled the call where so polite, calm, patient and professional!

This experience has made me have hope in the Nigerian Police and I must commend them.
I am also very proud of and grateful to them.

Also, Please whenever you find yourself in a compromised situation or environment try to be calm and don't panic.
Try to reach out to those around you and if possible turn on the GPS location on your phone and send an SOS to anyone you feel might be of help or be smart enough to help you contact the right authorities.
Delete bank account informations from your phone and if possible format it.
Pictures and the likes can give you out.
Always store in your memory the phone number of someone you can trust to always look out for you.
Don't travel without informing someone of your journey and destination.
If lodged in a hotel, send the hotel name and room number to someone you can trust.
Be safe, be cautious and be careful.

Cc: mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala
Make we hear word abeg! angry

14 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
When people in Nigeriapraise police in the western world I shake my head

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Kendumazy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
OK naww
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Patrioticman007(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
What a world, just because you're in financial difficulty, you will then transfer it to another person, not minding, whether that person is in a terrible situation than yours.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Women Jailed For Fighting For A Man In Public / Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover / Police Arrest 10 Suspects In Akwa Ibom, Recover Looted Properties Worth Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.