Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused (1778 Views)

I Am Confused! What Should I Do Please? / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused by Kimzo: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
There is this lady I met January 2019 while I was at Lagos, we were colleagues at work, at first the plan was to chop and clean mouth, but along the line, I got caught in the love circle, because she's this very lovely, jovial and lively kinda girl, she was done with her Diploma, but wanted to further ahead to a university.

Jamb came she did it and passed and I was so happy for her, she picked UniCal majorly because that was where she did her Diploma, although she asked me which University should she pick , I told her UniCal is okay, that she will have an advantage of getting admission,

She will always bring food for me to work, and it was known to other colleagues that we were dating, there was a particular time my Mum came around and I was dead broke she dropped her ATM with me so I can sort out myself, On Sundays she makes dinner for me, sometimes she sends her younger bro to bring it, other times I go myself..

Fast forward to August she went for the Post UME, which she passed, On a faithful day while she was still at Calabar, because she had to stay back wait for the result to be out and work out the admission process..

She called me but then she wasn't the one talking it was a male voice, he greeted me and introduced himself as my girlfriend fiance, I was shocked though and had to composed myself cos I was at work... I could hear her voice underneath telling the guy not to call me, the guy told me how she knows the Dad , Mum and all her relatives, I wasn't moved a and was just calm...

Later in the day she called me and told me not to be angry and she will explain things to me when she got back, she came back I wasn't interested in the topic, I told her to forget it..

This January she went to school,and I also relocated to Onitsha....We were chatting, talking and everything was fine, I made sure to give r her the space she needs, then came the ASUU strike , we had a plan she will come on Tuesday buy she told me she can't, because there are rumors the strike could be called off, I was angry because I was so anxious to see her.

Then came yesterday I called her, she felt uncomfortable on the phone and I overheard a voice, it was that same guy, i told her to give him the phone, she obliged until i told her i will get mad at her, i spoke with the guy and he made it clear to me he has been sleeping at her place for long, and he got to know she is coming over to my place this weekend before he threatened to call her parents and tell them...I don't really know what to do because i love this girl truth be told...

The guy has seized her phone and I can't reach her unless, I call the guy, just some minutes ago he called and said he is going to tell her Mum she is coming to my place at Onitsha, I could hear her telling the guy she doesn't want the relationship with hime again, but it's almost like the guy is turning it to a do or die affair..

Note:There was a time she broke up with me just last month, i didn't call her because i was so busy at work, she called back the following day, saying she can't deal with the break up..

Meanwhile the guy doesn't know neither her mum nor Dad

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by 2dice01: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nice love Triangle

I wish it was an Equilateral Triangle grin

The problem we have is when you in love you forget your sense and start using your partner own

Just move on
If the girl was yours she will be the opening a thread about how she fúcked up asking what is the next step

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused by ITbomb(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
And she keeps running back to him

Why can't she relocate and stay very far away from him

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by tompat86(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Run!!!
Re: I Am Confused by Kimzo: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
ITbomb:
And she keeps running back to him

Why can't she relocate and stay very far away from him
She just got the apartment in January
Re: I Am Confused by vincentjk(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
These are what I've to dish out:

1. The guy forks better than you the reason why she keeps coming back no matter how he beats or mistreat her. He stays at her place, eats her food, digs her day and night and still seize her phone when he wants but she goes to your place to collect money to make food and keep the spare cash in her pockets. You're the beta while he's the Alpha

2. You need to be redpilled bro, this is 2020 come on

3. The chances you two won't get intimate if she visits you at onitsha is very slim, oga corona is here and spreads by air how much more if you've an intercourse with the infected person??

Las las God has his own ways of doing things

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused by Kimzo: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
tompat86:
Run!!!
As much as I want to, I don't want itt to be like a betrayal, because she was there at the time I was hungry and needed food, and it's almost like the guy doesn't want her to be, because there was a day she called me and started crying saying the guy won't let here be that even if they break up as long as she is in calabar he will always monitor her movement, which I asked the guy and he didn't deny... It's kinda turning to an abuse for her
Re: I Am Confused by Kimzo: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
2dice01:
Nice love Triangle

I wish it was an Equilateral Triangle grin

The problem we have is when you in love you forget your sense and start using your partner own

Just move on
If the girl was yours she will be the opening a thread about how she fúcked up asking what is the next step
If I talk Corona virus maybe you go serious
Re: I Am Confused by 2dice01: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kimzo:
As much as I want to, I don't want itt to be like a betrayal, because she was there at the time I was hungry and needed food, and it's almost like the guy doesn't want her to be, because there was a day she called me and started crying saying the guy won't let here be that even if they break up as long as she is in calabar he will always monitor her movement, which I asked the guy and he didn't deny... It's kinda turning to an abuse for her
Which betrayal are you talking about?

Is it the one she did cus she never told you she had a fiancé before and she will never tell you if not that you find out

She is just playing you guys like Ludo

If you like don't give yourself Brain

So you the Mumu that want to fight for love while she bang the other dude with different styles

I dunno which is better
Giving you Upper cut or Sending you to UK to go hug Idris Elba

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused by Kimzo: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
2dice01:
Which betrayal are you talking about?

Is it the one she did cus she never told you she had a fiancé before and she will never tell you if not that you find out

She is just playing you guys like Ludo

If you like don't give yourself Brain

So you the Mumu that want to fight for love while she bang the other dude with different styles

I dunno which is better
Giving you Upper cut or Sending you to UK to go hug Idris Elba
Upper cut I think
Re: I Am Confused by Kimzo: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Also the guy isn't her Fiance, the issue here is the she broke up with the guy and he really isn't ready to take it probably because he said he has spent a lot fo her.... Although I told the the to please not get me involved in there issues again, he called few minutes ago, and he has also seized her phone, some guys ehn

The guy also had a child from a broken relationship
Re: I Am Confused by XhosaNostra(f): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kimzo:
There is this lady I met January 2019 while I was at Lagos, we were colleagues at work, at first the plan was to chop and clean mouth, but along the line, I got caught in the love circle, because she's this very lovely, jovial and lively kinda girl, she was done with her Diploma, but wanted to further ahead to a university.

Jamb came she did it and passed and I was so happy for her, she picked UniCal majorly because that was where she did her Diploma, although she asked me which University should she pick , I told her UniCal is okay, that she will have an advantage of getting admission,

She will always bring food for me to work, and it was known to other colleagues that we were dating, there was a particular time my Mum came around and I was dead broke she dropped her ATM with me so I can sort out myself, On Sundays she makes dinner for me, sometimes she sends her younger bro to bring it, other times I go myself..

Fast forward to August she went for the Post UME, which she passed, On a faithful day while she was still at Calabar, because she had to stay back wait for the result to be out and work out the admission process..

She called me but then she wasn't the one talking it was a male voice, he greeted me and introduced himself as my girlfriend fiance, I was shocked though and had to composed myself cos I was at work... I could hear her voice underneath telling the guy not to call me, the guy told me how she knows the Dad , Mum and all her relatives, I wasn't moved a and was just calm...

Later in the day she called me and told me not to be angry and she will explain things to me when she got back, she came back I wasn't interested in the topic, I told her to forget it..

This January she went to school,and I also relocated to Onitsha....We were chatting, talking and everything was fine, I made sure to give r her the space she needs, then came the ASUU strike , we had a plan she will come on Tuesday buy she told me she can't, because there are rumors the strike could be called off, I was angry because I was so anxious to see her.

Then came yesterday I called her, she felt uncomfortable on the phone and I overheard a voice, it was that same guy, i told her to give him the phone, she obliged until i told her i will get mad at her, i spoke with the guy and he made it clear to me he has been sleeping at her place for long, and he got to know she is coming over to my place this weekend before he threatened to call her parents and tell them...I don't really know what to do because i love this girl truth be told...

The guy has seized her phone and I can't reach her unless, I call the guy, just some minutes ago he called and said he is going to tell her Mum she is coming to my place at Onitsha, I could hear her telling the guy she doesn't want the relationship with hime again, but it's almost like the guy is turning it to a do or die affair..

Note:There was a time she broke up with me just last month, i didn't call her because i was so busy at work, she called back the following day, saying she can't deal with the break up..

Meanwhile the guy doesn't know neither her mum nor Dad

It sounds like you are the delusional one in this saga or perhaps you're in denial.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused by samincredible44(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
dude if I were u I will like arrange 7 thugs from anambra,then transport them down to calabar to give that her boyfriend a serious beating and I will that girl back to anambra ND we will live happily ever after.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by Jaqenhghar: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It sounds like you are the delusional one in this saga or perhaps you're in denial.
Id say he is deluded. Instead of walking away he will persist until the situation turns nasty then he will come on Nairaland to join the league of incels and female bashers

4 Likes

Re: I Am Confused by XhosaNostra(f): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Id say he is deluded. Instead of walking away he will persist until the situation turns nasty then he will come on Nairaland to join the league of incels and female bashers

Fact! SMH.
Re: I Am Confused by Kimzo: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: I Am Confused by Zhahovic(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
The girl is obviously confused. U should not link your confusion to hers. Forget about her unless u are enjoying the games. This one is not love
Re: I Am Confused by Kimzo: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Zhahovic:
The girl is obviously confused. U should not link your confusion to hers. Forget about her unless u are enjoying the games. This one is not love
And I have decided to let her be, but even if I leave her the guy would go on to be hostile around her, and maybe lead to violence, because the last time he called he was saying he would beat her up, which I hate
Re: I Am Confused by Bilabong(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
This one is strong...
Re: I Am Confused by ITbomb(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kimzo:
She just got the apartment in January
And he knew about it and packed in, who paid for the rent?

Methink, it's one of these guys that sponsor a girl, provide everything and the girl come get lover boy for school or work place but finds it difficult to break up because of all the investment.

Let her open up to you and you consider it, girl chop you for years, come go do love with another person, how you go feel?

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by Kimzo: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
ITbomb:

And he knew about it and packed in, who paid for the rent?

Methink, it's one of these guys that sponsor a girl, provide everything and the girl come get lover boy for school or work place but finds it difficult to break up because of all the investment.

Let her open up to you and you consider it, girl chop you for years, come go do love with another person, how you go feel?
she got the apartment through him,but he was not the one that paid, problem is the guy was so supportive during her diploma days, which I know of before we started dating because she told me
Re: I Am Confused by mrblessed(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kimzo:
And I have decided to let her be, but even if I leave her the guy would go on to be hostile around her, and maybe lead to violence, because the last time he called he was saying he would beat her up, which I hate
What then is the basis of your relentless bleating? Since you are keen on painting a favourable picture of your babe, let me offer a piece of advice to you: implore her Calabar-based guy to allow her make a brief visit to your place, since getting her laid is your prime objective.

On the other hand, if only you can calmly and dispassionately read what you have written -- that is, assuming it was written by someone you don't know -- you will be truly sorry for your pathetic want of character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused by Zhahovic(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kimzo:
So u want to fight the guy now?..
Re: I Am Confused by Kimzo: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
I seriously don't understand that last paragraph, and also I am going to keep my distance from her
Re: I Am Confused by Kimzo: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Zhahovic:

So u want to fight the guy now?..
I am not fighting him, I even told him to stop calling me as I don't want to be a part of whatsoever it is that is between them
Re: I Am Confused by popweezy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Crobo

Won't say a world
Re: I Am Confused by 24kmagic: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
kiss
Re: I Am Confused by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
This guy nah Esau of our time....

If you know you know. grin
Re: I Am Confused by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kimzo:
Also the guy isn't her Fiance, the issue here is the she broke up with the guy and he really isn't ready to take it probably because he said he has spent a lot fo her.... Although I told the the to please not get me involved in there issues again, he called few minutes ago, and he has also seized her phone, some guys ehn

The guy also had a child from a broken relationship
You are a very anyhow human being.
You came here with your shit and typed bla bla bla... "I am confused", only for you to make this comment and some other foolish ones above.
So you know all these why then did you come here with your thread?
SMH
You need to be quarantined so you will get well from whatever virus that is affecting your brain.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused by Skepticus: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kimzo:

Nice guys always love sluts!

You deserve the trash of a lady.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by dottozil: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrblessed:
What then is the basis of your relentless bleating? Since you are keen on painting a favourable picture of your babe, let me offer a piece of advice to you: implore her Calabar-based guy to allow her make a brief visit to your place, since getting her laid is your prime objective.

On the other hand, if only you can calmly and dispassionately read what you have written -- that is, assuming it was written by someone you don't know -- you will be truly sorry for your pathetic want of character.

I swear bro GOD go bless you, you won't be able to afford coronavirus even if it is being bought for 5 naira, I read all what he has been typing and I wept for a lost soul.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by baralatie(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Zhahovic:
the post shows the young lady is not confused but has a very clear mind of what she does at any one time and place.
Rather the op definition of his confusion has nothing to do with the literary facts surrounding confusion but he does have a problem dealing with the same rules he laid down for this part time relationship

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Not Like Bobrisky - Nigerian Man Displays Gay Scene Openly / Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money / I Am Confused. Need Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.