Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health (91232 Views)

The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health / 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje / 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Funaki: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Read the message in the attached picture and compare to my initial post. Cyprus closed her borders to non-Cyprus. If you are a citizen of Cyprus, you can still enter the country whether you have Coronavirus or not.

Yesterday, government took the same decision but will that stop Nigerian citizens who have contracted the virus to stop entering the country? Can we shut our borders against our citizens?

Most people don't understand the simple fact that you can't deny entry to Nigerians, whether sick or not.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Funaki:

Most people don't understand the simple fact that you can't deny entry to Nigerians, whether sick or not.
U can.
China is currently advocating for it.
34 new cases as of today and they are Chinese from different countries like Europe and usa who thought China is ok and were not properly tested but as soon as they landed in the capital, got tested with sophisticated equipment and found out they are positive so China is saying they should stop coming home to re-infest them.

Strong measures will make this disappear.
It's the lax ways most countries adopted that caused this.
Hong Kong is placing all arrival at their airport on 14 days quarantine.
Can your country to that?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Ibrahimbest(m): 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
May the lord help us out
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Funaki: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
sassysure:

U can.
China is currently advocating for it.
34 new cases as of today and they are Chinese from different countries like Europe and usa who thought China is ok and were not properly tested but as soon as they landed in the capital, got tested with sophisticated equipment and found out they are positive so China is saying they should stop coming home to re-infest them.

Strong measures will make this disappear.
It's the lax ways most countries adopted that caused this.
Hong Kong is placing all arrival at their airport on 14 days quarantine.
Can your country to that?

China? China is a Communist country, their government do weird things. China normally suppress dissidents and human rights activists. The last guy that criticized the government has gone missing. So it won't surprise me if they ban their own citizens from entry China. All they'll do is deny it even if it's happening.

Check the travel bans and border closure, it's only against non citizens. Canada couldn't even ban US citizens not to talk of Canadian citizens. You can't deny a citizen of a country entrance except if they're criminals e.g Osama bin Laden.

So if Nigeria should deny entrance to it citizens, where do you want the citizens to go? when other countries too are closing their borders. You have automatically declared them stateless.

You can place them on quarantine but you can't deny them entrance at the point of entry.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
naheem8307:

What gat me is the last paragraph.
They are looking for 1300 contacts..
1300 might have multiply into multiples
Aye ooo !!!
lol
Scary right. God is in control
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by tabithababy(f): 3:05am On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=PervertProphet post=87589176][/quote]. This Is highly commendable
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by PervertProphet: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2020
tabithababy:
. This Is highly commendable

My dear.
Thanks.

These Atheists are very stupid of spoilt brats.

They are very foolish and have no brains.
They only play that game of blaming God, Jesus and Christianity for all their woes when they are with people who really have not studied history.

History don't support them so when they make claims that they are smart and that Christians are not. It is just foolish talk that has no base. Even Science don't support them.

Their god: Richard Dawkins has been made a mess of severally by Top Christian Scientists/Philosophers. Dawkins has even practically refused to debate Dr. Williams Lane Craig.

Follow up on Christians like Dr. Williams Lane Craig, Ravi Zacharias, Gary Habermas, John Lennox, Pastor David Lynn, David Wood, Cold Case Christianity, Capturing Christianity, Inspiring Philosophy, Dr. Jay Smith of Pfander Institute, Sam Shamoun, Anthony Rogers, etcetera.

You will learn a lot on several issues from the stupidity of evolution and how Science doesn't support it to various other topics.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by DabuIIIT: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2020
modsfucker:

I don't know what they were thinking when they refused to shut our doors to foreigners. May be they were still thinking it was a game or what? Now, only God knows the number of unreported/undetected cases we have in this Country.

They were busy with their governance while the virus was being circulated.
See talk
grin
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by baysol: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:

You see your Buhari abi, I pray he gets it
If Lagos was in the North it would have been shot down longtime now. Here's their evil plan again thinking the yorubas and south in general will be wiped out by corona thereby doing their failed intentions in the first place. Not only will this also fail, through the collective prayers of the people of the south there will be no single casualty in the south not a single death in Jesus name. May the masters of evil in Nigeria in Boko haram and their sponsors and their generations be wiped by corona and people in high offices using their good office to perpetrate evil in Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by SmartyPants(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2020
seunlayi:
For 2 weeks now, I have been making calls in all my post here on the need to check our entry point with a total restriction and compulsory quarantine of incoming travellers so that we just continue battling with the Italian index until the virus wave die down , I even created a topic for it but our deaf leaders won't care because they just wanted to create a new means of looting our money. Now, it is happening, wait and see the way this thing will mutiply within a short time. Thank God, most youths will survive it and I m sure most of this politicians won't survive it. God must punish them all

Let us be strong and follow the laid down instructions. We shall overcome it and if you don't have a forgiven spirit, look for a way to pour your convid19 infected bathing water on them or their properties.....

So you feel like Nigerian leaders come to nairaland to check your posts?
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by seunlayi(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2020
SmartyPants:

So you feel like Nigerian leaders come to nairaland to check your posts?
they don't buy they all have agents working for them if you don't know
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by trutht828: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2020
jericco1:

How are you sure he went to school?

You have a point. Not all those who can write English went to school
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by SmartyPants(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2020
seunlayi:
they don't buy they all have agents working for them if you don't know

Okay so you expect that someone sent here to influence politics will report back t9 inform their superiors about your posts?
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by jericco1(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2020
trutht828:

You have a point. Not all those who can write English went to school
Thank you
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by layonifunmi: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2020
Sadteen:
This goes to prove that we are on our own in this world but religious fundies will keep praying and putting their hopes in imaginary beings until the virus wipes them off the face of the earth. The Spanish flu of the 1820s claimed over 40 million lives. Where was God? Sleeping I suppose.

Look at how a common virus is threatening the spread of the gospel and people want me to believe religion isn't man made. Churches and mosques are being closed all over the world and this doesn't seem to bother God who apparently cannot do without his children worshiping him

If churches and mosque can be shut down by men then it is safe to conclude they were invented by men. Nothing divine or magical about them. Let's hope this virus doesn't turn out worse than the Spanish flu but if it does, the same humans that closed their churches and mosques will go reopen them after the virus has decimated 1/3 of the human race to resume worship to gods that watched and did nothing. Dumb humans

I mean the church is where people run to when they need miracles why is it being closed now. Is this virus too powerful for them?
Now is the time for religious Gods to prove themselves but they won't; watch how they'd cower behind their followers they are failing and will fail to protect.

Now is the time for the true God; Yahweh, Allah, Zeus or whoever to unite the human race under one religion that is if they truly wanted to save the human race from eternal damnation. Don't come and preach to me the Jesus loves me hackneyed rhetoric when he couldn't prove himself for the whole world. I won't listen

Shame
may God have mercy on you
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by freethesheeple(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pinnacle:

English Standard Version (Exodus 23:25)
You shall serve the LORD your God, and he will bless your bread and your water, and He will take sickness away from among you.

Let s be closer to God

so those coutry infected arent close to God mumu....
No pastor is perfoming Miracle again..
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Sadteen: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
layonifunmi:
may God have mercy on you
And on you too
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by grim33(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Well said brother. their delusions is really ungodly .

Why can’t they pray the virus away? Many pastors have said some really dumb shit about the virus fading away like Ebola like they had anything to do with it... but the virus is still here

I am a YouTuber and will like to scheduled an interview with you ...

Please reply

Sadteen:
This goes to prove that we are on our own in this world but religious fundies will keep praying and putting their hopes in imaginary beings until the virus wipes them off the face of the earth. The Spanish flu of the 1820s claimed over 40 million lives. Where was God? Sleeping I suppose.

Look at how a common virus is threatening the spread of the gospel and people want me to believe religion isn't man made. Churches and mosques are being closed all over the world and this doesn't seem to bother God who apparently cannot do without his children worshiping him

If churches and mosque can be shut down by men then it is safe to conclude they were invented by men. Nothing divine or magical about them. Let's hope this virus doesn't turn out worse than the Spanish flu but if it does, the same humans that closed their churches and mosques will go reopen them after the virus has decimated 1/3 of the human race to resume worship to gods that watched and did nothing. Dumb humans

I mean the church is where people run to when they need miracles why is it being closed now. Is this virus too powerful for them?
Now is the time for religious Gods to prove themselves but they won't; watch how they'd cower behind their followers they are failing and will fail to protect.

Now is the time for the true God; Yahweh, Allah, Zeus or whoever to unite the human race under one religion that is if they truly wanted to save the human race from eternal damnation. Don't come and preach to me the Jesus loves me hackneyed rhetoric when he couldn't prove himself for the whole world. I won't listen

Shame
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Cousin9999: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
The third is an American national, who crossed the land border to become the first COVID-19 case not arriving by air.

Whites are deliberately trying to spread the disease.

It's time for street justice.

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by grim33(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Cousin9999:

Whites are deliberately trying to spread the disease.

It's time for street justice.

you're a sick person
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pinnacle:

English Standard Version (Exodus 23:25)
You shall serve the LORD your God, and he will bless your bread and your water, and He will take sickness away from among you.

Let s be closer to God
honestly what we need now is be near to God and ask him for mercy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video / How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.