Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely (21151 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja / Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by NairaMaster1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2020

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by akdjr(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
If the solution to this COVID-19 is for government to provide 24hours power supply without generator , I swear Nigeria electricity will be fixed with few months.
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by Dollabiz: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
good for him
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by DenreleDave(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
foolish idiotic post nowonder you failed at life

Evidence that I failed in life??
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Herdsmen:
Jagaban of Yorubaland.. the great oracle of Yoruba people.
Greatest Yoruba man ever liveth

He is not..pa Awolowo and Herbert maculay still remain the greatest Yoruba that ever live
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by Starhearts: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
nikkijohn97:
Baba no wan die
Dem think Coronovirus be police dem can bribe before ni

An on the seventh day he rested. If God knew one of his creation would be diz stupid, he would hav created another man
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by Starhearts: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Happy birthday baba IRORUN.
Happy birthday baba agbalagba.
Ekun oko awon Igbo.
JAGABAN of FEDERATION
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
iammo:

then election would be cancelled and Buhari and Osinbajo would rule forever

So what?

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by iammo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

So what?

marginalization continues
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
iammo:

marginalization continues

I thought Mbaka said buhari and his wife are gods sent kiss

Marginalization has been on against Biafrans since 1914.

When next we call for nigeria election boycott in BiafraLand, please don't hesitate to comply. We shake everywhere until the date for BIAFRA referendum is giving.
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by adekolaelect(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
So the devil himself dey fear Corona?

but you the most devilish could not condemned Seyi makinde of OYO state for organized a devilish stupid party's Rally in Oyo state.

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by adekolaelect(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

I thought Mbaka said buhari and his wife are gods sent kiss

Marginalization has been on against Biafrans since 1914.

When next we call for nigeria election boycott in BiafraLand, please don't hesitate to comply. We shake everywhere until the date for BIAFRA referendum is giving.
Mr Councillor stop dreaming You said more than this before 2019 election when PDP's money exchanged hands you Atimulated as if you didn't have future's hopes but Atiku .You and your delector later boycotted Biafra for Atikulation.

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by fredoooooo: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
Akanbi cool0
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by nwokewinner1759: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2020
aylive02:
grin grin grin

Hello are u the type looking for a confirm fixed match. yesterdays wining was a boom.
today's winning will also a be a boom if u are ready to roll with me inbox me now let's make money from bet companies today. I have 100% sure correct score fixed match.
WhatsApp 08177422263.
note.
No Loss
No No scam
No Chance of loosing
100% sure winning
Highly Fixed Match.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by AmuDimpka: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2020
Tinubu has shown that he is humane....this is time we need national introspection....I like this thing Tinubu did
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
adekolaelect:
Mr Councillor stop dreaming You said more than this before 2019 election when PDP's money exchanged hands you Atimulated as if you didn't have future's hopes but Atiku .You and your delector later boycotted Biafra for Atikulation.

Keep fooling yourself until fulani terrorist take over your Yoruba or Hausa lands till the next 100 years.

Believe it or not, Biafra will be restored before 2023 and supporters of the hellholes called nigeria will be ashame until you accept the God of Biafra as your Lord and Savior.

Welcome to Biafra.
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by adekolaelect(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Keep fooling yourself until fulani terrorist take over your Yoruba or Hausa lands till the next 100 years.

Believe it or not, Biafra will be restored before 2023 and supporters of the hellholes called nigeria will be ashame until you accept the God of Biafra as your Lord and Savior.

Welcome to Biafra.
Humm why targeting the time of election for your Biafra manifestation humm you people can trade anything with money .politicians will settle you ,as they did in 2019 we are waiting for your ney slongan
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by adekolaelect(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Welcome to Biafra.
Humm why targeting the time of election for your Biafra manifestation humm you people can trade anything with money .politicians will settle you ,as they did in 2019 we are waiting for the new name you will give the higher bidders

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
adekolaelect:
Humm why targeting the time of election for your Biafra manifestation humm you people can trade anything with money .politicians will settle you ,as they did in 2019 we are waiting for the new name you will give the higher bidders

This nigeria you are supporting stupidly, don't even care for you.

Nigeria will always uesd you and dumped you if you ever voted before.

I've never supported, I've never voted I've never eaten from evil nigeria. neither will I ever support any of this evil called nigeria. Never.

Any that support/vote for nigeria and be locked up shamefully Vote and support nigeria and come back in disgrace and in shame by evil nigeria.

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely by adekolaelect(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

This nigeria you are supporting stupidly, don't even care for you.

Nigeria will always uesd you and dumped you if you ever voted before.

I've never supported, I've never voted I've never eaten from evil nigeria. neither will I ever support any of this evil called nigeria. Never.

Any that support/vote for nigeria and be locked up shamefully Vote and support nigeria and come back in disgrace and in shame by evil nigeria.
too much stories yet you are masturbating on the Nigeria maters and your leader parents war born and berried in Nigeria .your coward lead was looking for all ways he could returned to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: 20 Of Our Members Killed & Burnt In Niger State By Vigilante / Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.