Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

I Need Advice Pls - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice Pls (2110 Views)

I Really Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice Pls by Graxie(f): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2020
Why do you want to tell him? To make him mock you more ? You don't need to tell him, face your life!!!
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Graxie(f): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2020
Please as per marriage issues that they are discussing here, don't be in a hurry to go into such. If your baby father is not what you are ready to stay with for life, please don't. The same people trying to preach marriage will still call you names for choosing wrongly. Just make sure you guys are there for your baby. Marriage is not for everybody.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Pls by Coded2(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2020
Ngo24:

He is not the friendly type, he treat outside better and his children that aside , he can sleep with anything under skirt, aged and under age to the point of harassing my close friend.....
He also accused me of seducing his friend some years ago even when I never knew what they call boyfriend.
Before I left his place he had actually sent me packing twice and the third time, because i asked him why he treat his children badly, that I'm always scared when he is around, that instead of that he should let me know if he don't want me to stay with him,that despite all his attitude I stayed even when the rest ran away. So, he sent me packing. I'm 26years old now, I have a child but he is not aware of it
are u legally married now? just asking though but all the way tell him the truth about your baby .
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Biglittlelois(f): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2020
thorpido:
They aren't mostly orphans,they are children who have parents but were abandoned or left their parents.
My work gets me involved with motherless babies homes and rehab homes for children.These children have parents but they were/are not present.

Yes some have both parents who abandoned them, some are orphans etc, for you to assume that most misfits are from single parents is very wrong, that is my point.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Pls by FutureFocus: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I will type whatever I feel like typing here you cannot stop me, let the kids chose the one that suits them, after all its a free world, not everyone wants to be shackled with living with a particular person for the rest of their life, the world has gone beyond the myopic thinking that ladies must marry bla bla bla, you Nigerians should better flow with the tide and stop being archaic, marriage is not for everyone.

if you can't give same advice to your daughter, don't give it to the general public.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Biglittlelois:

What is wrong with single parenthood? Marriage is not for everyone, why can't you guys constantly saying this understand this simple fact?
single parenthood is not ideal as children need both parents to be balance human beings, if marriage is not for you why bring in a child to come and suffer? Is that not selfishness? This baby mama, baby daddy, single parenthood is wrecking society like never before.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Pls by thorpido(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Yes some have both parents who abandoned them, some are orphans etc, for you to assume that most misfits are from single parents is very wrong, that is my point.
Well,you said most are orphans and that is not true.Most have parents but come from disjointed families.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Pls by BusinessCity: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
LadySarah:
Okay. The deadbeat dads we need to show sympathy at old age.

The ones who already know come what may, the children will come home and ask for forgiveness for the sins they themselves committed.

What can I say? Op, forgive him.

This your Sharp mouth like knife ehn. Dead beat dad's. Too much nollywood movies undecided
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Chiquitq(f): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2021
What do you stand to gain by telling him ?

Sentiments apart, why has your father neglected you? If there is no good reason then it is better to let him be.

The bible teaches us to forgive but if you are not a strong believer and practitioner there is no need for you to ridicule yourself with a man that doesn't care about your existence.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by MummyD2020(f): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Biglittlelois:

What is wrong with single parenthood? Marriage is not for everyone, why can't you guys constantly saying this understand this simple fact?

I'm married but I get u. In this part of the world, if u are not married, u dont have worth

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger / Please Help Me, I'm Been Intimidated By Men Of The Nigerian Army / Incest In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.