Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Coronavius: Names Market Women Called The Pandemic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavius: Names Market Women Called The Pandemic (544 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / Akeredolu Presents Face Masks To Ondo Market Women / Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavius: Names Market Women Called The Pandemic by Brandstudio01: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
My experience in the market today.

Like every other day, I went to the market to get myself food stuff, and what I heard will amuse you.

At first I decided not to laugh,until I started hearing things like Gorilla Virus, Verola Virus, Gorona and so on in different quarters. One toothless bus conduct even called it Ferona Virus. And it will shock you the Fear and panic created by lack of information

Please anyone close to the government should tell them to do more to sensitize the people from the grassroot.
Re: Coronavius: Names Market Women Called The Pandemic by Inkling(f): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Koro
Re: Coronavius: Names Market Women Called The Pandemic by Citytrend: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is the time to Know if we truly have a health minister
Re: Coronavius: Names Market Women Called The Pandemic by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
Brandstudio01:
My experience about Coronavirus in the market today.

Like every other day, I went to the market to get myself food stuff, and what I heard will amuse you.

At first I decided not to laugh,until I started hearing things like Gorilla Virus, Verola Virus, Gorona and so on in different quarters.

Please anyone close to the government should tell them to do more to sensitize the people from the grassroot.

It's seems funny but not funny at all
When you go out there and interact with people about this pandemic... You will shiver
Especially in the market
One told me that our weather can't even allow such.. Our black skin is stronger than whites...
Some even still debate about church closure.. That God can't allow such disease in Nigeria...

It seems funny but it's not
I think NOA are not doing their job on this regard... People should know exactly what's going down and how best to be safe..

If Buhari has not addressed the country... I dont think I would blame an agency under him to be up and doing...

Lifelessness begets lifelessness
Re: Coronavius: Names Market Women Called The Pandemic by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lalasticlala... Do something

I know it's not snake or bobrisky but close your eyes and send this to front page ..
Re: Coronavius: Names Market Women Called The Pandemic by KaideeGee(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lorrl (laffing out really really loud)
Re: Coronavius: Names Market Women Called The Pandemic by Mustygee(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2020
How long is it going to take you to deliver my job after 1 month of taking money from me?

You people can not be be trusted with upfront payment without delivering the job first...

It's been one story or the other since June!!!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: 3 New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Lagos As At 22nd March, 5:28pm / India Police Flog Wealthy Men To Treat Their understanding for Covid-19 / Two New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.