Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? (2734 Views)

Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe / Police Arrest Fake NYSC Corp Member With Forged Certificate / How I Studied Pharmacy Twice By Lauretta Oyemwenosa Obakpolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by MrEgghead(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hi people
I'm a medical student of a federal University in Nigeria and I once studied Agric Econs.

I plan on serving as soon as I finish my first MB exam because I need funds.

Now the questions are:

Is it possible I'll serve twice since I'll be graduating before clocking 30?

Can I use the Nysc certificate I'll be given this year or next year to apply for a job as a Medical Doctor when I graduate?

Your submissions are welcomed.

cc: Lalasticlala.
Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by namiji2598: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Quack doctor loading!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by MrEgghead(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
namiji2598:
Quack doctor is welcomed into the society!!!!!
slowpoke!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by namiji2598: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
MrEgghead:
slowpoke!
bros u are really quack, so STFU

How can u serve twice?something that has to do with tump print?

Better drop that ur certificate and start the hustle

10 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by MrEgghead(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
namiji2598:
bros u are really quack, so STFU

How can u serve twice?something that has to do with tump print?

Better drop that ur certificate and start the hustle
Check the meaning of "quack" in your dictionary and come back. Then we can talk.

I've not even graduated you've starting hating.
I'm not the reason for your shattered dream bro.

You still have time though.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by chatinent: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
I can't blame you; Nigeria is difficult, I'll do the same. The truth is everything is possible in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by thunderfirebubu: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
You can serve again if you want to, only if you served before nysc became computer based registration but mind you it is against the law. Moreso you don't need the service cus your discharge certificate will cover your MB. You can apply for a job or Master's with your MB and still use your discharge certificate alongside it. Talking from experience, in my case I was shortlisted to go for service a second time but I ignored it and instead applied for Master's.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by DRPAIT123(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
You can serve again if you want to, only if you served before nysc became computer based registration but mind you it is against the law. Moreso you don't need the service cus your discharge certificate will cover your MB. You can apply for a job or Master's with your MB and still use your discharge certificate alongside it. Talking from experience, in my case I was shortlisted to go for service a second time but I ignored it and instead applied for Master's.
sorry to derail from the topic
Abeg, can a graduate of medicine be allowd to serve, if he so wishes,even though he is above 30 upon graduation

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by thunderfirebubu: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
DRPAIT123:
Abeg, can a graduate of medicine be allowd to serve, if he so wishes,even though he is above 30 upon graduation
yep alot of people above 30's serve, don't really know how they do it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by MrEgghead(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
Thank you.
Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by Brunicekid(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
OK.
Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by sofiscatedmoron: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
DRPAIT123:
u have to use football age

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by namiji2598: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
MrEgghead:
Check the meaning of "quack" in your dictionary and come back. Then we can talk.

I've not even graduated you've starting hating.
I'm not the reason for your shattered dream bro.

You still have time though.
am way ahead of you bro, no one is hating.
In fact there is nothing to hate here self....
Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by namiji2598: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
DRPAIT123:
depends on the age of which u graduated with

If you graduated @30 then ur answer is NO unless if u can reduce ur age
Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by sofiscatedmoron: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
It's possible
Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by femi4: 5:31am On Mar 20, 2020
MrEgghead:
Hi people
I'm a medical student of a federal University in Nigeria and I once studied Agric Econs.

Now the questions are:

Can I use the Nysc certificate I'll be given this year or next year to apply for a job as a Medical Doctor when I graduate?

Na wa o.....you are embarrassing that noble profession
Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by idris646(m): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2020
nawa oo, naso the 33k dey freak you reach�...go n get a job mehn!.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by sparog(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2020
MrEgghead:
Hi people

Now the questions are:

If you used different jambs for both admissions then it's possible
Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by sparog(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2020
idris646:
nawa oo, naso the 33k dey freak you reach�...go n get a job mehn!.

Doctors don't collect 33k
Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by Alhajiemeritus: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
yep alot of people above 30's serve, don't really know how they do it.
They provide the wrong age, that's how they do it.
Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by Stekenthub: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2020
DRPAIT123:

Some schools use age you use when you gain admission not when you graduated that is why many over 30 years graduate still serve.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by MrEgghead(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2020
femi4:
Na wa o.....you are embarrassing that noble profession
What's the embarrassment about?
I needed clarifications, that's all.
Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by femi4: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
MrEgghead:
What's the embarrassment about?
I needed clarifications, that's all.
They will tell you when the thread reaches fp
Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by thunderfirebubu: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Alhajiemeritus:

They provide the wrong age, that's how they do it.
OK. Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by ITbomb(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
The guy has a point, serving as a medical grad has more prestige than as an Agric Econs grad.
It can also link you to better opportunities

If you are sure your biometrics were captured, just be careful. Read the NYSC law

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 09, 2020
MrEgghead:
Hi people

Now the questions are:

No wonders. I see where you are coming from
Re: Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 09, 2020
namiji2598:
am way ahead of you bro, no one is hating.
In fact there is nothing to hate here self....
He's a delusional being. All these people studying medicine for self esteem issues.

(1) (Reply)

18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics / UNIBEN Staff Commits Suicide Over Hardship / 15 Things That Make Women Ho*ny On (What Makes Women Ho*ny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.