Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Weird Ways Students Hustle To Make Money - Makelyfe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Weird Ways Students Hustle To Make Money - Makelyfe (827 Views)

I'm Broke But I Need A Side Hustle To Survive This Period / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Ways Students Hustle To Make Money - Makelyfe by KlinHustle: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-biNi6vYH2qE/XnA5yQWwTlI/AAAAAAAABU4/ENd3NStXSLQIhx8hVjSUmIxIHQubJaY2ACLcBGAsYHQ/s320/stu1.jpg[/img]

Each year, the National Student Money Survey reveals the truth about students' financial situation: we have always been happy to hear the hustle and bustle of the banks that students use to get rich.
We've compiled a list of some of the most creative, weird and unusual ways of making money that students have shared with us over the years.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-gIBNtqYQhnw/XnA5fUXADBI/AAAAAAAABUw/l3LOfZQeOcopH0uMY2Z0VwDMAWPnnxxugCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/stu2.jpg[/img]

Here are some of the weird ways student hustle:

-Babysitting a pet snake
- matched betting
-Vaccinating fish
-"Took part in a research study where I had to look at disturbing images and say how I felt."
-"I used to be on a site where someone could rent you to be their friend for a day. It was a very weird experience but I got better pay than I expected!"
-"I sold my hair."
-"Buying Bitcoin and selling some."
-"Volunteering for a medical survey that involved cutting a small muscle from my thigh."
-"Sucked my friend's toe for £100."
-"Selling a toaster to other students."
-"Copying stock market traders."
-"Buying a course book and selling back to the uni shop for a profit."
-"Wearing a billboard on my high street."
-"I once rented my room for a night to someone online, as they were in the city for a night to see a rugby game."
-"Selling homemade jam for an insane amount of money. People still bought it."

SOURCE: https://www.makelyfe.com/2020/03/weird-ways-students-make-money.html?m=1
Re: Weird Ways Students Hustle To Make Money - Makelyfe by chatinent: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
All girls hoe..whilst in campus. All girls are indoor prostitutes; some only prefer to go outdoor sometimes.
Re: Weird Ways Students Hustle To Make Money - Makelyfe by KlinHustle: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
chatinent:
All girls hoe..whilst in campus. All girls are indoor prostitutes; some only prefer to go outdoor sometimes.
Mad ooo grin grin
Re: Weird Ways Students Hustle To Make Money - Makelyfe by PlaysNigeria: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Anything for the doe smiley
Re: Weird Ways Students Hustle To Make Money - Makelyfe by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
ALL U MENTION RE NOT IN DIS COUNTRY BRUH!

(1) (Reply)

10 Legitimate Ways To Me Money Online / Merch By Amazon / Partners Needed In Poultry Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.