Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) (88547 Views)

Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army / Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Tsufyaan:

Nawa I can't believe an Igbo man just made that redundant statement above, anyway, Yoruba has a very rich a and depth history. Talking about being hungry for progress I think you'd have to be very specific cos if we are to compare both races, you should know that we are no match for Igbo tribes as we are far far above you in all ramifications.

Above us in skull mining , capital YES!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
junketer:
you are the one imbeciles are ashamed of for thinking having one or two people on forbes most richest list means you are better. Igbo wealth is distributed. Dangote is the richest man in africa but how are his people faring? How is the poverty in the north? Igbos have the biggest middle class in whole black nations. Go hide your face.

the question is how is his business doing? Dangote is a business man not a politician

I'm talking about the individual you and your kinsmen brag about to developed the whole world. what number is an Igbo man in the richest in Nigeria and Africa

how will you people tell the world only Igbo can develop Nigeria when southeast states is begging for development?
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by junketer(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
Yujin:

You're certainly not a fair man. Oppressing others simply because you think they're excelling never ends well. Let the right person handle the mantle or dissociate yourself from them. Maltreating such a people is only an invitation to a catastrophe because they'll sure revolt some day. The time is coming fast.
you do not totally comprehend my post. These people can measure up to igbos and they know that. That's why they use all sorts of hatred and quota system to cheat and try to keep the igbo man down but they can never succeed because igbo people will always thrive.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
GODWIN78:
U SOUND LIKE A SADIST.

being factual look like one most time. so your judgement in regards hold no water

1 Like

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Mycommand: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Congratulation Colonel I. Eweama! Now let's add these three retired "United States Army" officers originally from Benin City, Nigeria.

1. Colonel Edward Oronsaye

2. Colonel Wisdom O. Osagiede
http://wisdomooosemwende..com/2018/04/more-of-me-col-wisdom-osagiede.html

3. Colonel Charles Asowata
https://www.dvidshub.net/news/86934/specialized-military-unit-changes-leader

The great USA throws opportunities at you in all areas of career path and not just in the military!

Not these ones below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCR2SbK4wbQ
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ausrichie:
All this igbo amaka shit will just invite useless tribalists and biafra guys. Just try and make the nation work instead of dividing into different parts that will still become just as similar as Nigeria. [/b]The only part that I think should be cut from Nigeria is the North[b].

We be wan cut am b4 , but the headslammers aligned with them.
We can't punch above our power.

The goodnews is that we all are in it together.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
oluwaahmed:

No tribe is holy, but Fulani & Yoruba particularly hate Igbo's because dey thought the tribe will be like the almajiris after the war. The Igbo's picked themselves up from the ashes of the war and the blatant theft of financial resources by Yoruba elders hoping that the region and tribe will forever beg and live in penury. The anambra that you talking about, what did FG do to make it a biz hub? Igbo's used their own resources to make it in anambra and IMO. You guys hate the Igbo's so much that OBJ seeded igbo lands with oil reserves to their niger-deltan brethren (obigbo being a typical example).
Your forefathers continued to peddle false news of an "Igbo coup" meanwhile it was nothing short of a military revolution whom most officers were of Igbo origin due to their expertise and education. All the coups that happened in Nigeria were termed military coup but the one led by a deltan was called Igbo coup but the counter coup was not called Hausa counter coup.
And yes the Igbo man will forever continue to come to "no-mans-land" because u forced us back into the unity and its their right as a Nigerian to reside anywhere. Also many Igbo boys also make it big in lagoon while you continue selling agbo from coast to coast.
[/s]

I thought your kinsmen said Igbo is holy. I never in any of my post said Yoruba is perfect and never have you read where Yorubas brag here even though they represented in all Nigeria sectors.

if the mumu I quoted earlier didn't mentioned my tribe, I would have allowed him live large on his ignorance and chest beating. I'm pro Yoruba before one useless Nigeria, so i won't tolerate any imbecilic talks of my tribe from any imbeciles

1 Like

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
BloomMier:
Rare in Nigerian Army
that guy by achievements senior buratai to have attain that hight in US Army.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by paix(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
That is where merit counts. Here na so so man know man.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

"Huh?? Sweetie?? Lol!! So this is all you could come up with?? " Now see who's talking about slowness

increase the version of your reasoning before you can debate with me. I don't exchange words with grown up babies
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

I'm a traveler, they say where ever you go and don't see an Igbo man, run!! But know what I've never traveled anywhere there's an Igbo man and there won't a Yoruba man there too. I've toured the entire west and East Africa by road and I know this. So why are you guys traveling

Now you say we leave en mass, but from the last census it's not like there are more people living in Western States than the East(except Lagos)

Now add the igbos in diaspora with the ones in your land and you get the problem we are still facing.....

Igbos have done well even after the war, with all the discrimination and marginalization.

And that statement on physical and Human capital ? Or you mean human development? May your judgment always be bias in life.

you keep making a fool of yourself. so you expect me to digest all this nonsense you cooked up here?

you know how many pussies ikenna my friend fvck with self hyping of himself that he travelled to turkey in Anambra?

please upgrade your reasoning for sanity sake
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[/s]

[s]
you need brain transplant. where is an Igbo man in Africa richest ranking ? at least people that suppose bring prosperity to Nigeria governance suppose lead by example

look at East, except Anambra that's trying luckily because of the business environment, which East States can one be proud of

how can an Igbo man make Nigeria better when all their kinsmen are leaving in mass to other States and countries because of lack of human and physical capital?

if not for lack of birth control in North, these people still invest on physical and human capital than East, kano especially.

instead of bragging, I expect you to hold your leader to account. nonsense[s][/s]

Stupidity & ignorance @ the highest level.

Your shame dey shame me
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

He was born in Lagos.
Stop embarrassing your generation.

My cousins are in Lagos but they don't even understand Yoruba talk more of blending with them. Anu mpama like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Stupidity & ignorance @ the highest level.

Your shame dey shame me

for hitting the nail on the head? no one hate the truth in Nigeria than a common Igbo. they tell yorubas their fault but exonerate themselves from the flaws that's part of human nature. funny people

anytime you come up with your unnecessary and childish bragging, just remembered that there is someone here that will burst it out

1 Like

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by MotiveU(f): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nice one
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by EmpressKabani: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
EmpressKabani:
Igbo ekunie...

Igbo amaka..

Congratulations Dike na far...
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Fakelondonboi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
JunctionBox:
Congrats Sir.

Nigerians are great people.

Meanwhile, let's handle all your graphic design work for you.

Your business needs at least one of these:

*Logo
*Flyers
*Posters
*Business card
*Banners
*Letterhead etc

We'll give you excellent job at a very considerable rate.

Check my profile for my contact.
. Want u to teach me graphics design as we job no dey bro abeg
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by dapadawee: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
mascot87:
A Nigerian man Ike Eweama promoted to the rank of Colonel in the US army. Congrats Ike. Nigerians are proud of you and thank you for making Nigeria your fatherland proud

E pain am! grin

Nobody knows you!
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Frankdoz8:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1312333-ike-eweama-nigerian-man-promoted-colonel-rank-us-army.html

lol @Nigerian man.
You lots are delusional.

That man is American. You might be proud of his Nigerian heritage, but stop saying he is Nigerian and representing Nigeria in the US Army. You'll speak to him and hear an American accent and yet still insist he is Nigerian. Nigerian ke?
That is hogwash, not true and simply a juvenile lie.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by prinsam30: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Waoh!!! Do Nigeria have a single Hausa or Fulani in the US Army?

Na question I asked oo grin grin grin

tofiakwa, God forbid bad thing, God's Own Country
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by GGirll: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I am very PROUD of him.
But he is more of an AMERICAN than IGBO.
The MOMENT you become an AMERICAN CITIZEN, u are more of an AMERICAN than your family.

America becomes SUPREME in your daily Life.
AMERICA is really the UNITED STATES.
a Japanese drops his mother land.
a Chinese drops as well.
a Russian drops as well.
Evey Citizen does the same.

Secondly, U will not UNDERSTAND the level of damage you are doing to yourself.

Now you get to see ABIA, claiming him.
ANAMBRA will always claim him.
IMO now claiming him.
EBONYI will soon claim him
ENUGU is already on the way....

Your write up reeks of envy period. Igbo amaka.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Moscodee1990(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Waoh!!! Do Nigeria have a single Hausa or Fulani in the US Army?

Na question I asked oo grin grin grin
OTONDO
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by JunctionBox: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Fakelondonboi:
. Want u to teach me graphics design as we job no dey bro abeg

Why not? But that will be for a fee.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sweeetheart:

increase the version of your reasoning before you can debate with me. I don't exchange words with grown up babies

Mumu coward , what do you have to say kwanu?? Anuohia. Nkita rachasia gi Ike na anya
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
crafteck:

And una want biafra, you cant even stand as 1 igbo.
They guy you quoted is your fellow yoruba man.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Koginaija:
if there arise any conflict between naija and usa,he is neither a nigerian or igbo period! If u know,u know.

and you think the IGBO people will support which flag?

To engage USA in an armed conflict. That will be the biggest diplomatic blunder nigeria will ever make.

We will just send a letter to washington dc , tell them of our readiness in helping them to prosecute the war against our noisy neigbor. They can use our territory & facility as military base & house her servicemen. In return , they will support us @ UN when we declare the sovereign state of biafra.

case closed!

Whats da business?
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Mumu coward , what do you have to say kwanu?? Anuohia. Nkita rachasia gi Ike na anya

umu ohuru ebe niile
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
after Igbos na Igbos
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Kennyswag: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jonathan39:
Has any Yoruba won world golden globe award?
yeah
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
oluwaahmed:

No tribe is holy, but Fulani & Yoruba particularly hate Igbo's because dey thought the tribe will be like the almajiris after the war. The Igbo's picked themselves up from the ashes of the war and the blatant theft of financial resources by Yoruba elders hoping that the region and tribe will forever beg and live in penury. The anambra that you talking about, what did FG do to make it a biz hub? Igbo's used their own resources to make it in anambra and IMO. You guys hate the Igbo's so much that OBJ seeded igbo lands with oil reserves to their niger-deltan brethren (obigbo being a typical example).
Your forefathers continued to peddle false news of an "Igbo coup" meanwhile it was nothing short of a military revolution whom most officers were of Igbo origin due to their expertise and education. All the coups that happened in Nigeria were termed military coup but the one led by a deltan was called Igbo coup but the counter coup was not called [/b]Hausa counter coup[b].
And yes the Igbo man will forever continue to come to "no-mans-land" because u forced us back into the unity and its their right as a Nigerian to reside anywhere. Also many Igbo boys also make it big in lagoon while you continue selling agbo from coast to coast.

Wise man!

You're a good student of history!
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Kennyswag: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
madridsta007:

lol @Nigerian man.
You lots are delusional.

That man is American. You might be proud of his Nigerian heritage, but stop saying he is Nigerian and representing Nigeria in the US Army.
That is hogwash, not true and simply a juvenile lie.
same way Obama is kenyan .. lol really

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Kenechukwu Ezeh: Female Barber In Enugu(photos) / Salary Structure Of Etisalat, Zain, MTN, Glo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.