Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) (88575 Views)

Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army / Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
junketer:
Sometimes i don't blame the hausa/fulani and the afonjas for the hatred against igbos and the quota system. Could you just imagine how far behind they would be from the igbos if things were done on merit in nigeria.
I feel sad for them sometimes.

Hahahaha do igbos go to school? The only Igbos that go to school are the ones staying abroad. Counter my comment with fact if you think I am wrong

1 Like

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Villagers. For him to reach that rank he has to renounce his Nigerian citizenship

2 Likes

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by ejanla077: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:
He is from Abia state. Thank God is not from Anambra.

Do u agree afonjas are d dumbest people ever
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
junketer:
Sometimes i don't blame the hausa/fulani and the afonjas for the hatred against igbos and the quota system. Could you just imagine how far behind they would be from the igbos if things were done on merit in nigeria.

Hahahaha do igbos go to school? The only Igbos that go to school are the ones staying abroad. Counter my comment with fact if you think I am wrong.

This Man is born and raised in Lagos, If he was in Abia or Anambra, I am very sure he won't be able to make front page here because the people from thst side don't want someone around them to progress. That is why most of them don't like coming home.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Trash.
You wanna lick my butt hole? wink

I think you wanna lick my bum.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
madridsta007:

lol @Nigerian man.
You lots are delusional.

That man is American. You might be proud of his Nigerian heritage, but stop saying he is Nigerian and representing Nigeria in the US Army.
That is hogwash, not true and simply a juvenile lie.

IGBO AMAKA!
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by nobone(f): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
You bad o, shuo!!!!
BeeBeeOoh:
Why can't you let The Igbos sew agbada with their inferiority complex instead of inviting yourself where you're not welcomed.

Igbo Amaka Nwanne Onye Wee Iwe Osi N'ike Taa Aru
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by olakan22: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kennyswag:
same way Obama is kenyan .. lol really

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Dollabiz: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Oh
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
gypsey:
You wanna lick my butt hole? wink

I think you wanna lick my bum.

Nope

I love pussy.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by obontami: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dude looking like north Korea's dictator.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sweeetheart:

umu ohuru ebe niile

Translator I see your work
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by franchasng: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
This table you're shaking now eeh, dem buy am newly oh
make him break am, nothing go happen cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by crafteck(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
goodnessme1:
They guy you quoted is your fellow yoruba man.

I hear u ma
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by franchasng: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lolssss

I feel your pain Ade..

Free heart small

Make Igbo matter no give you heart ache.
Adetunji Tajudeen Ahmed grin
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Kennyswag: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Hahahahahaha
why are are you laughing?
Can't you comprehend what I wrote
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by mrsuperswag(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
How is he a Nigerian if he’s in the US Army. Smh
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Nope

I love pussy.
yea! that's what they all say,

If you are sure you don't wanna lick my butt, then stay in your lane.

1 Like

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by happiness100: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Oharina(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
Confusionist, u think we wount knw u are not an Igbo? Continue deceiving urself.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Igbo ekunie...

Igbo amaka..

Congratulations Dike na far...

See his flatted head. Nah crime full am.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
junketer:

Your people have to respect the Yoruba race because the development in Nigeria first start from the southwest.....up until now,we lead while other tribe follow us..

1 Like

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
gypsey:
[s][/s]yea! that's what they all say,

If you are sure you don't wanna lick my butt, then stay in your lane[s][/s].

Seems like you don't know how to handle rejection.

Please go jump inside lagos lagoon.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You don't have right to address him as a Nigerian without his consent young man.
Old man,is it your consent
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You don't have right to address him as a Nigerian without his consent young man.
Enle o,baba '70.
Is it your consent
But when you guys form a "30 man" internet scam ring and arrested,you go hide face!!!

1 Like

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by edi287: 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
He is American please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Kiaka8: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Why are you contracting yourself.

He is African American. Sub class Nigerian American before you now address him has a Nigerian from Igbo tribe.

It's that difficult to know.
[/s]
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Basher8583: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
Frankdoz8:

Ike Eweama has joined such Nigerians changing the country's narrative after he was promoted to the rank of colonel in the US Army

- Colonel Eweama is a PhD holder, and he is representing the country in the US through his calling as a military man

A Nigerian man identified as Ike Eweama has made the country proud after being promoted to the rank of colonel in the United States Army.

Legit.ng gathers that Colonel Eweama is a PhD holder whose service in the US Army earned him the promotion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1312333-ike-eweama-nigerian-man-promoted-colonel-rank-us-army.html

Igbos an inferiority complex. Who gives a flying f*** about this.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Bekool(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Frankdoz8:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1312333-ike-eweama-nigerian-man-promoted-colonel-rank-us-army.html

There are quite a lot of igbos in the US military but they are not impacting the people of the SE in any way they should work to liberate their oppressed and marginalized people in Nigeria not only snapping pictures.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by philoedu(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Congratulation, more grease to your elbow, your everyone in Nigeria pround.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Kenechukwu Ezeh: Female Barber In Enugu(photos) / Salary Structure Of Etisalat, Zain, MTN, Glo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.