Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,071 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:25 AM

Unfolding The Mystery Of Ritual $ex Part 5. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unfolding The Mystery Of Ritual $ex Part 5. (328 Views)

Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed / Unfolding The Rosebud / Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unfolding The Mystery Of Ritual $ex Part 5. by princevinco(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
In part 1 to 4 of the series; we looked at ritual $ex as it affects women. I hope that you have read them? If not, please GO HERE to start reading from part one. In this segment, we shall be looking at ritual $ex as it affects men.

I really wish to address my fellow men. In our society today, there are quite a number of men who are victims and casualties of ritual $ex but are not aware of it.

Some of these men, they suddenly realize that they are impotent no knowing that some ladies had used them for ritual $ex and that is the cause why they became impotent.

Some men could not actually know what happened to them, all they knew was that they could no longer achieve erections. In other words, some men have suddenly discovered that they are impotent.

Please the cause of these impotences is not the result of a medical deformity of these men but the result of witchcraft activities resulting from ritual $ex. What is the cause of your own impotency?

What I am saying is that some men, they became impotent as a result of sleeping with some particular ladies or having $ex in a dream.

In other words, there are ladies, once you sleep with them, your semen will be collected and deposited at the altar or marine kingdom.

Remember, some time ago, a slay queen made a confession “Any man that sleeps with me becomes wretched for life” – Slay Queen says

It is unfortunate that some men dismissed that confession with a wave of hands while as it is the gospel truth. The lady may appears innocent and harmless.

The point is that they are using a mirror to monitor her in the marine kingdom. Any time she had $ex with any man, the sperms of that man is collected and taking to the marine kingdom.

It is the marine kingdom that renders such men useless not the lady herself. Her own is to surrender the semen of such men that are her victims.

With your semen in their custody, they can use it to siphon all your virtues and at the same time make you impotent or other forms of punishment on you.

What I am saying may sound as a fairer tales but it is the gospel truth. Some men will not believe me until they are victims or casualties themselves.

Please men beware, there are some other ladies specially empowered to bring the sperms of men. Such ladies are not prostitutes, yet they have slept with more men than professional prostitutes.

What do you think that this Ghanian lady is up to? She is called Abena Ghanabah and according to her, “I have slept with 700 men, 27 Ghanaian celebs” – Slay Queen, Abena Ghanabah

Slay Queen, Abena Ghanabah and her kind were empowered to collect or donate the sperm of men by sleeping with them. Pray that you are not a victim or casualty?

These men that slept with her, they thought they were enjoying while unknown to them they are used for ritual $ex. Such men should seek to know what happen to their sperms after the so-called fun.
you can visit http://www.destinymoulders.com/unfolding-the-mystery-of-ritual-ex-part-5/ for the complete article and to read part 1 to 4.

(1) (Reply)

Covid19 - Very Valid Point From Apostle Suleiman On Him Not Donating To The Govt / Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings - Pastor Chris / Throwback Thursday: Watch Prophet Odumeje 'prophesying Coronavirus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.