Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? (1059 Views)

Covid 19: Ficool Cares. Isolated But Not Bored / Victims Of Passion / VICTIMS- Fiction (2) (3) (4)

If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by Thoseen30(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
What will you do if the isolated victims of the coronal virus turns into zombies
Lets just have your take
All fun
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by B0rn2winxxx: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Thoseen30:
What will you do if the isolated victims of the coronal virus turns into zombies
Lets just have your take
All fun

U be fool
Fool when de piss for body na be u
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by Nbote(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Instead of to be preparing for ur JAMB exams u are here making fun of
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by Thoseen30(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
B0rn2winxxx:

U be fool
Fool when de piss for body na be u

Must you always show your a mumpet
To prate around some shii that you'd have better look away or keep your dirty mouth shut cause the post isn't for a Arrow like you
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by poshestmina(f): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Just Imagine!!!!

Go and tell people who have lost loved ones to the virus that it's all fun.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by Thoseen30(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nbote:
Instead of to be preparing for ur JAMB exams u are here making fun of

You sef won form person when sabi talk??
Lol mama dey call you
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by Thoseen30(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
poshestmina:
Just Imagine!!!!

Go and tell people who have lost loved ones to the virus that it's all fun.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Where are ya'll from
Nawa o una faculty of reasoning is too block to know when not to be too serious with ish and when to....
Chai
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by poshestmina(f): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Thoseen30:

Where are ya'll from
Nawa o una faculty of reasoning is too block to know when not to be too serious with ish and when to....
Chai

And you think something that has killed millions of people , paralyzed economies and keeping the whole world in Perpetual fear is something to "have fun" with?

You're brain needs to be rewired to understand that you shouldn't joke with sensitive issues .

Smh

Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by illicit(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
life is a tragicomedy.... if they turn zombies, rich people will escape to Mars

Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by Aammee77: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
The apocalypse is upon us

Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by Thoseen30(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
poshestmina:

And you think something that has killed millions of people , paralyzed economies and keeping the whole world in Perpetual fear is something to "have fun" with?

You're brain needs to be rewired to understand that you shouldn't joke with sensitive issues .

Smh

You're not wise actually and if you're not old enough to use a cell phone or understand something better ask than coming here to prate your foolishness here, which millions the virus don kill?
But actually you should have just look away and mind your business if you know you're bitter or something else
Must you comment to every post you see??
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by Thoseen30(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
illicit:
life is a tragicomedy....
if they turn zombies, rich people will escape to Mars

Hahaha they'll always find a means for themselves

Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by poshestmina(f): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Thoseen30:

You're not wise actually and if you're not old enough to use a cell phone or understand something better ask than coming here to prate your foolishness here, which millions the virus don kill?
But actually you should have just look away and mind your business if you know you're bitter or something else
Must you comment to every post you see??

Bitter about what?
Your insensitivity or your stupidity?

This is Nairaland not your personal blog, so I can comment if ur useless posts irk me.

You should used your data well, watch videos on YouTube , Google on CODVID 19.

Don't just come on here to crack dry and ugly jokes , keep your imbecilic thoughts to yourself.

Please type what normal people can read,your imaginations looks like your writing. angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by UnknownT: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
poshestmina:

Smh
which millions of people are you talking about?
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by poshestmina(f): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
UnknownT:
which millions of people are you talking about?

The figure might be exaggerated but it's defo close or correct if you add the death tolls of all countries together. sad
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by Thoseen30(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
poshestmina:

Bitter about what?
Your insensitivity or your stupidity?

This is Nairaland not your personal blog, so I can comment if ur useless posts irk me.

You should used your data well, watch videos on YouTube , Google on CODVID 19.

Don't just come on here to crack dry and ugly jokes , keep your imbecilic thoughts to yourself.

Please type what normal people can read,your imaginations looks like your writing. angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See this mumu wey won form woke for me sha!! So your data and videos wey u dey watch show u say the virus don kill millions??
Obviously you're so dumb and i can't actually waste my time with someone who's so daft like you even with your data and Google
Please go in peace ode oshi
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by poshestmina(f): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Thoseen30:

See this mumu wey won form woke for me sha!! So your data and videos wey u dey watch show u say the virus don kill millions??
Obviously you're so dumb and i can't actually waste my time with someone who's so daft like you even with your data and Google
Please go in peace ode oshi

Yeah...woke with your retarded and deranged imaginations.
Maggot !!!

Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by Thoseen30(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
poshestmina:

The figure might be exaggerated but it's defo close or correct if you add the death tolls of all countries together. sad

Even all never reach 20 thousand, you see yourself??
You carry phone you no know the use nah to dey shook your dirty mouth for talks wey ur small brain can't cope with rubbish
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by poshestmina(f): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Thoseen30:

You carry phone you no know the use nah to dey shook your dirty mouth for talks wey ur small brain can't cope with rubbish

Thought you said I should go in peace earlier? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Scallywag.

I'm done replying you now.

Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by Okworigeorge(m): 12:33am On Mar 20, 2020
Thoseen30:

she made a mistake with her figures, so what. the virus have affected millions of people either directly or indirectly, not everything is meant to be fun.

Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by UnknownT: 5:35am On Mar 20, 2020
poshestmina:

It is not. Even the total number of affected people isn't upto that amount yet

Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by laura8: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
see what Hollywood movies has done to this man/boy
... unfortunately you are not the only one thinking like that...
read it up some where..that gun sales has gone up..in some parts of America.. people waNt to protect themselves just in case something weird starts happening cheesy

it is well... I believe all this will pass..

Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by Lordpeckxy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Its Just a post.
So what if the death toll rises.?
What if Millions dies?
What if Nigeria is wiped out.?
Life will continue(If there Is)...
Am not saying making fun of something serious should be advice.! Am saying we should not stop having our fun just because Nature decides to stop our fun time.!
#Rapthor Cares.!!

Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by Thoseen30(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
laura8:
see what Hollywood movies has done to this man/boy
... unfortunately you are not the only one thinking like that...
read it up some where..that gun sales has gone up..in some parts of America.. people waNt to protect themselves just in case something weird starts happening cheesy

it is well... I believe all this will pass..

Lmao are you serious
Guess those guy's don't wanna take a shot lol
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by poshestmina(f): 1:31pm On May 06, 2020
Thoseen30:

Bros,how far? The figure don finally escalate oh.
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by Thoseen30(m): 4:00am On May 08, 2020
poshestmina:

Bros,how far? The figure don finally escalate oh.

Awwwww my dear I can see it!!!
Should I start crying?
With the livescores they're giving you people Lol only an hypocrite would believe those figures are real....
And MA please let's sleep over it okay
Re: If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? by YoungHope: 7:21am On May 08, 2020
Practice as if you've never won. Act as if you have never failed. Let me share geometry dash

Perfect Storm (queer Story) 18+ / Sci-fi/fantasy Lovers / Memories Of A Refugee Child