Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered (6241 Views)

Abia State: The Likely Successors Of Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu In 2023 / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return / How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by chimaude: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Below is the oath the current Abia state Governor swore to T.A Orji discovered by EFCC at T.A. Orji's residence.

2 Likes

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by Okwyjesus(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ewooooooooooo! What is this

2 Likes

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by ContentedK: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Politicians are quite evil....

5 Likes

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by Totilopussylick(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
They will still deny it

3 Likes

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by nagastat: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yamree contract under harashima law grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by funshint(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Now you see why the state is deprived of development. God have mercy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by SadiqBabaSani: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Can easily be forged

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by SciLab: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
Chai, Ndi a achigbu go anyi o!

Ndi Abia, what is going on bikonu.

TA orji and Chinedu Orji must join OUK in prison by hook or by crook.

Ikpeazu should also join them after his tenure elapses.

Why do evil people succeed to much in this country?

8 Likes

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
nagastat:

All Nigerian politicians are cultists
They belong somewhere
Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by Citytrend: 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is what is Playing out in all States including in your Socalled Aso Rock

Average Nigerian Politician thinks he can't make it without the assistance of men from the underworld

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Fake news

Propaganda!

Naxo Dem dey take document oath.

Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by veeceesynergy: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
In as much as I hate TA and his dynasty, I dont believe dis document at all.
The several mentions of 'My sponsors', TA Orji and his Son makes me doubt d document.
The author tried but he didn't do a professional job.

5 Likes

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by Righteousness89(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
An oat befor a toy!

If these facts are true, which I believe they are, then I believe Victory for state is not far off!

This Exposure Is a Great victory and I believe there are Better days ahead!

1 Like

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by Hhansome(m): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
I'm covered with the the blood of Jesus Christ.
Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by abitex577(m): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2020
ok
Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by nagastat: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

They belong somewhere

Typical yamree narrative.
Pass on grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by jlinkd78(m): 1:01am On Mar 20, 2020
I somehow seriously believe this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by MetaPhysical: 1:12am On Mar 20, 2020
grin grin grin

Chuckwu Okike Obiama!!

Nzobu nzobu...eyimba enyi...nzobu!

Nnamdi Kanu must hear and see this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by IrohLove: 1:14am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Fake news

Propaganda!

Naxo Dem dey take document oath.

Rubbish
[/s]
Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by LajaLaba: 2:27am On Mar 20, 2020
Igbos can believe anything grin

1 Like

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by landforeast(m): 3:01am On Mar 20, 2020
This does not look to me like a forged document
That is why their heart is like a stone
No matter the cry of the people they can't listen
Except Nigerians take it by force this men are not ready to change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by clarocuzioo(m): 3:14am On Mar 20, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Nigeria has always been ruled by ritualists. That is why it is poverty and corruption of the world.
I won't be surprised if it is real.

1 Like

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by Koralords: 4:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Fake
Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by Fasindo: 6:14am On Mar 20, 2020
shocked

Abia the God's own State.

I doubt this news because Harishima temple oath are taking orally between the parties involve nd 3 temple lords with one Temple Grandmaster.
It is totally anathema to be written any where nd if it done it can lead to the death of the person that did it.

It can only be written on the floor of the temple when the oath is going on with only Hindu language nd after the oath taking it is wiped with the blood of a cow.

But I think Abia should be changed from God's own state to God's abandoned State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by nazablossom(f): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2020
This particular oath/document may be lie but it's not far from the truth. This is what it takes for some politicians to assume power/office

Remember Ngige and Okija Shrine saga cool
Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by VAQAXY: 6:42am On Mar 20, 2020
Chef2000 aka okpalaAnambra, come carry your shithole Abia state. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 20, 2020
I don't doubt this.
If na true or na fake, they are criminals therefore they are guilty and deserve to be tied to stone and thrown into Niger river. angry

2 Likes

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by Xisnin(m): 6:49am On Mar 20, 2020
Fake.
Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by ABIAfirstman: 6:51am On Mar 20, 2020
Do people still wonder why Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria? I wish I am not from there

1 Like

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by omenka(m): 6:57am On Mar 20, 2020
nagastat:
At last we have found chukwu abuko Alabama. cheesy

Why their region remains the most unproductive. Their leaders are in contract with exotic gods.

Tufiakwa.

First it was Theodore Orji caught pants down in a shrine, having a chicken slapped all over his body. Now this.

Ipod Kwezuonu ooo! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oath Between T.A. Orji And Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Discovered by omenka(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

They belong somewhere

Citytrend:
This is what is Playing out in all States including in your Socalled Aso Rock
Just look at them. Very typical.

This time we are talking about Yamree ipod politicians. Focus on that.

You people are terrible.

Whenever one of your own is caught, you always rope in the entire nation so as to muddle the waters, deflect blame, and dilute the criticisms. But once it is a Yoruba or Northerner involved you take your time to direct your curses and insults SQUARELY ON THEM AND THEIR REGION.

Do the same for your own people. DIRECT YOUR CURSES SQUARELY ON YOUR LEADERS!!

Spits.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers / Nigerians Will Stop Using Generators Soon- FG / Blame Nzeogu And Aguyi Ironsi Not Ojukwu For The Nigerian Civil War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.