Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,920 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases (36776 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Urges Arewa Consultative Forum To Support Bola Tinubu / 87 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 1182. 222 discharged. 35 deaths / Don’t Defect, Buhari Urges Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Buhari is a fool.

QED!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:23am On Mar 20, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hogD72qmG0k

According to the cleric, Donald Trump Went To Saudi Arabia, Saw People Praying And Didn't Like It. That Is Why He Released A Virus Called Coronavirus. This is what he told His Audience/Listeners In Northern Nigeria.
It's sad..
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Urchman200: 6:26am On Mar 20, 2020
post=87596581:
A very Important Question about Coronavirus: Will Covid-19 be considered a pandemic in two years from now?

Answer : That depends on us.
Please, if you have a cough and/or a fever, stay at home and stay away from others.
You probably have a cold, but if you’re a minimally symptomatic carrier, you can do your part by making sure your particular Covid-19 ends at you and doesn’t get passed on to another person.
We pray that will never be anyone's portion.

May this evil virus never be our portion and the portion of our family members.
You are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ, If you believe.
God save Nigeria and Nigerians.

Sensible Nigerians who value their lives and the lives of their love ones will comply to this, even without being told.
Simple sturvs!

“I want to assure you that there’s no virus that’ll come near you at all because it is written that he who dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.....
CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS.
Wash your hands, make your surrounding clean........Pastor Adeboye.

This is very very important.
This is the time for us all to come together as a nation.
We must unite as one to overcome this virus.
We can all start by CLEANLINESS,
Washing our hands, and keeping our immediate environment clean and safe.

More ways to keep your self and family safe below........
are u back?
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by IrohLove: 6:27am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Okay.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by kay4kay: 6:28am On Mar 20, 2020
MYZOLE:

According to the cleric, Donald Trump Went To Saudi Arabia, Saw People Praying And Didn't Like It. That Is Why He Released A Virus Called Coronavirus. This is what he told His Audience/Listeners In Northern Nigeria.

The imams is a fool from the pit of hell while the followers are dunde united
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Lol

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by IrohLove: 6:31am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Amen!
[/s]
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by stabilizer: 6:31am On Mar 20, 2020
I think Mr. President is seriously sick due to his inability to travel for his usual MEDICAL trip to renovate, patch and package his life. Anytime from now, the country CAN be in a mess because Once Mr president is inactive, APC are not smart nor intelligent enough to respect themselves and manage the economy with Common sense. I wish you all know why God visit the earth with CoronaV .. Time Will tell
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by IrohLove: 6:31am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
[/s]
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by IrohLove: 6:33am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
post=87596581:
A very Important Question about Coronavirus: Will Covid-19 be considered a pandemic in two years from now?

Answer : That depends on us.
Please, if you have a cough and/or a fever, stay at home and stay away from others.
You probably have a cold, but if you’re a minimally symptomatic carrier, you can do your part by making sure your particular Covid-19 ends at you and doesn’t get passed on to another person.
We pray that will never be anyone's portion.

May this evil virus never be our portion and the portion of our family members.
You are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ, If you believe.
God save Nigeria and Nigerians.

Sensible Nigerians who value their lives and the lives of their love ones will comply to this, even without being told.
Simple sturvs!

“I want to assure you that there’s no virus that’ll come near you at all because it is written that he who dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.....
CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS.
Wash your hands, make your surrounding clean........Pastor Adeboye.

This is very very important.
This is the time for us all to come together as a nation.
We must unite as one to overcome this virus.
We can all start by CLEANLINESS,
Washing our hands, and keeping our immediate environment clean and safe.

More ways to keep your self and family safe below........
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2020
MYZOLE:

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by blowjohn(m): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2020
Imagine the president cannot talk.
Imagine issuing a press release.
Chai
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 20, 2020
The old ‘ we are on top of the situation’ .
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by osamz007: 6:39am On Mar 20, 2020
It's sad we have a Foo lish Leader, if u had closed the border earlier on , the likely hood of the virus in our country will be greatly reduced

But if na to close border against foreign rice, the idio t go dey active , like pikin wey Dem give lollipop

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Jcael(m): 6:40am On Mar 20, 2020
MYZOLE:

angry angry
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by DAVE5(m): 6:41am On Mar 20, 2020
MYZOLE:

You don't mean it, this is how they plant poison in people's hearts through misinformation, the peeps would end up having Trump for no reason at all
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Validated: 6:49am On Mar 20, 2020
stabilizer:
I think Mr. President is seriously sick due to his inability to travel for his usual MEDICAL trip to renovate, patch and package his life. Anytime from now, the country CAN be in a mess because Once Mr president is inactive, APC are not smart nor intelligent enough to respect themselves and manage the economy with Common sense. I wish you all know why God visit the earth with CoronaV .. Time Will tell
Plausible
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by ikorodureporta: 6:50am On Mar 20, 2020
Tha real #Covid

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by globalresource: 6:51am On Mar 20, 2020
Why Buhari cant address the nation. Why Garba shehu?
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by proclinician: 7:03am On Mar 20, 2020
Personally I like the turn out of events in the present Nigeria. Yesterday at work I saw something that gave me the biggest scare of my life. I was consulting and this woman came in I was supposed to clerk her and stuffs. She was coughing and sneezing and she said her body is hot. I ran out immediately to call the head doctor on duty and he came and asked her some questions like her travel history, and others before they bundled her infectious disease ward. This is one issue that has kept the world on stand still and every leader is working overtime to douse the tension on the citizens. Trump for instance is holding broadcasts and also making use the micro blogging platform to pass messages. Buhari is not aware of what's happening. He has no idea of the situation and he lacks the capacity to understand this situation, process it into words and pass across to the citizenry. I can't imagine that instead of buhari to board the jet and fly to Lagos to see the carnage caused by the explosion in Lagos he asked that pictures be delivered to him. This is the heights of it all and Nigeria has never had it this terrible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Christmasdon(m): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2020
Where are the Nigerians who saying covid-19 is a scam, mumu people.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 20, 2020
bubu2019:
if buhari talk to Nigerians, him prick go lose?

a beg I need answers
Just dey here dey talk ona own.
Buhari wey don self- Isolate Since.
Or ona think say the man no like him Life??
The Wiseman dey on lockdown ohh.
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by ImModern(m): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2020
The kinda hate I'm seeing on this thread about buhari makes me wonder who voted him in?

Isn't it the same people talking?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Agugbadin: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2020
Buhari is the only president in this world that has not addressed the citizens of his country about Covid 19. All other leaders in this world has spoken to citizens of their country. Let Buhari come on air and address Nigerians about COVID - 19
If he does not know what to say someone will prepare the speech for him, It is not a crime. Many Nigerians are doubtful of the genuiness of the pandemic because our president has not addressed the Nation.
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by franchasng: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Yoruba bogu angry
Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by ojaysam25(m): 7:18am On Mar 20, 2020
Jonathan...

thank God Ebola nor come for this government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by ImModern(m): 7:18am On Mar 20, 2020
proclinician:
Personally I like the turn out of events in the present Nigeria. Yesterday at work I saw something that gave me the biggest scare of my life. I was consulting and this woman came in I was supposed to clerk her and stuffs. She was coughing and sneezing and she said her body is hot. I ran out immediately to call the head doctor on duty and he came and asked her some questions like her travel history, and others before they bundled her infectious disease ward. This is one issue that has kept the world on stand still and every leader is working overtime to douse the tension on the citizens. Trump for instance is holding broadcasts and also making use the micro blogging platform to pass messages. Buhari is not aware of what's happening. He has no idea of the situation and he lacks the capacity to understand this situation, process it into words and pass across to the citizenry. I can't imagine that instead of buhari to board the jet and fly to Lagos to see the carnage caused by the explosion in Lagos he asked that pictures be delivered to him. This is the heights of it all and Nigeria has never had it this terrible.

Oga you dey sure say you never contact am

Person they sneeze for your front.. You don forget say na airborne disease e be

Go and get yourself tested

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by franchasng: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2020
ImModern:
The kinda hate I'm seeing on this thread about buhari makes me wonder who voted him in?

Nobody voted that man in oh, he, APC mercenaries, military men with guns at polling units, MC Oluomo and his armed agberos, Supreme court and Tinubu voted him in, not Nigerians, get that straight!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by Agugbadin: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2020
ImModern:

We voted him in 2015 but we don't know who brought him back in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases by ImModern(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2020
franchasng:
Nobody voted that man in oh, he, APC mercenaries, military men with guns at polling units, MC Oluomo and his armed agberos, Supreme court and Tinubu voted him in, not Nigerians, get that straight!!!

People still voted him in... See that foolish mannabb rotten meat seller must have voted him.. I pray the virus catches him first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) / Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.