Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? (2457 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by mannazgee: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
good evening NL please I have a dilemma at hand at the moment.i met my girlfriend late last year and all has being going fine but I gradually begin to notice she doesn't call me it has being like that from the day one i met her i have complained about this many times but she doesn't change recently she travelled and will be back by month end it's being two weeks now I am the only one that calls she doesn't call or try to chat me up on WhatsApp I called her earlier today to know what's wrong she told me she finds it hard to call people but I am thinking maybe she doesnt love me enough so I am thinking of ending the relationship so I can stop being a burden to her is this the right step to take.
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Easybela(f): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
No sir,don't end the relationship, please kindly continue dating yourself

16 Likes

Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by mannazgee: 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Easybela:

small girl ...young shall grow.

2 Likes

Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
How old is she? Prolly still new to dating tinz.
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by MYZOLE: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Bro, i feel your pain. But she has been like this from the onset, right? If so, you should get used to it.

Meanwhile, the guy below has a word of advice for people like you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2thHxKsu-LU
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by 50power: 12:03am On Mar 20, 2020
Find out the reason why she does not call.

Hookup with someone for marriage, friendship, sugar mummy or sugar daddy in Nigeria on https://ehookup.com.ng/
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Oladimejjy(m): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Hhansome(m): 12:15am On Mar 20, 2020
Last I checked Nigeria haven't been declared Corona free. Stop adding more troubles for Nigeria.
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by mannazgee: 12:17am On Mar 20, 2020
Oladimejjy:
I think you spoil her since the beginning by being the first to call always.
Tbh my girl don't like calling me too but call sometimes tho (maybe once a week),but I know she love me 100..

I doubt if she does love you.

1 Like

Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Oladimejjy(m): 5:01am On Mar 20, 2020
mannazgee:

I doubt if she does love you.

Ok thanks.
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Innobee99(m): 5:41am On Mar 20, 2020
Try taking another babe to make u forget her totally. Do that and thank me later.

Some ladies don't worth our stress

4 Likes

Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by gunners160(m): 5:57am On Mar 20, 2020
she does not call u, why? because she does not like calling. menh, that girl just likes you and not love you. maybe she agreed to ur proposal because you have been pestering her for long.

Two she traveled for months without calling you. Menh she dey collect confirm prick from one broke ass nigga and she is at his place.

Finally, u caused all this rubbish she is doing now, you gave r too much attention, so she felt there is no need to impress you.

solution. don't break up wit r, waste r time dsame way she wasted urs. oneday allow r to c u with d new bae then tell r, aheswo no karma don Bleep u for yarsh too

1 Like

Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:03am On Mar 20, 2020
Easybela:

Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2020
mannazgee:
good evening NL please I have a dilemma at hand at the moment.i met my girlfriend late last year and all has being going fine but I gradually begin to notice she doesn't call me it has being like that from the day one i met her i have complained about this many times but she doesn't change recently she travelled and will be back by month end it's being two weeks now I am the only one that calls she doesn't call or try to chat me up on WhatsApp I called her earlier today to know what's wrong she told me she finds it hard to call people but I am thinking maybe she doesnt love me enough so I am thinking of ending the relationship so I can stop being a burden to her is this the right step to take.

Hmmm u get mind I swear.. I can't try what u doin. Soon as I notice ur that way I'm off.. what is the need of wasting ur time
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 20, 2020
mannazgee:

You can't loss what you never had (That should be a line from Westlife song)

You're actually dating yourself if you're doing everything.

If you do everything, you're dating yourself and just keeping her updated as your life dey progress.

Either draw back on the attention or importance you placed on her or just move on with your life.

If she ain't calling or interested in what's going on in your life, she ain't worth it man.
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 20, 2020
Some people don't really like calling like that for real..but since WhatsApp chat don join your own..it's either your babe no normal upstairs or na u just assumed una dey date grin after she gave u one nonsense light u mistook for the greenlight...some guys Sabi start relationship with someone wey no send them in their head...
So bross ,try to journey down your memory lane,did u asked her out ,and she talk yes cheesy
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by AniMcBen(m): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2020
Bros sorry o. I'm a guy and I call sparingly. So, the girl in question may be such that doesn't call often. Get used to it or move away since she was like this from the onset.
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Humphrizy(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2020
At dx juncture permit me to tell you that you have been dating just yourself.....see eeh,if a lady truly likes/loves you...even if she no get airtime...she go borrow airtime,use am call you.

Ur case might be the one of...Aboki go dey shine shoe....Igbo men go dey wear am

1 Like

Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by seanwilliam(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2020
Dont break up with her , so that you would have the " best laugh"..do the following
1. Reduce your attention for her patapata.. stop calling her
2. Play reverse psychology on her
3. Become the 'hunted' and not the hunter
4. Start rolling with more better girls than her ..if possible rub it to her face..
5. If she later comes back, maintain the rules above
6. If she doesn't, carry her picture, mastubate with it and delete her memory and move on with your life.. ( but there is high chance of her coming back especially if you've fhucked real well..she would definitely come to know what you are up to, this is where you will pay her in 10 folds)
6. Dont forget the above rules
Cc. mannazgee

4 Likes

Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Chuknovski(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2020
she doesn't love u, get a life, get busy avoid her ditch her, be a man, go follow David de Angelo learn more from him, thank me later
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2020
It is not always like that..the issue is a double edge sword..some ladies need time to replicate the love while some ladies shows you almost immediately you started the relationship.
Love and marriage are complex institution.it is either she is jus building the feelings and love or you are just dating yourself..

Solution
Have a physical long discussion with her..tel her how you feel and what you want from her from their you can draw a reasonable conclusion.

Sometimes assumptions is the lowest form of knowledge. Goodluck
So
Easybela:
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by drnoel: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2020
mannazgee:

small girl ...young shall grow.

Actually she made sense. Think about what she said again.
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Purplekush(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Innobee99:
Try taking another babe to make u forget her totally. Do that and thank me later.

Some ladies don't worth our stress

I suggest the same. Giving one girl all the attention can be suffocating for her at times

1 Like

Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by Leezah(f): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2020
There are 2 probabilities in your case.

1. You call her too often. So, she expects that you would be calling her anyways so she doesn’t feel its required. Did yo u ever try not to call her for , let’s say , couple of days and wait to see if she would call you ? There is a chance that she is just bored of this relationship

2. She doesn’t care and for her you don’t exist. U are only required when she needs something. Its only then that u come to her mind.

Read the signs and move on rather than waiting to get dumped.

1 Like

Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by tunize(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2020
Don't break up jst follow her own trend by this give her silent treatment nor call her, nor whatsapp her make the tin jst end like that.
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by jasman1: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2020
How can you end a relationship you never had? She’s busy doing her things, you should too. Hopefully you’re doing something productive at this time, pay more attention to that
Re: she doesn't call,should I breakup with her? by SilentVboy: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2020
mannazgee:
Bro, take time to read this. I was exactly in your shoes but because i really loved her, i endured for good 4years. But i regret it. i wished i had ended the relationship within a year.
She will claim she loves me but will call twice a month while i call every week. At a point, she will wake up one day and it will look as if her brain just reset and she will stay one month, some times two months without calling me. And when i ask her why, she will say nothing.

I wanted to marry her but finally i ended the relationship. (A failed relationship is better than failed marriage. one day she may wake up and refuse to talk to me at home , thereby causing rift in d marriage).She did not even feel any remorse for her behavior.

So bro, i advise that u ignore calling her for good one month and see her reaction after that. But i will gladly advise that u end such relationship. Communication is a two way thing and not one.
wish u d best bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

6 Kinky Sex Positions That She'll Love / Breaking News : Tiwa Savage Blackmailer Arrested FULL DETAILS / Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.