Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

A Poem Dedicated To Slave Trade Victims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Poem Dedicated To Slave Trade Victims (327 Views)

'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) / Nigerian Celebrities React To Slave Trade In Libya / Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Poem Dedicated To Slave Trade Victims by macdammy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
Good day.
I’m Macaulay
Instagram @seun_macaulay
Twitter @ D_real_macaulay
I’m a poet and I took my time to write and dedicate this poem to the slave trade victim.
Kindly read and share.
Don’t forget to follow on my social media handles.
Kindly share your view about this piece

(1) (Reply)

Queen Of Waka, Salawa Exposes Blackmailer Who Threatened With Nudes / [VIDEO] MOMENT Funke Akindele Appears In Ogba Court With Her Husband / Burna Boy:nigerians Everywhere Should Know That Their Suffering Has Just Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.