Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

A Poem Written And Dedicated To Slave Trade Victims - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / A Poem Written And Dedicated To Slave Trade Victims (461 Views)

ELIXIR, A Poem Written By Pat Ashinze / CHILDBIRTH, A Poem Written By Pat Ashinze / Africa Bleeds (Dedicated To All Victims Of Insurgencies & Uprisings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Poem Written And Dedicated To Slave Trade Victims by macdammy(m): 1:41am On Mar 20, 2020
Good day.
I’m Macaulay
Instagram @seun_macaulay
Twitter @ D_real_macaulay
I’m a poet and I took my time to write and dedicate this poem to the slave trade victim.
Kindly read and share.
Don’t forget to follow on my social media handles.
Kindly share your view about this piece

Re: A Poem Written And Dedicated To Slave Trade Victims by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
great,I love this
Re: A Poem Written And Dedicated To Slave Trade Victims by macdammy(m): 3:20am On Mar 21, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
great,I love this
Thanks a lot sire
Re: A Poem Written And Dedicated To Slave Trade Victims by Dasilva10: 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nicely written

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nigeria(a Convrsation With Nigeria) / Two Love Poems You Must Read! / The Lust Island - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.