Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (6050 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2010
The aptitude test took place Dec.18, 2010. I want to commend the officials with an 80% organisation score! I waz impressed. Any comment on the test?
Re: The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test by enyi1: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2010
when is the result coming out
Re: The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2010
I dont know! @enyi1, I hope we can share emails 4 frequent updates. Mine is 'pedrogalek@yahoo.com' best of luck
Re: The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test by sadela: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
Please what is the entry requirements for the aptitude test that you wrote, i wrote one in March,and was invited for an interview in November,am still waiting to hear from them.
Re: The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test by abiflakie: 5:52am On Jun 10, 2013
House Members, Please what is the Format for WAEC Aptitude test. For those that have written the test before. Pls reply , it wuld be helpful 2 me. Thank you and God bless
Re: The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test by joshneku: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2013
I will also like to know d format of Waec aptitude test
Re: The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test by olawoleojo: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Can sum1 gv me clues of waec aptitude test?I was invited for test on 12th Dec.I applied for Subject officer in GSM Repairs/ Electrical Installations.Pls kindly send me d clues on my E mail ID,profwolexy2009@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them / I Need A Driving Job Within Port Harcourt (individual Or Corporate) Help! / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.