Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) (88691 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2020
This stay at home will not work in naija cos the government has not made any provisions like financial support for it citizens to tackle hunger and starvation like trump did. And I have production to do as all my products is finished. My customers are on my neck and I don't want to lose them. Where I was even trying to dodge one of them yesterday after service, she just shouted, sister!!!! Na so she carry money shook for my hand now I'm in fix. Ha... How do we go about our businesses now eh? With no one supporting the citizens in any way. Please this can t work here.

Father Lord, into your hands I commit my body from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. This plague shall not come near me in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by jaido09: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2020
cRobo:
I wait until I see Nigeria doctors do this

Until then

I won't say a word
Bros you go wait till infinity o....lol
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
In Europe, Governments are distributing Gloves, Masks, Sanitizer, Money and even Food to citizens.... While in Nigeria, we can't even get a common public speech from the president.

If we stay at home, Corona may not kill us. But I can't say the same thing for Hunger and Owu.
CapsUnlocked, lols

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by anonimi: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2020
Explorers:
Over-worked medical heroes showed the marks the COVID-19 battle has left on their faces.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11233164_stayhomedoctorsnursesaskingcoronavirus5e732e63aa987700_jpegbaf66a311b5712ed2a6eb6184f7ee627

I wonder if they are relatively underpaid compared with their politicians like we have here while the people expect them to work like crazy as the politicians sleep on duty and fcvk away the people's mandate

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943662_payment_jpegc1c3e670f39cd4ba8a1a1978a794d236

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284749_fbimg1474050978374_jpeg39ff755f5e96523b18d624dde1a019a0

ZombieNation:
The canker worm Tinubu was the first governor to turn state house of assemblies to rubber stamps.
The Lagos state national assembly passed a pension bill for elected officials which included Tinubu.
Under the bill, Lagos is saddled with maintaining Tinubu for the rest of his life on the prevailing full salary a sitting governor is entitled to.
The pension bill for Tinubu also includes choice properties bought and paid for by the state in Abuja, Lagos and abroad.
Tinubu also has the choice of 5 executive cars to be replaced every 5yrs.
Recall also that Tinubu is on record to be the only elected governor in the history of modern democracy to have had 4 deputies in 8yrs!
The man is a rotten egg who spear headed corruption in Nigeria to new levels and the financial bankruptcy of acn states under his leprosy grip is evidence of his systematic kleptomaniac.

Thief

http://www.bribenigeria.com/nigerian-corruption-a-higher-level-tinubus-massive-looting-of-lagos-uncovered/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/178114-tinubu-is-corruption-personified-nigerian-minister.html

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/corruption-tinubu-is-worse-than-ibori-pdpurge-tinubu-to-disclose-source-of-wealth/

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by drnoel: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2020
cRobo:
I wait until I see Nigeria doctors do this

Until then

I won't say a word

Comments like this takes the fun out of the struggle. Many colleagues have considered resigning cos we are overrun. The health system is moving doctors from other departments to ER cos they are overun. They are graduating final year medical students in Italy without their final exams, this baptism of fire will be their exam.
Where I am, I can't count how many times patients have attempted to beat me up. One came into my face to threaten me, I had to take several steps back. Several Colleagues got involved immediately. The struggle is real #stayhome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by MrBONE2(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2020
Explorers:
Over-worked medical heroes showed the marks the COVID-19 battle has left on their faces.
Hmmmm, Ayam speechless

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by OttHin: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2020
jaido09:
Bros you go wait till infinity o....lol

Hahahaha. Meanwhile our doctors are the ones staying at home
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by thundafire: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2020
Humans are so stubborn,yet u will still see them go out and do anyhow
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by anonimi: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by NwaliE01: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2020
Even if Government decided to share nose mask, some of us will still hurd it just like they did to the mosquito net last year.
I am only praying for God's intervention because if the virus go viral in this country, we are finished.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
please where are our religion leaders ? you wont see them now to come and perform there useless miracle to cure corona but when scientists find cure and eradicate corona, you will see their brainwashed followers go to church and mosque to give their Alfas and pastors money for what scientist did.

It may Seem that way. But DO you not think there is the exiStenCe of a SuPReme Being who put that KnOwleDGe of GOod in one to cure illnesses?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by anonimi: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2020
OttHin:
Hahahaha. Meanwhile our doctors are the ones staying at home

Why should they not stay at home if we Nigerians pay them peanuts but give millions to the politicians fcvking away our mandates in the local, state and federal governments as legisLooters and execuThieves?
Na who want be mumu

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by DrGud: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2020
Doctors are now d soldiers. Risking everything for our safety.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by anonimi: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2020
NwaliE01:
Even if Government decided to share nose mask, some of us will still hurd it just like they did to the mosquito net last year.
I am only praying for God's intervention because if the virus go viral in this country, we are finished.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by five9(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2020
And some Doctor are going on strike....
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by bonnyhope: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
please where are our religion leaders ? you wont see them now to come and perform there useless miracle to cure corona but when scientists find cure and eradicate corona, you will see their brainwashed followers go to church and mosque to give their Alfas and pastors money for what scientist did.

God has given the power i.e the brain to think and solve problems

I challenge you to make use of it not coming here to vomit trash
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Asadujames202(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Lol..
Stay at home and eat sand
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by bonnyhope: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:

God has given you the power i.e the brain to think and solve problems

I challenge you to make use of it not coming here to vomit trash
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2020
see real human beings, but in my country, some cowards aka Nigerian doctors are on strike.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by anonimi: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2020
drnoel:
Comments like this takes the fun out of the struggle. Many colleagues have considered resigning cos we are overrun. The health system is moving doctors from other departments to ER cos they are overun. They are graduating final year medical students in Italy without their final exams, this baptism of fire will be their exam.
Where I am, I can't count how many times patients have attempted to beat me up. One came into my face to threaten me, I had to take several steps back. Several Colleagues got involved immediately. The struggle is real #stayhome

.................thereby increasing the risk of infection to the harassed doctors, just like the Liberian Ebola carrier, Sawyer and late Dr. Adadevoh.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2671413_fbimg1437906532188_jpegd6338302b6ee17494622bad46e92894a

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by jeffizy(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2020
blowjohn:

Keep quiet there!
What good has this administration done?
This is the worst administration ever.
He can go to egungun fish festival but cant address the country.
What are u talking.
Keep quiet and enjoy the spoils if ur ok with the administration
Open a thread to air your views on the administeation.

You and your likes just go about insulting and sharing bitterness everyday.
Be constructive once at least.

And don't forget the saying.... *INTERNET NEVER FORGETS*

4 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by OttHin: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2020
anonimi:

Why should they not stay at home if we Nigerians pay them peanuts but give millions to the politicians fcvking away our mandates in the local, state and federal governments as legisLooters and execuThieves?
Na who want be mumu

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

Are you a real Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by anonimi: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

3 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:58am On Mar 20, 2020
The best way to stay safe is by maintaining a very good personal hygiene. Boost your immune system
HOW CAN I BOOST MY IMMUNE SYSTEM

Get enough sleep and manage stress. ...

Avoid tobacco smoke. ...

Drink less alcohol. ...

Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds, which will provide your body with the nutrients your immune system needs. ...

Consider probiotics. ...

Catch some rays. ...
Go for the garlic
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2020
SEGLIZ:

where have been?
you owe your loved ones an explanation.
cheesy can't stop laughing grin
welcome back and stay safe out there.
Heeeeey,
What's up Chief SEGLIZ?
Been a minute.
How dey go dey go bro?

Mafo,
Omo iya mi a wa pelu e.
Stay happy and se jeje,
U know dat we dey wit u.
Mafo wink

May God keep us and every members of our family safe and sound at this perilous time.
Thanks for the heads up Chief.
We moving from glory to glory.
Good news everywhere personally for us......and you too!
More Better days ahead.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by drnoel: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2020
anonimi:

.................thereby increasing the risk of infection to the harassed doctors, just like the Liberian Ebola carrier, Sawyer and late Dr. Adadevoh.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2671413_fbimg1437906532188_jpegd6338302b6ee17494622bad46e92894a

It's an occupational hazard. We all know the risks. Am back to the front though, stayed home for a week after I was pulled out. Then another week working but without patient contact, didn't develope symptom so was thrown back to the wolves. The struggle is real.
#stayhome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by salford1: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Who are the bravest?

nurses, doctors or soldiers?
All frontline, emergency and essential services workers.
E.g nurses, care aids, nursing assistants, lab techs, cleaners, Pharmacists, grocery cashiers, doctors, firemen, law enforcements, utility workers etc
In developed countries, these set of workers are out everyday to work despite the lockdown. They all work together as a team to combat the covid 19.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 8:05am On Mar 20, 2020
jeffizy:
It's a little worrisome to know that Science has not been able to make a way out of the mess with a cure.
Isn't it more worrisome that prayers offered every minute failed too
And God is all powerful
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2020
what cool way to down tools, abuja doctors , ASUU needs to imbibe these concept.

time to tell my employees to stay the Bleep at home.

nice cost cutting measure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor / Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.