Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) (88678 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by dotedote: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2020
Erediauwa:
Baba lifeless will never stay at home, the drunkard will rather gallivant kebbi state because of a mere fish festival.

God bless those health practitioners

Drowning in a life of misery and hate. Let it go Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Whiteangel1234: 8:07am On Mar 20, 2020
Nonsense grin on my way to work in Dubai
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by henrycantona(m): 8:08am On Mar 20, 2020
There is something that I don't understand this staying at home is it to stay at home or stay in
inside your room, what I'm saying here in Nigeria most of us live in crowded compound so how does that going to reduced the contact with people when u have toilet to share and so others things with neighbors. Because if they say people should not go to work in other not to have much contact with people, then what happen to the once who stay in a crowded area
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by GreenDee(f): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2020
Iyiataata92:
that's one of the symptoms of coronavirus. Talking when you should be quiet, just like roaming around when you should be at home

The guy is really sick
lmao
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by SEGLIZ: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2020
post=87599104:

Heeeeey,
What's up Chief SEGLIZ?
Been a minute.
How dey go dey go bro?

Mafo,
Omo iya mi a wa pelu e.
Stay happy and se jeje,
U know dat we dey wit u.
Mafo wink

May God keep us and every members of our family safe and sound at this perilous time.
Thanks for the heads up Chief.
We moving from glory to glory.
Good news everywhere personally for us.
Better days ahead.

Salute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 20, 2020
bigiyaro:
see real human beings, but in my country, some cowards aka Nigerian doctors are on strike.

bros, what's the difference between the doctor who refuses to come to work and the ones that chase patients away from hospital?

as far as am concerned these doctors are doing the same thing.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Butoneday2(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Staying at home for what? When I don't have food me and my family will eat. Can this stupid.d government provide food for me and my family. For now staying at home is not the solution for me. It is an abomination to stay at home at this critical time as food no they house. Wetin I go tell my children. Abeg staying at home for now is illegal and not the solution. I must make sure that there is food on the table.if not na suicide ooo.

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by blowjohn(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2020
jeffizy:

Open a thread to air your views on the administeation.

You and your likes just go about insulting and sharing bitterness everyday.
Be constructive once at least.

And don't forget the saying.... *INTERNET NEVER FORGETS*

What right do u have to criticize someone who openly expresses true views about the situation of things?
If ur enjoying the administration enjoy and keep it urself.
Dont forget.......if u tolerate this, then ur children will be next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Ryocaj(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Who are the bravest?

nurses, doctors or soldiers?
They r all brave.. But Soldiers r on a different level.. u can't compare them to anyone else..
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by sylve11: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2020
jeffizy:

So early in the morning, calling your president lifeless, drunkard?
What relates Buharri with this news?

Don't you think that statement is a reflection of who you are?

See, to criticize is good, but just venting when it's not necessary is a sickness. Get cured.

Lol grin cool
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2020
Explorers:
Residents in UK sets up simple alert system to keep everyone safe during lockdown with green card in window meaning 'all is well' while red card indicates resident needs help.
Just like in the movies.. Scary
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
In Europe, Governments are distributing Gloves, Masks, Sanitizer, Money and even Food to citizens.... While in Nigeria, we can't even get a common public speech from the president.

If we stay at home, Corona may not kill us. But I can't say the same thing for Hunger and Owu.
Sad but true
Capslock, are you on ASN?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Ryocaj(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2020
This is for countries with a good govt.. Aw do u expect us 2 stay at home in Nigeria.. Won't we all go 2 work.. some ppl live on daily money.. who will feed us or give us money if we stay at home.. Is it d govt that d head can't even address d citizens or d ones looking for a way 2 still loot money out of this pandemic.. God save us in Nigeria..
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2020
cRobo:
I wait until I see Nigeria doctors do this

Until then

I won't say a word
you mean the useless doctors that said they want to embark on strike
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by cRobo: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2020
Topmaike007:
you mean the useless doctors that said they want to embark on strike

They are already on strike
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Openbusiness: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2020
jeffizy:
It's no longer news that the situation is being made worse by those wicked humans who will be fully aware of their status and still go around spreading the virus.

Please Stay At Home!!!
How can they be fully aware when they have not been tested and confirmed? How can they be tested and confirmed if they don't go to the hospital? This stay at home mantra is total bullshit! Someone who is feeling sick should stay at home and die bah?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by SciLab: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2020
That's refreshing I can also see Medical Laboratory Scientists right there in the lab holding 'stay at home' banners. Let's acknowledge that too.

God bless all health professionals.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by cRobo: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2020
drnoel:

Comments like this takes the fun out of the struggle. Many colleagues have considered resigning cos we are overrun. The health system is moving doctors from other departments to ER cos they are overun. They are graduating final year medical students in Italy without their final exams, this baptism of fire will be their exam.
Where I am, I can't count how many times patients have attempted to beat me up. One came into my face to threaten me, I had to take several steps back. Several Colleagues got involved immediately. The struggle is real #stayhome

Are u aware that Nigeria doctors are on strike the moment the coronavirus news escalated?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2020
cRobo:

They are already on strike
can you see in this trying times the useless people eventually went on strike... Our problem is not only the government but on the individuals
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
In Europe, Governments are distributing Gloves, Masks, Sanitizer, Money and even Food to citizens.... While in Nigeria, we can't even get a common public speech from the president.

If we stay at home, Corona may not kill us. But I can't say the same thing for Hunger and Owu.

This is not true and it's only those quarantined that will get food.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by graceapadija: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2020
Please let us stay home and stay save. God bless all medical practitioners
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by sapientia(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2020
And Buhari left our borders open for his daughter
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by tunize(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2020
The stay at home thing is not for for us as nigerians because we have to hussle if not you're just on ur own government wen nor fit pay minimun wage finish nai wan wan feed e citizen? Those thieves in government can stay home fo 50yrs atmost all the money they must have stolen can feed them nor b we wen dey earn small.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2020
Staying at home is a privilege the poor can't afford.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by brainhgeek(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2020
cRobo:

Until then

I won't say a word

Most of them do this on a regular.
Ebola, Lassa fever, bird flu, monkey pox....they fought some hard, uncelebrated, unappreciated battles in the past and are still standing against COVID-19.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Shattuck(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2020
cRobo:

Until then

I won't say a word
they are planning to go on strike
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2020
jeffizy:
It's no longer news that the situation is being made worse by those wicked humans who will be fully aware of their status and still go around spreading the virus.

Please Stay At Home!!!

Pure wickedness!!!.. Some will even mingle freely even in the midst of young children and elderly people., coughing and sneezing without bothering to cover their faces.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2020
doggedfighter:

Isn't it more worrisome that prayers offered every minute failed too
And God is all powerful

You can say its CRazy, But GoD let's things happen for a ReaSOn. I've learnt not to douBt him. It's about faith. At the end of it all, he always has good intentions. It is the work of the DeVil to CReate illnesses, cause ACciDents etc. Sometimes God just let's him go on the loose. But one thing's CeRtain, he makes things RiGht in his Own time

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Lawmak: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2020
And Mikel was expelled from the club for deciding to stay at home with his family. That club needs to be punished.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by woleabayo(f): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2020
good oooo
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by juman(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2020
Stay at home.
Make the world a safer place.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by juman(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2020
Despite the fact that staying at home is hard task.
So much boring.

Thinking of staying at home for a month is killing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor / Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.