Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity (521 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Julivas(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2020
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/17f8b65c15e39af177ef35cee97a7358?client=news
Why I Converted From Islam to Christianity.
opera.comMar 14, 2020 3:03 AM

I converted from Islam to Christianity simply because Islam gives no guarantee of salvation. Because Islam recognises that Jesus is 'the word of God' so God "the Messiah therefore the savior ( Surah 3 v 45). Because Allah recognises in the Qur'an that thoe who follow Jesus Christ (Christians)will be above those who do not follow Jesus Christ ( Muslims and others)until resurrection ( surah 3 v 55). Because Qur'an itself recognises that Jesus Christ is without sin (pure) (surah 19 v 19),while the Qur'an asks Mohammed to pray for the forgiveness of his sins ( surah 40 v 55). Unlike Mohammed,Jesus has lived more than 33 years without ever sinning.

I converted because where Mohammed recommends the killing of enemies ( surah 9 v 5) Jesus Christ recommend loving them (Matthew 5 v 44).

Mohammed just affirmed,but Jesus Christ confirmed his words with all kinds of miracles and resurrection of the death.

I converted because Mohammed is asking the Muslims to turn to Christians to get the truth ( surah 10 v 94).

I converted because despite Mohammed's claim to be the seal of the prophets,he is dead and will never return,but Jesus Christ whom I hated before died and resurrected and will come back to fight the Antichrist ( even according to Islam).

I converted because despite Jesus Christ being surrounded by several women,he did not seek to have s*x with them unlike Mohammed who even had sex with Zaynab the wife of his son Zaid, surah (33 v 37).

And also because uptil this day,tye name Jesus delivers all kinds of captivity unlike the name of Mohammed. Because Mohammed recognises that he doesn't know where he and the Muslims will be after death surah ( 46 v 9).

I converted because Mohammed says all Muslims will go through hell (surah 19 v 71) while Jesus Christ gives eternal life to all those who come to him ( heaven) John 3 v 17.

I converted because Jesus never attacked someone to take something from him,while Mohammed claims war booty surah (8 v 1).

I converted because the birth of Jesus Christ changed the whole world and not a community and many more reasons.

So my brother my sister,only Jesus Christ saves. He is the way,truth and life. When I was a Muslim,I believed in everything we were taught about the Christians and the Bible and today that I became a Christian and read the Bible,I realise that what we were told is all wrong.

Jesus was never a Muslim,he is the savior of the world and He loves you and wants to save you. Give your heart to him.

I pray that the Lord God will bless those who share this article.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by PlayerMeji: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2020
Hallelujah

The hate Christians go through these days further cements the word of our Lord Jesus where he said we shall be persecuted for his sake.

1 Like

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Ekemeze: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by olamidedivotee(f): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2020
Ekemeze:
Who is the convert?

or is it just audio conversion?

If you don't have sense, try and get one
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by biobash(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2020
Julivas:
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/17f8b65c15e39af177ef35cee97a7358?client=news

I converted from Islam to Christianity simply because Islam gives no guarantee of salvation. Because Islam recognises that Jesus is 'the word of God' so God "the Messiah therefore the savior ( Surah 3 v 45). Because Allah recognises in the Qur'an that thoe who follow Jesus Christ (Christians)will be above those who do not follow Jesus Christ ( Muslims and others)until resurrection ( surah 3 v 55). Because Qur'an itself recognises that Jesus Christ is without sin (pure) (surah 19 v 19),while the Qur'an asks Mohammed to pray for the forgiveness of his sins ( surah 40 v 55). Unlike Mohammed,Jesus has lived more than 33 years without ever sinning.

I converted because where Mohammed recommends the killing of enemies ( surah 9 v 5) Jesus Christ recommend loving them (Matthew 5 v 44).

Mohammed just affirmed,but Jesus Christ confirmed his words with all kinds of miracles and resurrection of the death.

I converted because Mohammed is asking the Muslims to turn to Christians to get the truth ( surah 10 v 94).

I converted because despite Mohammed's claim to be the seal of the prophets,he is dead and will never return,but Jesus Christ whom I hated before died and resurrected and will come back to fight the Antichrist ( even according to Islam).

I converted because despite Jesus Christ being surrounded by several women,he did not seek to have s*x with them unlike Mohammed who even had sex with Zaynab the wife of his son Zaid, surah (33 v 37).

And also because uptil this day,tye name Jesus delivers all kinds of captivity unlike the name of Mohammed. Because Mohammed recognises that he doesn't know where he and the Muslims will be after death surah ( 46 v 9).

I converted because Mohammed says all Muslims will go through hell (surah 19 v 71) while Jesus Christ gives eternal life to all those who come to him ( heaven) John 3 v 17.

I converted because Jesus never attacked someone to take something from him,while Mohammed claims war booty surah (8 v 1).

I converted because the birth of Jesus Christ changed the whole world and not a community and many more reasons.

So my brother my sister,only Jesus Christ saves. He is the way,truth and life. When I was a Muslim,I believed in everything we were taught about the Christians and the Bible and today that I became a Christian and read the Bible,I realise that what we were told is all wrong.

Jesus was never a Muslim,he is the savior of the world and He loves you and wants to save you. Give your heart to him.

Hmm... For your mind now, you don analyze the real issue ko?

Kontinu
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by dangermouse(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2020
All reasons that was stated are obvious and true,but u can never underestimate the power of brainwashing...
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Origin(f): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2020
Very laughable...

The day you realise that it's your piece of heaven or hell that you are working towards is the day you calm down..

Muslims do not hate Jesus (Isa) in fact they are not allowed to talk bad about ANY of the prophets.

There are too many similarities in the books of God for you to claim that they are different. They both say worship the Lord God. God is not human. The prophets are but men with the message from God. The same message.

And no one can guarantee you salvation. Even Jesus prayed to God for his salvation as Mohammed did.

Faith and good works give salvation. Faith in the One true God.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by AntiChristian: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Julivas:

What's the name of the person who converted? Her nationality? her/his identity?

And all this nonsense post will of course be spread by ignoramuses who believe Christianity can gain ground only by denigrating Islam.

With just one Bible verse we can just thrash everything you said here!
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by OloshoMan: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is not important all religions are scam. Until they start healing corona

(1) (Reply)

If I Miss Church Make Coronavirus Kill Me - Nigerian Man (photos) / Tb Joshua Failed Prophecy- Lessons Learnt / Over 20 Police Officers In Greenville MS, Surrounded A Baptist Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.