Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) (6338 Views)

Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by Explorers(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2020
A family-of-three have been taken for mental health examinations after police found hundreds of plastic bottles with urine stored in their apartment.

Parents and their adult son, had been relieving themselves into bottles for a year after having their utilities cut off for unpaid bills in the city of Aktau, southwestern Kazakhstan.

2 Likes

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by Explorers(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2020
They were reported to the police by their neighbours who were tired of the unbearable stench coming from their home.

Police had to use a crowbar to break in after the owners refused to cooperate and open the front door.

Entering the room, shocked officers saw hundreds of plastic bottles filled with urine and stored on the floor, reports said.

The kitchen also get into a filthy state as neighbours complained about the constant smell coming from the apartment.

2 Likes

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by Explorers(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2020
When cops raided the apartment they also found a mountain of clothes in the middle of a room.

All members of the family were taken for examination to a local mental facility.

According to neighbours, they turned their home into a rubbish dump and lived among hordes of cockroaches.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8130609/amp/Family-urinate-bottles-YEAR-store-300-gallons-flat-Kazakhstan.html?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by armadeo(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2020
Men see poverty at its height.

The stench will be ridiculous. If they can go out to buy water or bottles they should be able to pee outside.

See filth.

Filth filth everywhere.

Meanwhile ...

Vomits.

3 Likes

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2020
Yuck! angry
Akuko na s'oyi embarassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by luminouz(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2020
I rejoice with the cockroaches and rats there...they be so loving the stench... And the mosquitoes are so dead!!!

Their major lovers are gonna be houseflies!!!

There is a good side though. They could sell the gallons to medical institutes and laboratories who desire experimentation on anything urine related. They would have enough money to fix their broken utilities

3 Likes

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by Bellfun(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2020
Wtf!

Pure case of mental disorder!

1 Like

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by daddytime(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2020
Na different kind of kolos dey this life oh.

1 Like

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by gudvibz(f): 9:26am On Mar 20, 2020
Wow, I wonder how weak their health must be to live like that undecided

Dirty no de kill oyinbo now abi? grin
Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by madridguy(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2020
This is serious. Things are really happening.
Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by tofolo(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2020
And that's how epidemic starts.... Government should assist them sha since na broke them broke.
Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by chariisGRACE(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2020
SMH

"A family-of-three have been taken for mental health examinations after police found hundreds of plastic bottles with urine stored in their apartment".

This one pass mental health examination.
They should be taken to Baba

1 Like

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2020
A boar, a sow and a piglet/shoat all in a single apartment. Sorry, I actually meant pigsty.

What more can you possibly ask for?

The government of Kazakhstan should do the needful by simply ferrying them off to the nearest pig market in neighbouring China or Russia since the Kazakhs themselves do not eat pork.

Problem solved. Plus extra forex from the exportation of pigs for the govt.

5 Likes

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by tillaman(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Damn!! Things are happening in this life sha
Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2020
Just when you taught you have seen it all..... Just burn the house to the ground coz nobody gonna clear that *pukes*

This one pass weird shocked

3 Likes

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by Skepticus: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Dirty Kazakhs!
Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by vincentjk(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Dirty bunch of introverts, no one visits them because they've no place for visitors. Imagine the guy bringing in a babe he wants to settle down with for his grandma to see grin

Poor nigerians are far better than these ones abeg

This is the real "the hills have eyes" people

6 Likes

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2020
Where is that Damn Nigarr guy,
Let me borrow your Damn Nigarr for this

Damn Nigarr!!! shocked

10 Likes

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2020
This is how they contact disease and spread it.
Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by Nmezor(f): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2020
What a weird fam shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by hidhrhis(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2020
It took me 2 days to read all the topics created by explorers
I was glued only have my bath and answer nature calls and continue till i finish
Kudos to u man
You are the best

12 Likes

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by crackhouse(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2020
Na wa
Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2020
They are really mentally challenged if they could go and get an empty bottle every now and then, why can't they trash the urine from the previous

You gon contact uncurable sickness from this kinda environment, yuck
Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by Explorers(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2020
hidhrhis:
It took me 2 days to read all the topics created by explorers
I was glued only have my bath and answer nature calls and continue till i finish
Kudos to u man
You are the best

Smiles....Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by qualityovenbake(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2020
Speechless! How can a person live like this.
Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by Onyenna(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2020
Fvck!!!!

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by garnet2: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by StylishLord(m): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2020
This dirty worst pass yoruba people own oooo

2 Likes

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by StylishLord(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2020
This dirty worst pass some tribe own oooo

1 Like

Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by prinsam30: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
I guess they foresaw the coronavirus pandemic, so they devised a means of getting them cured of the virus even before the Chinese released the deadly virus....

If u know u know, kudos to them anyway
Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by sunsewa16: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Disgusting,they don't need test to confirm their insanity
Re: Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) by Maxymilliano(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Scientist and Virologist should look into the viability of this 300 Gallons against Covid.

May be 1 teaspoon 3X a day can stop and kill the virus. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Akwu Ojukwu (red Palm Fruits) You Don't Know / Appendectomy- Laser Treatment? / REVEALED : 6 Natural Ways To Become A V!rg!n Again, Tighten Your V@GINA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.