Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (74107 Views)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Remembers His Late Uncle Senate Isiaka Adeleke / Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by iCauseTrouble: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by daddytime(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2020
Every opportunity na to open bottle....

Shayo boys.

The Muslim Ishiaka must be covering his nose at the smell of Alcohol oozing from the boys.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by T4kbaba(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2020
Had been that this guy knows what's after death especially for bad souls, he will not even laugh for rest of his life let alone of doing this jamboree in the grave.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by colestephan86: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
During his visit to the town, Davido , his cousin and their entourage made sure to visit the burial site of his uncle, late Isiaka Adeleke, also known as ‘Serubawon’ .

While at the burial site, Davido paid homage to his uncle as he promised to make his legacy live on

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eYUulQccFY
David is always with a red up , he should be careful with these drinks.
Nothing lasts for ever.
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Insectkiller: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2020
Even Coronavirus don effect Nairaland..

Dis is 11:20am.

Only 8 headlines news to read since yesterday..
(Unlike before that you will have seen almost 40 headlines..)

CoronaV nah u oo..leave d world alone..Biko.

shocked
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by DropsMic(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2020
And he took his camera

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2020
ellalina:
Who gives a Bleep what David does
I do smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by blowjohn(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2020
ellalina:
Who gives a Bleep what David does

U.
U just commented on the post

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by odomanis: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2020
Zico5:
Everything in Naija is for show. I think losing someone close to our heart need sober reflection not jamboree. May his soul rest in peace.

His uncle didnt just die.
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by jahlove4jah: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2020
uchewilliam18:
In this crazy unprecedented times, a moderator pushed this to front page. Seun really needs to review the performance and mental health of his employees.
They really need to up their game

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by blowjohn(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2020
Zico5:
Everything in Naija is for show. I think losing someone close to our heart need sober reflection not jamboree. May his soul rest in peace.

Jamboree
Naughty By Nature
I want to see y'all who want to plan with me
Wave your hands across the land if we family
Say hot damn hot damn we want to jamboree
This is for my peeps here I stand for you cause you stand for me
c'mon I know I jam I know I jam jam while oh damn
I know I jam I know I jam jam boree
I know I jam I know I jam jam while oh damn why don't you Jamboree for me?
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Lordapson23(m): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2020
And this made FP... Waiting for Davido's sex tape with Chioma... undecided
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by flyinnizam(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2020
everything camera
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by adecz: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2020
He seems to be getting
shorter angry angry sad sad
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Johnson8976: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2020
see below
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by erenax: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Idiot..'starboy fc for life
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Injera(f): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Fagbemiroskibo:
Frog voice david
Better pray very hard to be bless like him and his family.
Visit Adeleke University and your heart will break.
Davido no be your mate
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Injera(f): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Chirowman:
good of you Davido,Adeleke na big name
Agree. After I went in Adeleke University

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Karmaisme(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
uchewilliam18:
In this crazy unprecedented times, a moderator pushed this to front page. Seun really needs to review the performance and mental health of his employees.

Seun is also part of the problem. He (Seun) needs to review his mental health before his mods.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by ceejay80s(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
This ain't news jooor!!! Na corolla virus be news
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Samnavy: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Davido you are too much����
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
bunchyproject:
This ain't time for u Omo Baba Olowo

We have a matter of life and death at hand nöw..

Matter of life and death.

He's gone to see the dead.

What has he done wrong
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Karmaisme:

Seun is also part of the problem. He (Seun) needs to review his mental health before his mods.

Ban dey hungry you abi?
grin

Weldon

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Karmaisme(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Ban dey hungry you abi? grin
Weldon
Ban or no ban, truth must be told.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Karmaisme:

Ban or no ban, truth must be told.

Its good to be outspoken though,

Its more of an advice than an abuse.
The mods here have friends that they help to ban when their friends have issues with others.

I cant imaging somebody like that idiat called GoTv insulting me for my personal comment. And when I give him back double he calls on a mod.

And the mod like a zombie won't go back on the responses and would just ban me.

Mods here are not competent shishi.
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Olamywealth10: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
TOOR..... when u don't have anything else to do with money, even u go they stress the dead!!! this guy vex tear them slap now, una go say na abominationses lol........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie / Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" / Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.