Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (74099 Views)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Remembers His Late Uncle Senate Isiaka Adeleke / Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by mechanics(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Funny guy.
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by wisdomkid: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
bunchyproject:
This ain't time for u Omo Baba Olowo

We have a matter of life and death at hand nöw..

And you spent the few minutes you are using to find the cure to Convid-19 in your high tech security Lab 4 to come and comment this? undecided
Nigerians cry grin
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Karmaisme(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Its good to be outspoken though,

Its more of an advice than an abuse.
The mods here have friends that they help to ban when their friends have issues with others.

I cant imaging somebody like that idiat called GoTv insulting me for my personal comment. And when I give him back double he calls on a mod.

And the mod like a zombie won't go back on the responses and would just ban me.

Mods here are not competent shishi.

I was once in your shoes.
That is the unfortunate situation the we find ourselves in this country.
An average Nigerian will want to use his/her position to oppress another man.

We need massive re-orentation from bottom to the top in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by chozzy: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2020

Did anyone notice Davido stylishly trying
to avoid handshake?

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Alwaysachick: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Talking of grave sites, is it proper to leave a loved ones grave site of 20years covered with sand and plants?
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Urchman200: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Zico5:
Everything in Naija is for show. I think losing someone close to our heart need sober reflection not jamboree. May his soul rest in peace.
going to see the grave of our love one's is enough respect ,how many time have u visited the grave of ur love one's?we must not criticise every action one take based on the mere fact we don't like such person seriously.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Truthbites: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Na B Red be that?
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by solomorinho(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Is that why Buhari has refused to travel I thought his a sickler b4 abi our doctors now do their job well
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Olas16198901: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
bunchyproject:
This ain't time for u Omo Baba Olowo

We have a matter of life and death at hand nöw..

What matter of life is that?
Is it covid 19?
So what's he going to do about that?
Is he a professional doctor or what I don't understand you

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Dove2288(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
What if you can create Bots that will scale your sales ?

What if the pain of creating bots is taken away from you and all you need to drag and drop?

And finally, you get to be a reseller :

For Pro Commercial :

https://tolusefrancis.com/929o

Premium

https://tolusefrancis.com/uko4

If you want to be a reseller, then check this

https://tolusefrancis.com/m7ep

Convert Trending Videos into sales funnels
https://tolusefrancis.com/tchr
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Dreyton36: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Money is power
See how B_red turn bouncer these days ,everywhere David goes he goes

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Fagbemiroskibo: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=Injera post=87605874]
Better pray very hard to be bless like him and his family.
Visit Adeleke University and your heart will break.
Davido no be your mate[/quote I hope say na your papa mate sha?
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by iamJ(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
The guy with Bell made me very uncomfortable

Kept ringing that bell

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Injera(f): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=Fagbemiroskibo post=87610987][/quote]
U b filth and I won't deign to engage with a cursed miserable lineage as you.
Your papa dey get stroke from farming go
and attend to him
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by OlaMiki: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Yeye show up radarada, is paying homage to love ones grave a jamboree or sober reflection. the mumu dey even drink go the grave. Nonsense !!! shocked
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Legendguru: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by Odjesha: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Davido you are doing well...proudly NBM member
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by gazza07(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Almost everything na show
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by nick50(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nothing like big name.. They are all criminals.. God punish all politicians and their sympathizers
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by wizod(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
MissTalker:
This Davido nah good person, I love the guy

See What He Did Next https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/03/davido-visits-late-uncle-isiaka.html?m=1
a cultist is a now a good guy abi?
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by dederocs(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
they paved the way...
Re: Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage by farolee(m): 3:29am On Mar 21, 2020
Fagbemiroskibo:
Frog voice david
Who dey talk?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi / Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie / Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.