Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,540 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:34 PM

Any Body With Info About Green World Range Of Health Products? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Body With Info About Green World Range Of Health Products? (3286 Views)

What Do You Know About Green Apple / Advice On Edmark Health Products??? / Anybody With Useful Info On How To Get Green World Range Of Product Disributors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Body With Info About Green World Range Of Health Products? by Hopejoy: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2010
I bought Green world slimming tea and their capsule from a friend and lost 5kg in 1 month. I needed to get some more but cant reach this person any longer. Anybody with info on how i can get more here in Lagos, probably their distributors?
Re: Any Body With Info About Green World Range Of Health Products? by Greenpro: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2010
Call 080/3/eight/0/0/0/9/7/4.
I'm a distributor both in lagos and abuja
Re: Any Body With Info About Green World Range Of Health Products? by Hopejoy: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
Can you post their address in Lagos here? I really need to get in touch and probably be a distributor too.
Re: Any Body With Info About Green World Range Of Health Products? by slimming: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
To become a Green World Distributor in Lagos and Abuja is easy.

1. Send mail to segunjohn01@gmail.com for full details on how to go about it.

2. Tag your subject "Green Distributor Opportunity"

3. i will reply all mail adequately.

4. For those who need Green World Slimming Products also can also contact me.

5. I have customers both in Nigeria, Ghana and Uk and all orders were delivery promptly
Re: Any Body With Info About Green World Range Of Health Products? by highland(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2011
Hopejoy:

I bought Green world slimming tea and their capsule from a friend and lost 5kg in 1 month. I needed to get some more but cant reach this person any longer. Anybody with info on how i can get more here in Lagos, probably their distributors?

Re: Any Body With Info About Green World Range Of Health Products? by Greenpro: 1:44pm On May 20, 2011
Greenpro:

call the number above from anywhere in Nigeria. Your product will be deliver sharp sharp.
Re: Any Body With Info About Green World Range Of Health Products? by slimming: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
We care call today nationwide
Re: Any Body With Info About Green World Range Of Health Products? by highland(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
highland:

Just place your call now

(1) (Reply)

2-headed Baby Born In Ghana.(warning: Disturbing Picture) / Ultrasound And Blood Test Shows,yet NO PERIOD / How To Gain Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.