Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why There's No Need For Buhari To Address Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why There's No Need For Buhari To Address Nigerians (321 Views)

Address Nigerians On Coronavirus - Senate To Buhari / Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7am Friday Morning / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why There's No Need For Buhari To Address Nigerians by ReadyMadeToTo(f): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2020
A lot of Nigerians are asking President Buhari to address the nation on the current health emergency and the need to reassure the nation not to panic but I don't think it's necessary. The reason I said this is because the President will only read from the prepared materials written for him by his speech writer and he will never answer direct live questions from different journalists like other leaders in Africa and the world are doing.

President Buhari is the only President in the world that cannot appear in a live program and any questions and answer events on TV to detail what he's doing on economy, health, etc, without reading from prepared materials. So, I don't think it's necessary for him to come read for us as usual. This is the 21st century and it's a pity

1 Like

Re: Why There's No Need For Buhari To Address Nigerians by Babatunde40(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2020
smiley
Re: Why There's No Need For Buhari To Address Nigerians by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2020
I think he's battling with a series of health issues like dementia.

Anyway, even if he addresses the nation, I won't hear a word of what he says cos it will just be like as if he is speaking his Fulani language.
Re: Why There's No Need For Buhari To Address Nigerians by Kiaka8: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
I think he's battling with a series of health issues like dementia.

Anyway, even if he addresses the nation, I won't hear a word of what he says cos it will just be like as if he is speaking his Fulani language.
[/s]
Re: Why There's No Need For Buhari To Address Nigerians by xelly: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2020
Why there is need for Nigeria not to have a president.
Re: Why There's No Need For Buhari To Address Nigerians by ReadyMadeToTo(f): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2020
xelly:
Why there is need for Nigeria not to have a president.
grin

(1) (Reply)

In Nig, You’re 100 Times More Likely To Die From Terrorism Than Covid19 - Kanu / Breaking: Seyi Makinde Sacks Aide Appointed A Month Ago / Breaking! GOVERNOR EL-RUFAI Tested Positive To CORONAVIRUS(HE ANNOUNCES)VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.