Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? (49402 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by mapet: 6:43am On Mar 21, 2020
Randy100:
I have to agree with MZrapper and tell you, that your English is very bad. I don't want you to take offense, I just want you to improve on it. I don't support the way she has insulted you.

I don't understand why you decided to write another JAMB when you could have easily gotten admission through direct entry and it would have been easier for you.

With that score, I beleive you will get admission to Eksu. Good luck.

What purpose/help will "your English is bad" serve in the context of the discussion at hand? Your attempt at claiming you want him to improve is at best self-serving and uncharitable. You people need to process stuffs before you put it out.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by mapet: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2020
MZrapper:

I didn't attack him and if I did it wasn't to score any cheap points.
I replied him the very way I would my siblings, I have zero tolerance for unnecessary grammatical blunders not even from someone aspiring to be a Doctor. Can't deal.

You don't get it. He is NOT your sibling. If you can't "deal", which was not solicited anyway, then simply move on. There are wiser ways to correct....Yours? very off-putting.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Slurity(m): 6:55am On Mar 21, 2020
igwedehxy:
Pls I Need Ur Comments. My Jamb Score Is Not Satisfactory

Pls I am aspiring for medicine and surgery at EKSU. I am not an indegene and definitely not Yoruba. Pls advice if I stand a chance or not considering Eksu dont write post time exams. Will appreciate ur contributions
Get ready to pass the next test (post jamb). No university will ignore this your score for medicine and surgery in Nigeria. You meet the cut off mark for the course
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Randy100: 7:01am On Mar 21, 2020
mapet:

What purpose/help will "your English is bad" serve in the context of the discussion at hand? Your attempt at claiming you want him to improve is at best self-serving and uncharitable. You people need to process stuffs before you put it out.
I beleive that we are here to be entertained and educated. You shouldn't see it as self-serving because it just has to inspire him to do better. You shouldn't be comfortable with that kind of English writing for somebody who claimed to have graduated five years ago.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by mapet: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2020
Ajibade123:

no one will believe you wrote jamb 2 decades ago...your comments on this thread feels like you are a dumb naive secondary School girl that is newly introduced to social media
I for one don't
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by mapet: 7:13am On Mar 21, 2020
Randy100:
I beleive that we are here to be entertained and educated. You shouldn't see it as self-serving because it just has to inspire him to do better. You shouldn't be comfortable with that kind of English writing for somebody who claimed to have graduated five years ago.

Referencing a an obvious bully and saying you agree with her, as a basis of wanting him to improve seem otherwise
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 21, 2020
Mustiboy:

Beg for financial help? Now I see how hopeless and unfortunate you are.

If you know know me personal, I'm sure you'd be ashamed of yourself for what you just muttered.

I'm no Bill Gates, but I'm getting comfortable and able to pay the bills. Yes, I wasn't this stable a year back, but thanks to freelancing, we can proudly tell assinine, midgety urchins like you to shut the fvck up.

Show me any post where I begged for financial help or forever remain silent and unfortunate. Eléeribúu.

Onlineeeeeeeeeee Julius Beggarrrr.
Eleeeribu eda. grin grin grin
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2020
Randy100:

my score here does not reflect my use of English language in anyway. I have written several tests on English language and I performed excellently. please don't judge by what u see here. Most people here put up post in haste and do not proofread before posting . I am not an A level English student but my use of English language is not going to become a major issue for me now. Mind you, I wrote my 1st degree exams in English language and I emerged the best graduating student of my set in uni. The records are still there. My cgpa is close to a first class. Most of you here are so good at judging a book by its cover and that's Quite superficial .

PS: You don't need to tell me to improve in my use of English Language alone and likewise other subjects. I know that before now l. so pls focus on the thread and try not to derail. thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Randy100: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2020
mapet:

Referencing a an obvious bully and saying you agree with her, as a basis of wanting him to improve seem otherwise
Alright, I was wrong by doing that. I was following their argument and I just had to say something. Remember, I never supported her with the way she was bashing the young man.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Randy100: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2020
igwedehxy:

my score here does not reflect my use of English language in anyway. I have written several tests on English language and I performed excellently. please don't judge by what u see here. Most people here put up post in haste and do not proofread before posting . I am not an A level English student but my use of English language is not going to become a major issue for me now. Mind you, I wrote my 1st degree exams in English language and I emerged the best graduating student of my set in uni. The records are still there. My cgpa is close to a first class. Most of you here are so good at judging a book by its cover and that's Quite superficial .

PS: You don't need to tell me to improve in my use of English Language alone and likewise other subjects. I know that before now l. so pls focus on the thread and try not to derail. thank you.
Next time you want to post anything for people to read, I advise you to proofread it.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Mustiboy(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2020
MZrapper2:

Onlineeeeeeeeeee Julius Beggarrrr.
Eleeeribu eda. grin grin grin
Once again, show me a post where I requested for such or forever remain poor and unfortunate in your lifetime.

I shan't honor you with another mention if you can't provide the post. You this bastard, tired-of-life-looking asshóle.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 7:58am On Mar 21, 2020
Randy100:
Next time you want to post anything for people to read, I advise you to proofread it.

Time factor sir. This is social media and I don't owe it alot of time. We are smart enough to decipher errors or blunders made mistakenly.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Mustiboy(m): 8:03am On Mar 21, 2020
igwedehxy:

Don't mind the bullies whose English prowess aren't any better than yours. Some of them think that their proficiency with the Queen's language is perfect, yet they flaw so nakedly right before our eyes. However, you'd see them come here to blame it on typography. Hypocrites.

Be that as it may, you need to work on your punctuating; it's a friendly, non-insulting advice. Shalom.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by karimcarim(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2020
Your chance is bright
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by mapet: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2020
Randy100:
Alright, I was wrong by doing that. I was following their argument and I just had to say something. Remember, I never supported her with the way she was bashing the young man.

I get you.

My take - Let's be sensitive to people's feelings. I suggest we DM some sensitive messages as well...

cheers
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Mustiboy:

Don't mind the bullies whose English prowess aren't any better than yours. Some of them think that their proficiency with the Queen's language is perfect, yet they flaw so nakedly right before our eyes. However, you'd see them come here to blame it on typography. Hypocrites.

Thank u fellow distinguished. As a show of exemplary erudition, kindly show me my punctuation errors in my previous post. Thank you.

Be that as it may, you need to work on your punctuating; it's a friendly, non-insulting advice. Shalom.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by tarantino1: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2020
dontrulee:

Sure bro.
I finished secondary School in 2013. I wrote Jamb that same year and had 290 but the result was later cancelled due to mass cheating of the center. it was so painful to me that year. I cried a lot because all my sleepless night was wasted. it was a bad experience for me that year.
my WAEC result was very wonderful. I had 2 A's and 7 B's(two B2 and three B3). very wonderful result.
2014 came and I scored 248 a very low score to me. I chose Unilag but I wasn't given admission despite my aggregate of 67.6% the cut off then was 70%.
That's how 2014 was wasted.
2015 came and I scored 270. I wrote post jamb for both Unilag and EKSU applying for Medicine.
I scored 99% in EKSU post jamb and 69% in Unilag post utme, I was hoping for admission. lo and behold no admission.
That's how my mum's elder sister asked about my admission status and when my mum told her, she wasn't happy about it. she told my mum about IJMB that was in late December. My mum told my dad but he wasn't in support of it because he had no idea about IJMB. WE ALL THOUGHT IT WAS A SCAM! But my Mum decided to go ahead with it because the information was from her sister.
That's how my journey to Ilorin started. I entered Ilorin Jan 3 2016, then it was 35 days to the start of the exam(February 9th). The coordinator asked if I would be interested in writing the exam to gain experience ( he didn't collect any extra charge from my mum) he said my real exam would be in 2017 because the IJMB program is for 9months. I told him I would be interested in writing the exam in 35 days to come. That's how I was registered for the program I was hearing about for the first time. it was a very challenging time for me then. I had never read so much in my life as I read then. I read an average of 9 chapters per day, it wasn't easy at all. I didn't want to wait till 2017, I wanted to give it all my best and I did.
in 35 days, I covered the entire syllabus of over 180 topics and when the results finally came out, I had 14points just 2 points shy of the maximum 16points. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was so glad.
2016 was a very wonderful year to me. There was no post jamb that year and I gained admission from three different universities that year. two universities have me Medicine the last one gave me Anatomy.
Thanks so much for IJMB. If not for IJMB, I wouldn't be in 500level right now. IJMB gave me admission into 200level Medicine. it was a wonderful experience, a very wonderful experience.

kindly overlook all my Typos and errors. I am obviously not an English freak. I had B3 in my WAEC. Thanks

Nice to read.

Tried in 2014 and 2015 with scores well over 200, a few points short in both post JAMB affected me, so I wasn't admitted.

If I had known about the IJMB, I would have tried that route.
Congrats
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by adetopsy1(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2020
igwedehxy:

Thank you!!

No you're not safe. But i can guarantee you for some other courses in Faculty of medicine.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2020
adetopsy1:

No you're not safe. But i can guarantee you for some other courses in Faculty of medicine.

Thank u too. As per admission officer of the federal republic.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Sunstar9(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2020
:*Admission is on for 2019/2020 academic session*

In order to secure admission with us,you only need the following:
O'Level Result with not less than 5 credits(English and Maths inlcuded) and in not more than 2 sittings

The process of admission is as follows:

Visit our website for more information to download the Application Form or fill the form online.

You can also fill the form online via:
http://www.esgt-benin.com/application-form/RVNHVC8xOS9JUkwvMDAwNA==

Your Admission Letter will be processed and be sent to you in 3 working days.

Note: Payments can be made upto 6 installments

Here's is the installment breakdown

20% of the tuition at the begining of the semester

10% of the tuition mid semester

20% at the end of the semester

And same applies to second semester

Note: This installment breakdown applies to all fees EXCEPT hostel fees which is paid every semester.

Tuition and accommodation : ₦210,000
Application form: ₦10,000

10000 naira transfer fee (200l and 300l)

The courses available are as follows:

Faculty of Communication Art and Humanity

Political science
International relations
Mass communication

Faculty of management and social science

Accounting
Transport and logistics
Banking and finance
Economics
Marketing
Public Administration
Business Adminstration
Project management
Catering and hotel management

Faculty of Science and Technology

Civil engineering(option: structure or highway engineering)

Computer science and engineering

Electrical & Electronics engineering(option: Electrical and Power or Electronics and telecomms

*Note* The fees above apply to students at all levels.

Further inquiries are welcome.
Fill the form online Via: http://www.esgt-benin.com/application-form/RVNHVC8xOS9JUkwvMDAwNA== Youour accommodation is already included in your tuition. Either you stay in hostel or outside, it's fixed.

We can also help you secure accommodation outside. and the condition are as follows:

A room self-contain ranges from 15000-25000 cfa a month.
A room and parlour self contain ranges from 35000-45000 cfa a month.
And the condition is as follows:
Which ever apartment you are getting, you pay six months in advance and 50000 cfa caution fee for water and electricity. After which you start paying every month.

Note: You will be given your advance when you leaving the apartment if you didn't damage anything in the apartment during your stay. And if things were damaged, the repairs will be done with your advance and you will be given the remaining.
This condition coupled with the exchange rate(1000 Naira =1600CFA) makes it a bit difficult for Nigerians to get apartment here in Benin Republic.

Further enquiries are welcome
Fees Break down is as follows:

Tuition and accommodation : ₦210,000
Application form: ₦10000
Transfer fee for 200l and 300l: ₦10,000
Here's is the installment breakdown

20% of the tuition at the begining of the semester for returning students and 40% of the tuition when resuming for new students.

10% of the tuition mid semester

20% at the end of the semester

And same applies to second semester

Note: This installment breakdown applies to all fees EXCEPT hostel fees which is paid every semester.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2020
Mustiboy:

Once again, show me a post where I requested for such or forever remain poor and unfortunate in your lifetime.

I shan't honor you with another mention if you can't provide the post. You this bastard, tired-of-life-looking asshóle.
Go and continue with your begging profession.

Oni bara.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by kemipstquest: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
sad
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Ryan03(f): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Idiot like you because you manage score 284 person no go hear word again abi you wan show us say you be albert eistien younger broda abi no worry
bitter soul
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Halo22: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
You actually want to combine medicine with other businesses, are u sure you are aware of the task you are going to face. Anyways as for ur question, there's hope for u.
igwedehxy:

I actually choose the sch cos its in the southwest. I stay in Lag and won't want to go outside the southwest so as to attend to my other businesses
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ryan03:
bitter soul
Pride goes before a fall
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Pride goes before a fall

At least have something to be proud of. Hating has never been of any benefit to haters. Geddifock off
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by jattopeter(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
igwedehxy:

Thank you. And my O levels is B3 parralel. Throughout . all subjects
Who wrote it for you?
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by spencestanlis: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
dontrulee:

EKSU? let me factual with you op.
1. you need connections.
there is a probability that you can get admitted without connections but the probability is very low.
One of my friends had 310 in Jamb last year but wasn't given admission.
in 2015 I had 270 in my Jamb and scored 99% in my post jamb but I wasn't given admission that year. very funny school.
To those doubting my 99% I will upload the result when I find it.
I later had to do IJMBE in 2016, that got me into Unilorin. By the grace of God, am currently in 500level medicine.
can't wait to finish and venture into business.
Medicine is making me too lazy for my liking. Such a very simple and overrated course..
bro please can we chat on watsapp. Thanks
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
jattopeter:
Who wrote it for you?

Your long dead great grand father
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by littleguy444: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
dontrulee:

Sure bro.
I finished secondary School in 2013. I wrote Jamb that same year and had 290 but the result was later cancelled due to mass cheating of the center. it was so painful to me that year. I cried a lot because all my sleepless night was wasted. it was a bad experience for me that year.
my WAEC result was very wonderful. I had 2 A's and 7 B's(two B2 and three B3). very wonderful result.
2014 came and I scored 248 a very low score to me. I chose Unilag but I wasn't given admission despite my aggregate of 67.6% the cut off then was 70%.
That's how 2014 was wasted.
2015 came and I scored 270. I wrote post jamb for both Unilag and EKSU applying for Medicine.
I scored 99% in EKSU post jamb and 69% in Unilag post utme, I was hoping for admission. lo and behold no admission.
That's how my mum's elder sister asked about my admission status and when my mum told her, she wasn't happy about it. she told my mum about IJMB that was in late December. My mum told my dad but he wasn't in support of it because he had no idea about IJMB. WE ALL THOUGHT IT WAS A SCAM! But my Mum decided to go ahead with it because the information was from her sister.
That's how my journey to Ilorin started. I entered Ilorin Jan 3 2016, then it was 35 days to the start of the exam(February 9th). The coordinator asked if I would be interested in writing the exam to gain experience ( he didn't collect any extra charge from my mum) he said my real exam would be in 2017 because the IJMB program is for 9months. I told him I would be interested in writing the exam in 35 days to come. That's how I was registered for the program I was hearing about for the first time. it was a very challenging time for me then. I had never read so much in my life as I read then. I read an average of 9 chapters per day, it wasn't easy at all. I didn't want to wait till 2017, I wanted to give it all my best and I did.
in 35 days, I covered the entire syllabus of over 180 topics and when the results finally came out, I had 14points just 2 points shy of the maximum 16points. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was so glad.
2016 was a very wonderful year to me. There was no post jamb that year and I gained admission from three different universities that year. two universities have me Medicine the last one gave me Anatomy.
Thanks so much for IJMB. If not for IJMB, I wouldn't be in 500level right now. IJMB gave me admission into 200level Medicine. it was a wonderful experience, a very wonderful experience.

kindly overlook all my Typos and errors. I am obviously not an English freak. I had B3 in my WAEC. Thanks
judging by this it shows that you are an extraordinary student will you mind sharing some reading tips with me
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by dontrulee: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
spencestanlis:
bro please can we chat on watsapp. Thanks
Alright, you can contact me through 09024387119
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by dontrulee: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
littleguy444:
judging by this it shows that you are an extraordinary student will you mind sharing some reading tips with me
okay no problem.
you can message me on WhatsApp. 09024387119

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil / Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.