Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her (4974 Views)

I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by ITbomb(m): 6:33am On Dec 27, 2010
Guy relax 90% of virgin breakers never marry them. so you are in the majority. find another virgin boy. now ur mind is clear run!
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Olami099(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2010
heeeeyaaaaaaaaaa i pity d innocent soul
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2010
, so wat exactly do u want from nairalanders now that we know you have successfully deflowered a dumb gurl, mscheewww,!yeye thing
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by badguy3: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2010
She was like a trophy very elusive.After spending time 9onvincing her that I am the one,she finally succumbed.The problem now that I have disvirgined her is the realisation that she has nothing to offer except her beauty and her great figure.the sex life has deteriorated sharply,she is getting boringggggggggggggg

This poster you very stoopid angry. People like you fall guys hands. So you did not no she get notin to ofa when u was toasting her? undecided then your rod was dangulin evry wher and u no no she have notin to ofa. Stoopendius billy goat angry angry. Now she have been disvegined by u, now ur eyes open. blawdy idiomatic foool. mtcheeeeewww. U will get ur pay bak soon.

By the way how many years of age have u? angry
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by babsjnr(m): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2011
bad man you had enough of the bit*h after you open the door and sha*g  *hit out of the bit*h.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Places Women Want To Be Touched (MUST READ) / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner / How Can I Stop My Brother From Raping Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.