Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 AM

Adventure In Ireland - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventure In Ireland (195209 Views)

What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Niyi6(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Chiggsglover:
Something strange happened yesterday.

One of the followers here, was coming to Dublin from Nigeria . From the DM, he got lucky and secured a room in the house I live. I could see the amazement in his face as I showed him around the house, how we use the facilities...., this would have been what he would have seen before he pays. The owner of the house will arrange a viewing and then show you all there is to know, the location of things and household items...he was supposed to see them before he pays. But he paid before seeing them.

He could recognize some parts of the house based on what I post here and when I finally took him to my room. I could see something similar to when a fiction springs to life. It was very satisfying I must say and priceless. He was scanning the room and he was cross-referencing it to the image he had in his mind when I described the house and the few pictures I posted. I couldn't stop smiling when he asked me about the BlackBerries. grin
Please I need Irish embassy email address in Nigeria Thanks

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Brightfab(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2020
I was just smiling reading this,congratulations to him.
Chiggsglover:
Something strange happened yesterday.

One of the followers here, was coming to Dublin from Nigeria . From the DM, he got lucky and secured a room in the house I live. I could see the amazement in his face as I showed him around the house, how we use the facilities...., this would have been what he would have seen before he pays. The owner of the house will arrange a viewing and then show you all there is to know, the location of things and household items...he was supposed to see them before he pays. But he paid before seeing them.

He could recognize some parts of the house based on what I post here and when I finally took him to my room. I could see something similar to when a fiction springs to life. It was very satisfying I must say and priceless. He was scanning the room and he was cross-referencing it to the image he had in his mind when I described the house and the few pictures I posted. I couldn't stop smiling when he asked me about the BlackBerries. grin

7 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by modewap: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
praiseneo:

Hello sir, can I PM you? I want to ask about the employment thingy.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by ExpressBooking(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chiggsglover, I am reporting to duty from Drogheda. We arrived safely in Ireland on October 2nd

16 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Preye21: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Please what do u guys think would be unnecessary to carry along, I'm trying to reduce load
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Oshiiin: 12:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Good afternoon, has anyone used FORM A to make payment lately, I’ll like to know which bank. I’ve been trying to pay for my accommodation with my school using Form A but GT bank has been delaying. Anyone who just paid tuition
using Form A should please signify. Thanks
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Alday: 4:32am On Oct 04, 2020
Classify your stuff into two - Essentials and Non - essentials.

Then work on reducing the non-essentials.

If you have essentials left and you're still over your luggage limit, then look for items you may conviniently reduce the quantity
Preye21:
Please what do u guys think would be unnecessary to carry along, I'm trying to reduce load

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Preye21: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2020
Alday:

If you have essentials left and you're still over your luggage limit, then look for items you may conviniently reduce the quantity

Ok, thank you sir
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
ExpressBooking:
Chiggsglover, I am reporting to duty from Drogheda. We arrived safely in Ireland on October 2nd
Congratulations,
It's even a WE, I'm glad it ended in Praise,

It's been raining cat and dog since morning, Welcome to Ireland
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Brightfab:
I was just smiling reading this,congratulations to him.
Hahaha, yes oo.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Niyi6:

Please I need Irish embassy email address in Nigeria Thanks

It's available on their Nigerian site, I personally don't know it.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
wowdiva:

Now that's a real follower. The BlackBerries gave him out.
That's true, you guys have also been great.

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Alday:

Thanks bro.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Alday:

The berries gave ME out
grin
Lol
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
At the heart of city centre, The Viking man.

I think he's doing an advert.

5 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is from the building the Viking man, it's a Huge Plaza, it's still under construction

This building is massive and modern,
Can't wait to be inside when it's finished

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Preye21: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Please I'm seriously in search of an accommodation, does anyone have any update that may ease my search please. I'm coming to Dublin on the 15th
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Nzeelvis(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chiggsglover:
This is from the building the Viking man, it's a Huge Plaza, it's still under construction

This building is massive and modern,
Can't wait to be inside when it's finished
I dey for Brickfield Ln, The Liberties, Dublin, D08 HX7E, Ireland, na where Dublin Business School say make I quarantine, it's very expensive, I will move after the 14 day observation, looking 4 accommodation though.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Preye21: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nzeelvis:
I dey for Brickfield Ln, The Liberties, Dublin, D08 HX7E, Ireland, na where Dublin Business School say make I quarantine, it's very expensive, I will move after the 14 day observation, looking 4 accommodation though.
But it's not compulsory na, ours too is expensive, so I'm looking for alternatives
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Jaycew(f): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oshiiin:
Good afternoon, has anyone used FORM A to make payment lately, I’ll like to know which bank. I’ve been trying to pay for my accommodation with my school using Form A but GT bank has been delaying. Anyone who just paid tuition
using Form A should please signify. Thanks
I've been trying to make tuition payment too using UBA, but they've equally been delaying.
Crazy
Re: Adventure In Ireland by ExpressBooking(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Congratulations,
It's even a WE, I'm glad it ended in Praise,

It's been raining cat and dog since morning, Welcome to Ireland

Yes it's a we, Me and my 3 sons. My wife has been here since last year.

I saw the rain oooh and the cold no be here

8 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by aminusodiq(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Getting it has been difficult
hello bro.. How was ur trip

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by aminusodiq(m): 12:25am On Oct 05, 2020
praiseneo:
@chiggslover can I contact you on messenger I’m coming to Ireland this month by Gods grace but not to study, I’m working there I applied for employment visa it’s out already and I’ve been employed na ticket remain...as at last week ticket to Ireland is 600k I foh. How can I contact u on msgr what’s ur handle
pls I'll like to know more about this... I sent a p.m ... I'll be very grateful of u reply ..thank you
Re: Adventure In Ireland by zion47: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2020
please elaborate more on the employment visa
Re: Adventure In Ireland by seunny4lif(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Where is the cold?
Wait till Dec
ExpressBooking:

Yes it's a we, Me and my 3 sons. My wife has been here since last year.

I saw the rain oooh and the cold no be here

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by ovokate(f): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2020
ExpressBooking:
Congratulations. Is your wife studying in Ireland or it's employment Visa? If you don't mind sharing smiley

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Nzeelvis(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Preye21:

But it's not compulsory na, ours too is expensive, so I'm looking for alternatives
Okay
Re: Adventure In Ireland by ExpressBooking(m): 5:46am On Oct 06, 2020
ovokate:

Congratulations. Is your wife studying in Ireland or it's employment Visa? If you don't mind sharing smiley

Employment visa

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Pearlyfaze: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
ExpressBooking:

Employment visa

Congratulations Brother. See you soon.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by jamauldeen: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
ExpressBooking:

Finally, man.. congrats man... Welcome to Ireland.. Cold never come oo.. The cold now na still premilary... Wait till December.. @ Chiggsglover, I was somewhere around that building earlier today on Dame Street.. I was heading to Rathfarnham so I picked bus 15b infront of that building gaan gaan. But I no see the viking man.. I guess Halloween is around the corner.. So expect to see more custumes peeps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventure In Ireland by ExpressBooking(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
jamauldeen:

Finally, man.. congrats man... Welcome to Ireland.. Cold never come oo.. The cold now na still premilary... Wait till December.. @ Chiggsglover, I was somewhere around that building earlier today on Dame Street.. I was heading to Rathfarnham so I picked bus 15b infront of that building gaan gaan. But I no see the viking man.. I guess Halloween is around the corner.. So expect to see more custumes peeps.

Thank you so much
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
jamauldeen:

Lol, Viking man must have gone for a commercial or kitchen break.
grin
I've been seeing some gory stuffs, the other day, I say chains holding chopped human arms and feet. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (94) (Reply)

*** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.