Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Adventure In Ireland - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventure In Ireland (196608 Views)

What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventure In Ireland by NiklauseFred(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Chiggsglover:

This is thought provoking, I had to follow that account. She/he gave me series of knocks on my head

I told one of my Irish colleagues, that ones the vaccine becomes, available, I'll be the first in line. If the vaccine wasn't properly developed, it would have been sent to Africa FIRST.

She was stunned, I told her, that's the truth.

It's been long since I lost interest in all this miracle of a thing,they claim to heal all kinds of diseases,yet they couldn't function during the coronavirus ish,they couldn't even heal people with all their big and hefty/gigantic bibles. Does it really make sense that a man of God(self acclaimed) will cancel a gathering because of an ailment they claim that their God cab cure? Does it really make sense.

African Christianity Na SCAM!!
Bleep Africa!!
Re: Adventure In Ireland by seunny4lif(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
I'm done
I just hate it when people talked bad about a place yet they are making their living from there.
Sorry guys, lets enjoy there thread
No more argument
encryptjay:

Let it go boss... Someone created a new account with a motive. We've seen this play out on so many occasions.
They'll stop at nothing to derail the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by seunny4lif(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Back to real life
Sorry guys for the argument
Back to the thread

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by encryptjay(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
I'm done
I just hate it when people talked bad about a place yet they are making there living from there.
Sorry guys, lets enjoy there thread
No more argument
Yeah, once they create such accounts, it's only to cause problems and derail threads.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
Yet am telling you UK is a village and more rubbish if compared to Italy and Germany

UK get the benefit because it an English speaker country nothing special.
Most of the companies set up in UK due to its English speaker country and its was former part of EU
Now those companies are coming to ROL due to Ireland is the only English Country in EU
Remember the population here is same population of Ondo state under 6M

We can agree on this.. Brexit could possibly make Ireland more dope, Germany possibly better never been just passed through their airport, Italy, i have been there , there's no way Italy is better than the uk in terms of jobs, it doesn't even come close.

Can't you see Italians migrating to Ireland, it's beautiful but the economy is bad in Italy.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by seunny4lif(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
I have many of them like him but now worries are why my code is not working ni jooor
I felt like him when I moved here too but changed my mind immediately after just 2 months but I never complained to anyone.
I don't like Nigeria community because of what I have see them capable of doing.
encryptjay:

Yeah, once they create such accounts, it's only to cause problems and derail threads.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Iamsheye(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
Back to real life
Sorry guys for the argument
Back to the thread
you write code?
If yes what languages & what stack?
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
I have many of them like him but now worries are why my code is not working ni jooor
I felt like him when I moved here too but changed my mind immediately after just 2 months but I never complained to anyone.
I don't like Nigeria community because of what I have see them capable of doing.

Ok oh, what you don't realise is that im actually a developer myself, currently working as an automation tester, but telling the truth is causing trouble.

Haha why are we like this. I could even be of help to you incase you need help with a job offer or possibly not if you have one.

I'm not causing trouble just telling it like it is.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by seunny4lif(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
I know you are a developer immediately you said you got job after coming here.
I don't mean others don't get immediately but IT are number 0 using array
Am still a student sha grin grin grin grin grin grin but I code on my own

gopel8052:

Ok oh, what you don't realise is that im actually a developer myself, currently working as an automation tester, but telling the truth is causing trouble.

Haha why are we like this. I could even be of help to you incase you need help with a job offer or possibly not if you have one.

Re: Adventure In Ireland by seunny4lif(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Java, Python and maybe SQL but I still be learner cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Iamsheye:

you write code?
If yes what languages & what stack?
Re: Adventure In Ireland by seunny4lif(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Yes, Italy economy is bad
gopel8052:

We can agree on this.. Brexit could possibly make Ireland more dope, Germany possibly better never been just passed through their airport, Italy, i have been there , there's no way Italy is better than the uk in terms of jobs, it doesn't even come close.

Can't you see Italians migrating to Ireland, it's beautiful but the economy is bad in Italy.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Joohan: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
gopel8052:

I'm actually enjoying this. Since the UK now offer 2years PS visa also, it looks like a wonderful choice. Ireland is too laid back unlike the UK. But it will be easier to move to another country from IRL tho, compared to the UK.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Iamsheye(m): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2021
seunny4lif:
Java, Python and maybe SQL but I still be learner cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nice one boss
I write React & JavaScript
Currently learning Golang
Re: Adventure In Ireland by seunny4lif(m): 12:18am On Jan 08, 2021
Ireland is like Canada while UK is like USA
Canada is good for a working family than USA
Thats how I view it
Joohan:

I'm actually enjoying this. Since the UK now offer 2years PS visa also, it looks like a wonderful choice. Ireland is too laid back unlike the UK. But it will be easier to move to another country from IRL tho, compared to the UK.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 08, 2021
Joohan:

Exactly bro, most students ride it out for 5 years in Ireland to qualify for residence permit/then passport, after that you can japa because Irish passport allows you to work anywhere in Europe plus the uk due to the good Friday agreement/eu rights.

All depends on if you get a job, i know of certain Indians who have done it.

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2021
The way I look at you when you start Conspiracy theory about the Vaccine.

4 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by wowdiva: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2021
Chiggsglover:
I have heard all sorts of conspiracy theories on the vaccine. It's so laughable
Re: Adventure In Ireland by seunny4lif(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2021
When I knew frontline workers are the first with people over the age of 65 cool
Chiggsglover:

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by NiklauseFred(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2021
Chiggsglover:

Lol grin has the vaccine gotten to ur base?
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Olateju1992: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2021
Pls can I have your twitter handle, I want to follow you and have more chat with you.

seunny4lif:
Nigeria police kill us like fowl in Nigeria and what did we do about it? Nothing
Garda have never shot any black before until now
Nigerians are working class in Ireland
Re: Adventure In Ireland by seunny4lif(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2021
Ah sorry
I’m only on Nairaland and FB
Olateju1992:

Pls can I have your twitter handle, I want to follow you and have more chat with you.

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Olateju1992: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2021
Can I have your name on facebook pls?

seunny4lif:
Ah sorry
I’m only on Nairaland and FB
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
This man Trump.....
We are our own leader. Follow your instincts, never be a blind follower.
A lot of people in the DM have asked me, that they have the option to go to the UK or Ireland. I tell them, FOLLOW YOUR PATH.

Not everyone will end up in America or Canada.
Majority of students here have received resounding slaps in the form of rejection from these countries. Some well-known people in Nigeria like Sam Adeyemi, who wanted to go to the UK to wash dead body, first time he went there, he stayed in a Four star hotel, either 4 or 5, not sure.
Rev George Adegboye, was suppose to relocate abroad permanently to do odd jobs till God-Knows-When. He got rejected.
And he has been to more than a 100 country and enjoys the best life can offer.
Some of you will end up in Italy, France, Germany, Poland, Luxembourg, ..... Nigeria shocked
You might do well than those in USA, Canada or UK.

Remember those that say if they don't enter Unilag, they will not agree.
A cousin of mine did that. 6 years went by. Those that went to other schools, finished, served, hustled and got job. That was when the fellow applied to yaba tech.

Our story is different.
Everything I do here is to show you a new path, expose you to the new things I learn, give you needed information about Ireland. Although I have a lot in my head but lack the time to pour it out. As I keep learning, more keep coming. Strange situation right.

Be your own person. Don't get inspiration from ONE person. You'll be shallow and vulnerable. When this person you look up to falters, your life is ruined.
Bible says, Looking unto Jesus.
Why are we in a society if you admire ONLY one person. You need to balanced, be open to accepting different figureheads that will inspire and nurture you to your potential.

I was watching Aljazeera two days ago and watched in awe. Trump kept dishing out conspiracy theory upon conspiracy theory that afternoon.
It was like a dose of drugs. Blind followers ran like mindless sheep to the Capitol Hill. This is like beacon of democracy. If those parliament members were inside when they came, they would have all been lyched.
Not only will America fall, leaders that behaved themselves cos of America will rise and show their true colour. This man Trump is a dictator but the system around him is iron clad. That's what we need in Nigeria. System and Parastatals won't allow such insidious people to thrive.
A lot of people will still rush to those churches that pray for Trump to win. I hear some churches telling members there's a chip in the vaccine. Is that what God told you
Like Tracy said, if they want to put a chip, they'll put it in the coke, toothpaste, and so on.

Don't just look up to any man, look at them in bunch. It can come in form of president, pastors, celeb and so on. This will ensure you don't follow blindly.

Let me tell you something shocking!!!!
You guys know how Trump sent those people there. With five losing their lives.
Trump came out last night to say that. If you're at Capitol Hill, you'll face the full wrath of the law. Somebody has to take the fall. Trump ran to sacrifice them. Sheeples!!!!
During the BLM protest last year, trump made a law that if you destroy public property,you'll face minimum of TEN years in jail.
One of the Domestic terrorist even wore his office ID card there. The office sent out a tweet, he shouldn't show his face in their office again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
seunny4lif:
When I knew frontline workers are the first with people over the age of 65 cool

Lolz
Well I'm NOT front front sha. But I would love to take the vaccine.

From the argument between you and that guy, no country is perfect, in the end, I might love to spend some time in the UK myself. But this country offers its benefit. The Visa pathway is quite straightforward and easy just like the UK.
I'm glad for your input. I'm sure a lot of people gained few things from the banter.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by seunny4lif(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pele oooh grin
Jesu
Chiggsglover:

Lolz
Well I'm front front shaBut I would love to take the vaccine.

From the argument between you and that guy, no country is perfect, in the end, I might love to spend some time in the UK myself. But this country offers its benefit. The Visa pathway is quite straightforward and easy just like the UK.
I'm glad for your input. I'm sure a lot of people gained few things from the banter.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Fidelismaria: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chiggsglover how new year dey go for Ireland na

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Samuelsegs: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Happy new Year...I’ve learned a lot from the few pages I just read...y’all keep up with the good work...good work @chiggsglover

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Gracely7th(f): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Happy New Year Everyone, I have been really busy of late.

First I want to appreciate chiggs for starting this thread and then I want to really appreciate those that reached out to me and patronized my guy to get cute hair cut, I hope you liked his service.

Thank you for trusting me first of all and then thank you for the referral. God bless you.

If anyone needs the service of a barber, please DM me for that cut to bring out the cuteness in you.

Please if anyone knows any recruiting agent or any job that would allow 20hr per week, please share. Or any legit hustling things, please share.

@chiggs
Please can you share more info on how to be a care giver... The link, the fee, what it takes, requirements, we are interested.

3 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by BigdaddyPR: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chiggsglover:
This man Trump.....

One of the Domestic terrorist even wore his office ID card there. The office sent out a tweet, he shouldn't show his face in their office again.

Ha Chiggs, don't believe everything you see and hear from the mainstream media, everything follows a narrative orchestrated by the few corporations controlling them.

For example, after the mad man Trump won the 2016 election, thousands of people protested and said he was not their president, blocked highways, damaged properties but the media said it was ok as long as it was against Trump, the media also supported false claim that there was Russian collusion that helped his victory (it was properly investigated for 3 years only for the Mueller's report to show that there was no Russian collusion)

You might be surprised to realise Biden has said more disparaging and racist things about blacks than Trump, and one would expect the media to expose both as equally racist and show their racist history, but no, the media gave Trump the racist tag and portrayed Biden as the sweet loving angel.

Both Hillary and Trump supporters share some striking similarities but the media protected one against the other
1. Both equally opposed and protested against a democratically elected president as if that will somehow change the outcome.
2. Both believe the elected president didn't win legitimately (media supported Hillary's Russian collusion claim but opposed Trump's election fraud claim).

The media used to be balanced and fair bringing both the good and the bad of every sides but not anymore, and for the first time in history, their is growing mistrust of the media due to a lot of misinformation and sensationalism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Drenimarcus(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
BigdaddyPR:

Ha Chiggs, don't believe everything you see and hear from the mainstream media, everything follows a narrative orchestrated by the few corporations controlling them.

For example, after the mad man Trump won the 2016 election, thousands of people protested and said he was not their president, blocked highways, damaged properties but the media said it was ok as long as it was against Trump, the media also supported false claim that there was Russian collusion that helped his victory (it was properly investigated for 3 years only for the Mueller's report to show that there was no Russian collusion)

You might be surprised to realise Biden has said more disparaging and racist things about blacks than Trump, and one would expect the media to expose both as equally racist and show their racist history, but no, the media gave Trump the racist tag and portrayed Biden as the sweet loving angel.

Both Hillary and Trump supporters share some striking similarities but the media protected one against the other
1. Both equally opposed and protested against a democratically elected president as if that will somehow change the outcome.
2. Both believe the elected president didn't win legitimately (media supported Hillary's Russian collusion claim but opposed Trump's election fraud claim).

The media used to be balanced and fair bringing both the good and the bad of every sides but not anymore, and for the first time in history, their is growing mistrust of the media due to a lot of misinformation and sensationalism.

Yes the media is the tool used in manipulating folks but I don’t see Hilary supporters storming the Capitol Hill( this is the heartbeat of America). You have neo nazis, skinheads, rednecks, proud boys, kkk etc storming Capitol Hill with the intent to kill, maim and take the politicians hostage. It will take the grace of God for America not to go into another civil war.

I don kuku book my ticket to Caribbean’s just in case lol.

4 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by gees101(m): 4:27am On Jan 12, 2021
kc4ujesus11:

You will require a top up first.
.. ... .
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Goodman247: 5:57am On Jan 12, 2021
gopel8052:

As for Gardi you're right they don't bother you, but wait for the day something happens between you and some Irish, you'll understand.

My friend was attacked by two Irish guy's, he rang the Gardi, guess who was arrested?

The guy left Ireland sha.

They're not paying you money because you're African lol, the payment is standard.

No one said Nigerian government is good or made comparisons.

Anyways you'll soon get, I'm one of the earliest arrivals here , i can tell you at least 30 percent have left Ireland for the uk.

In my case i moved from the uk to Ireland, still contemplating moving out back to the UK.

Ireland isn't all that. 2 cents
nowhere is perfect bro, from what l have heard about Ireland, they are still laid back and conservative, even in Nigeria, there is tribalism discrimination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (94) (Reply)

Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.