Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,907,501 members, 7,010,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 August 2022 at 06:41 AM

You Are Far Above Covid'19 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Are Far Above Covid'19 (110 Views)

How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? / Maintaining A Positive Cash Flow With Emotional Intelligence In Post Covid'19 / Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Far Above Covid'19 by ckundos(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2020
YOU ARE FAR ABOVE COVID'19

Word of God doesn't against neatness and precaution but never replace scientific with faith on word of God.

Hebrews 2:15
And deliver them who *through fear of death* were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
Hear me!!!
The media is not helping the situation not their fault they're working for their kingdom don't allow the fear of Covid19 to put you in his bondage.

Ephesians 1:21
Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come.

Declare it.
I, my family, my loved ones and the entire Nigeria are far above the disease called coronavirus*
In JESUS NAME.
Amen!

HALLELUJAH!
Pst Oladosu K.P

(1) (Reply)

Digital Transformation: Why All Industries Need It / Coronavirus: Nigeria’s Aviation Industry To Lose N160bn, 22,200 Jobs / Apps Sucking Up My Phone's Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.