Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (135317 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by nonix22(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
this news is fake.i coincidentally met with the lady on saturday somewhere in Abuja. she does not even know or have met the guy before o..
Pearly255:
Two kids gone from same mother, this is so devastating. Why do some brothers get sexually attracted to their sisters I need some matured reasoning on this issue. Matured replies pls.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by nonix22(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
this news is fake.i coincidentally met with the lady on saturday somewhere in Abuja. she does not even know or have met the guy before o..
ashantitope:
This is very wicked of human but secondly what if the government can just punish him and let him go back to his family at least the have lost one so the won't be in lost of two siblings at the same time, because government may ask him to go for 10years or more even life in prison for murder but the family will be in total lost an just saying
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by nonix22(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
oldman112:
Man power blocked his brain. Next please
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by nonix22(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Wait u mean. His dick got man rock hard
Yhen he forced himself on his own sist/blood
Raped and raped and raped her till she died and still was sexing her body.
My Gad.
Your own sister.
If to say u slap am or beat am.i for say ok na sharp mouth.
Your own blood.
Not really shocked cos most youths in ebonyi are demons,jobless cultists,gangstars,robbers,rapists,fake factory. All manner lf evil goez to
Well not much to do.
My verdict.
Apply palm oil to his body.
I mean vegetable oil.
Have meat water placed and thrown on him
Then take him stra8 to the lions den at the state/local/nearest zoo
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by nonix22(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
right man. damn fake.this news is fake.i coincidentally met with the lady on saturday somewhere in Abuja. she does not even know or have met the guy before o..
iswallker:
Face book is the source...

Its fake news.. You can take that to the bank.. grin
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by nonix22(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
[this news is fake.i coincidentally met with the lady on saturday somewhere in Abuja. she does not even know or have met the guy before o..
quote author=SweetCunt97 post=87614846]She was drugged and raped at a party? Cos I don't understand how the elder brother got into the equation [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.