Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (135451 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by enemyofprogress: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Igbos and rape be like bread and butter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
Ijowboiii:
that dude need to be stone to death
[/s]

THE STORY IS FAKE.

FAKE NEWS!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by QueenDianaSch: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Welcome to Pent TV ���
We offer you the following
✅ Latest gists �
✅ Celebrity News �
✅ News on Football ⚽, Politics� etc.
✅ Adult Content �
✅ Giveaways prizes �
✅ Comedy �

Click on this link to join
https:///2348150292167?text=Hello%2C%20my%20name%20is%20______%20I%20would%20like%20to%20join.%20Pls%20save%20it%20as%20Pent%20TV%F0%9F%94%9E%F0%9F%92%AF%F0%9F%8E%A7

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by SweetCunt97(f): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
pocohantas:

The post didn’t say it happened at a party, it says girls should be careful, ESPECIALLY at parties. Should it have read, be careful around your brothers and fathers?
OH well, they said they found R (Refnol) in her blood. So what gives...? The brother drugged her? Why would he take a sex enhancing drug when there's no gf around
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Igbos and rape be like bread and butter grin grin

DAT IS Y U RUSHED A FAKE STORY TO FP.

WAT ESLE?

U ARE A WASTE OF SPACE.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Sadteen: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
athaboi:
He did this to his sister? There is more to that, he's seriously up to something and not just for pleasure
People do abnormal things because its who they are but you'd never know because you think the world is filled with only people like you
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
Sadteen:

People do abnormal things because its who they are but you'd never know because you think the world is filled with only people like you
[/s]

THE ONLY THING ABNORMAL IS NAIRALAND.

THE SITE HAS OUTLIVED ITS USEFULNESS.

NOW A LAUNCH PAD FOR TRIBAL ATTACKS.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by enemyofprogress: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
hammerT:

DAT IS Y U RUSHED A FAKE STORY TO FP.

WAT ESLE?

U ARE A WASTE OF SPACE.
abeg no rape me o

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH well, they said they found R (Refnol) in her blood. So what gives...? The brother drugged her? Why would he take a sex enhancing drug when there's no gf around

FAKE NEWS!

THE STORY IS FAKE!
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by abeylee001: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
Idiot boy
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
enemyofprogress:
abeg no rape me o

PERVERT!

STOP CORRUPTING YOUNG AND IMPRESSIONABLE MINDS.

U ARE THE DECAY THAT IS PLAGUING NIGERIA TODAY.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by SweetCunt97(f): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
hammerT:

FAKE NEWS!

THE STORY IS FAKE!
Indeed. That's y I tried dissecting it cos shii didn't add up.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Aladdin1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
hammerT:

IT CAN NEVER ADD UP BECOS IT IS A FAKE NEWS.

EVEN U CAN GO AND WRITE SUCH ON FACEBOOK AND BRING FOR THE BIGGOT MODERATORS ON NAIRALAND TO FP FOR U.

ANYBODY CAN GO ON FACEBOOK AND WRITE DAT.

IF THEY WRITE IT TO BE FROM SW, THE TRIBALISTIC YORUBA MODS WILL NEVER FP.

THEY HAVE NOT FP REAL STORIES FROM THEIR REGION.
You have a strong point.the story sounds incredulous and dubious.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by enemyofprogress: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
hammerT:

PERVERT!

STOP CORRUPTING YOUNG AND IMPRESSIONABLE MINDS.

U ARE THE DECAY THAT IS PLAGUING NIGERIA TODAY.

leave me alone o. No use that your big prick to rape me for yansh o
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by chinedumoooo: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
She has been rape unconsciously repeated without reporting to appropriate authorities/parents or desist himself from his elder brother.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by LLobiorah: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Wait u mean. His dick got man rock hard
Yhen he forced himself on his own sist/blood
Raped and raped and raped her till she died and still was sexing her body.
My Gad.
Your own sister.
If to say u slap am or beat am.i for say ok na sharp mouth.
Your own blood.
Not really shocked cos most youths in ebonyi are demons,jobless cultists,gangstars,robbers,rapists,fake factory. All manner lf evil goez to
Well not much to do.
My verdict.
Apply palm oil to his body.
I mean vegetable oil.
Have meat water placed and thrown on him
Then take him stra8 to the lions den at the state/local/nearest zoo

How many of the ebonyi youths do you know?
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Trojan8:

Una sure say na human being type this thing?
technically no potentially yes enough of a resonate for you?
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by travelland(f): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
IGBO AMAKA

THE PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP MALE KIDS, NA DEM
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
travelland:
IGBO AMAKA

THE PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP MALE KIDS, NA DEM
[/s]

IF U HAVE BRAIN, AND DO A LITTLE RESEARCH, U WILL NO IT IS A FAKE STORY.

FAKE NEWS!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by travelland(f): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
hammerT:
[s]

IF U HAVE BRAIN, AND DO A LITTLE RESEARCH, U WILL NO IT IS A FAKE STORY.

FAKE NEWS![/s]

Fake news indeed. Na dem, Igbo Amaka people.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
Trojan8:

You are a big fool
a f00l like your dad you mean?who didnt teach you to mind your business?or a f00l like your mum who over feed you and forgot to feed your brain? as you can see there are so many f00ls in the world not excluding you !diot.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Topsic70: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hmmmmmm......can ds be d reason Fuckthamod is obsessed with her sister?
I'm not saying anything o o o,
I'm just wondering.

Frlukas nightmare007 jyde89 ken4christ alfredilly light099 emmyxto simbrixton adelaja70 denreledave taye4j richie240 legendhero onisokuso1 metaphysical babaowen jamaall batam unik3030 georjay expert117 lumpyy afroxyz gnykelly femixx iceyjay

Rip to d girl!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Purifiedsoul: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ebonyi..!!
Let me not say anything.
grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by ORBLIGHTS(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
No good or sensible news in this part of the world again?

ONLY KIDNAPPING, RAPE, KILLINGS, RITUALISTS, AND POOR MORONIC GOVT POLICIES ALL ROUND

NIGERIANS THINK!!! THINK...
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hopexter(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Incest, rape and murder at the same time? Tufiakwa! This is worse than Corona. angry

Truly worst than Corona! Man fůcked his sister to death. Unimaginable abomination angry

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
travelland:

Fake news indeed. Na dem, Igbo Amaka people.
[/s]

LEARN TO REASON PROPERLY FIRST.

AFTER DAT U CAN BE COMMENTING.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
hopexter:

Truly worst than Corona! Man fůcked his sister to death. Unimaginable abomination angry
[/s]

FAKE NEWS!

SHINE YOUR EYES.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Asianjollof007: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Igbo amaka pon dis one!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Farki: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
omale88:
defend what evil? incest? lol did your mother breast feed you or she used a feeding bottle? if she breast fed you would you call her a lesbian or an evil woman for giving you her nipples to suck on when you where a child? I don't care what you think incest isn't evil because we where born in it,society and religion made it so,by the way I'm not in support of the rape I never said I was?

There is a world of difference between breastfeeding and incest. Incest is disgusting and will completely ruin your family tree.

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
The devil is not even aware of this

Rest in peace girl

Rot in jail guy

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Is it really rape or have they been having incest relationship b4?

Somethings just don't add up with did post
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Skmoda360(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Incest, rape and murder at the same time? Tufiakwa! This is worse than Corona. angry
Corona go run for this particular case oooo cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.