Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (135416 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by bizzibodi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
Farki:

There is a world of difference between breastfeeding and incest. Incest is disgusting and will completely ruin your family tree.
like I care?is incest my problem or that of those who do it?you guys should stop mentioning me,breastfeeding is now not incest?so can you still suckle on your mother's breast? since it's not incest right since you are still her child,or is she restricted to breast feed her child?rubbish.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Litmus: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
hammerT:

THE PEOPLE PUBLISHING FAKE NEWS ON FP, SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

MEDIA HOUSES HAVE PAID BILLIONS IN COMPENSATION AND EVEN BEEN CLOSED DOWN.

NAIRALAND, HAVE SURVIVED THIS FAR BUT THE OWNER SHOULD KNOW THAT THINGS CANNOT CONTINUE LIKE THIS ESPECIALLY WEN U HAVE TURNED YOUR SITE TO LAUNCH PAD FOR TRIBAL ATTACKS.

One of the ways we can fight these lies is possibly through litigation. I have no idea how to go about it, perhaps state governments, or any interested parties, could take online forums to court for deformation, or incitement, or hate mongering or something. Perhaps government needs to enact laws that force important sites like Niaraland to implement their own Participation /Terms of Usage policies.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Memberclub(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
This story is more fake than Kim Kardashian boobs
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by LegalOpinion: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jabioro:
He is a wicked soul from the pit of hell.@30 he is still messing around, doing unthinkable..I am hundred per cent sure he is wicked..

He may not really be wicked but he is not a nice person.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
victorian:
The family is cursed . Ladies if u know any family male member is lusting after you with the way he hugs u, or shakes your hands or loves taking u out, or staying more than necessary for hours in your room gisting only God knows what and with a glint in his eyes. Biko be very careful towards such brother, cousin or nephew or even uncle.

Always lock your room, don't accept any invitations to take u out. Don't accept any drink from him. Just be sharp and don't allow nonsense!

When I knew my male cousins were so excited to hug and invite me to their homes, the first day we were introduced saying wow have grown into a lovely copy of my mom and always pestering me for hangout at Lagos country club.

Since that day, I quietly withdrew from them and mind my business . The excitement was too much not to notice.

Be careful ladies.... Be careful

You are just somethingelse ... every pattern of awkward experience dey ur archive. #smh
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Litmus: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
If Troll houses (source point) in places like Ghana cannot be prevented from creating fake news calculated to incite, perhaps we can stop the news at the (end-point).

Troll House
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Moneyabman: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
What a fork. What an act of -InCeSt & murder. Double offense

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
farem:

When are you going to stop seeing stupidity? Is it behind that your keyboard that you are seeing this, Mr General Overseer?
Weather they're the product or multiplication of the same marriage hasn't reduce the bestiality that this evil presents. Stop rationalising Nansense
some are lucky to have eyes but are blind have brains but can't make use of it ,I doubt if this thing knows the meaning of nonsense.you know what I'm reserving my comments,because it's just gonna be a waste of lecture,the truth hurts lol,you engaged in incest until your mum decided it was enough and you had a choice,if she didn't stop breast feeding you and you grew up suckling on her you won't think it's wrong or nonsense. rubbish.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Moneyabman: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Killing ur str for nthn
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by lexander(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
I can't comment on this topic because I don't know if the story is actually real from the pics I can see above the man in question is not in handcuffs or been held by the police or security the pictures above are either from Facebook Twitter or his personal photo album .. cry
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Litmus: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
lol, Troll House News grin
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by richie240: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
victorian:
The family is cursed . Ladies if u know any family male member is lusting after you with the way he hugs u, or shakes your hands or loves taking u out, or staying more than necessary for hours in your room gisting only God knows what and with a glint in his eyes. Biko be very careful towards such brother, cousin or nephew or even uncle.

Always lock your room, don't accept any invitations to take u out. Don't accept any drink from him. Just be sharp and don't allow nonsense!

When I knew my male cousins were so excited to hug and invite me to their homes, the first day we were introduced saying wow have grown into a lovely copy of my mom and always pestering me for hangout at Lagos country club.

Since that day, I quietly withdrew from them and mind my business . The excitement was too much not to notice.

In addition, ladies shd learn to be 'stingy' with what they reveal to males when it come to dressing (and dts not to justify rape).
You see dt thing dt dangles BTW a mans leg knows no niece/sister/daughter sef!

Men are visual beings, once they set their eyes on 'things' carelessly left hanging on ladies (irrespective of d relationship btw them), which catches their fancy, their minds ruminate on that image and overtime festers and may ultimately lead to ds bs.

That's why the bible and d Koran specifically said d parents shdn't see d unclothedness of their (matured) children. Ditto siblings.
That injuntion wasn't for no reason.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Litmus:

One of the ways we can fight these lies is possibly through litigation. I have no idea how to go about it, perhaps state governments, or any interested parties, could take online forums to court for deformation, or incitement, or hate mongering or something. Perhaps government needs to enact laws that force important sites like Niaraland to implement their own Participation /Terms of Usage policies.

IT IS TIME NAIRALAND TRIBALISM IS ADDRESSED ON A NATIONAL SCALE.

NAIRALAND IS NOT A LAW UNTO ITSELF.

IT SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
victorian:

VIC, U GAVE A VERY GOOD ADVICE BUT THIS STORY IS FAKE DEAR.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
richie240:

In addition, ladies shd learn to be 'stingy' with what they reveal to males when it come to dressing (and dts not to justify rape).
You see dt thing dt dangles BTW a mans leg knows no niece/sister/daughter sef!

Men are visual beings, once they set their eyes on 'things' carelessly left hanging on ladies (irrespective of d relationship btw them), which catches their fancy, their minds ruminate on that image and overtime festers and may ultimately lead to ds bs.

That's why the bible and d Koran specifically said d parents shdn't see d unclothedness of their (matured) children. Ditto siblings.
That injuntion wasn't for no reason.

FAKE NEWS!
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by richie240: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
hammerT:

FAKE NEWS!
Lolz, even with pics and source?
I gerrit, since it originated from alaigbo it is 'fake'.
OK, anula m gi
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Patrioticman007(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
hammerT:

IT IS TIME NAIRALAND TRIBALISM IS ADDRESSED ON A NATIONAL SCALE.

NAIRALAND IS NOT A LAW UNTO ITSELF.

IT SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

This is the biological acts of the piglets in cursed land.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by balodihno14(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2020

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
richie240:

Lolz, even with pics and source?
I gerrit, since it originated from alaigbo it is 'fake'.
OK, anula m gi
cheesy

ARE U STUPID OR JUST ACTING?

GO TO FACEBOOK AND TELL ME THAT U CANNOT TYPE THAT STORY YOURSELF, COME TO NAIRALAND AND REQUEST MODS TO FP?

THE WHOLE THING IS FICTION.

THE PICTURES WERE BORROWED FROM FACEBOOK, AS A MATTER OF FACT AN EARLIER FAKE STORY SUGGESTED THE SAME LADY WAS DRUGGED AND RAPED AT A PARTY.

NO CREDIBLE SOURCE, NO NATIONAL NEWSPAPER IS PEDDLING SUCH FALSEHOOD, EXCEPT NAIRALAND.

FAKE NEWS!
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by wisdomkid: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:
WTF. This guy should be locked up with 2 well-built military men for 2 hours

No, it should be till death do them part.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
IF A CRIME IS COMMITTED, I WILL BE THE FIRST TO CONDEMN IT, AS I DID INITIALLY ON THIS THREAD, BEFORE DISCOVERING THE STORY IS FAKE.

Y SHOULD NAIRALAND FP BE TURNED TO TRIBAL ATTACK LAUNCHED PAD?

THEY JUST DREAM UP ANY FILTH TO MARR THE GOOD IMAGE OF OTHER TRIBES AND RUSH TO FP?

HOW IS DAT ACCEPTABLE STANDARD?
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by sapientia(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Na wa ooooo
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by achi4u(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Godsonkemz:
When i saw Ebonyi, I wasn't surprised. They act weird like they migrated from Kenya or Somalia. I'm suspecting he tried using his sister for ritual because it looks like a planned action.
mgbo chikooo gi there.
Crime knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by richie240: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
hammerT:

ARE U STUPID OR JUST ACTING?

GO TO FACEBOOK AND TELL ME THAT U CANNOT TYPE THAT STORY YOURSELF, COME TO NAIRALAND AND REQUEST MODS TO FP?

THE WHOLE THING IS FICTION.

THE PICTURES WERE BORROWED FROM FACEBOOK, AS A MATTER OF FACT AN EARLIER FAKE STORY SUGGESTED THE SAME LADY WAS DRUGGED AND RAPED AT A PARTY.

NO CREDIBLE SOURCE, NO NATIONAL NEWSPAPER IS PEDDLING SUCH FALSEHOOD, EXCEPT NAIRALAND.

FAKE NEWS!
Something tells me u've sniffed dt thing again bah?
Its not just enough to dismiss a story by d wave of d hand just because it affects u.
The onus lies on u to show us d proof dt its fake.
For a start, show us d origin of d #borrowed pics.

Inugo?

.....still waiting!

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
richie240:

Its not just enough to dismiss a story by d wave of d hand just because it affects u.

Inugo?

.....still waiting!

AND WAT IS YOUR FACEBOOK PICTURE SUPPOSE TO PROVE?

IS THE COMMENT ON FACEBOOK ANY DIFFERENT FROM THOSE ON THIS SITE OF PEOPLE MISLEAD INTO BELIEVING A FAKE NEWS?

SHOW ME ONE CREDIBLE SOURCE THAT HAVE ACTUALLY CARRIED OUT INVESTIGATION AND PUBLISH THE STORY ASIDE THE ONE YOU WENT TO WRITE ON FACEBOOK FOR TRIBAL ATTACKS.

WE TALK ABOUT THIRD WORLD MEDIA BUT YORUBA HAVE TAKEN IT TO A NEW LOW.

THIS IS INCOMPETENT MEDIA.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
richie240:

Inugo?

.....still waiting!
[/s]

COME BACK AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

I TALK ABOUT FAKE NEWS, HE GOES AND BRING PICTURES.

IS LIKE U THINK THE WHOLE NIGERIA IS YOUR GRANDMOTHER THAT YOU SHOW PICTURES AND NARRATE ANY NONSENSE YOU LIKE, BECOS SHE WILL BELIEVE U.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by richie240: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
hammerT:

AND WAT IS YOUR FACEBOOK PICTURE SUPPOSE TO PROVE?

Like what a Wiseman said, "without an original, there can't be a fake product"
You said d pictured were borrowed/stolen from d original owners, no plobrem.
Ngwa,, show us d (original) source(s) of d pics, u've suddenly developed cold feet

cheesy

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
richie240:

Like what a Wiseman, "without an original, there can't be a fake product"
You said d pictured were borrowed/stolen from d original owners, no plobrem.
Ngwa,, show us d (original) source(s) of d pics, u've suddenly developed cold feet

cheesy

U MUST BE THE FICTIONAL AUTHOR BEHIND THAT FAKE NEWS.

IT IS ONLY A MOORON THAT CAN THINK LIKE THAT.

NO SENSIBLE PERSON EVER IMAGINE BROTHER DRUGGING AND RAPING SISTER.

JUST BY READING THIS GIBBERISH U TYPED, GAVE U WAY.

U TALK OFF POINT!
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by richie240: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
hammerT:

U MUST BE THE FICTIONAL AUTHOR BEHIND THAT FAKE NEWS.

IT IS ONLY A MOORON THAT CAN THINK LIKE THAT.

NO SENSIBLE PERSON EVER IMAGINE BROTHER DRUGGING AND RAPING SISTER.

JUST BY READING THIS GIBBERISH U TYPED, GAVE U WAY.
No original pics after all ds time wasting?
#busted.
grin

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
richie240:

No original pics after all ds time wasting?
#busted.
grin
[/s]

WAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT?

DO U WANT ME TO DIRECT YOU TO THE ORIGIN OF THE PICTURES THAT U POSTED?

ARE U LOOKING FOR MORE PICTURES TO SHOW PEOPLE AS EVIDENCE?

PICTURE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY, U PULLED FROM FACEBOOK ACC?

NA PICTURE DEM TAKE DO UR OWN?

PICTURE JOURNALIST!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
PEOPLE THAT POST PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK.

ONE DAY U WILL WAKE UP AND THIS LUNATIC WILL FEATURE YOUR PICTURE IN ONE OF HIS MANY FICTIONAL RAPE FANTASY..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.