Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (135452 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by richie240: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
hammerT:
[s][/s]

WAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT?

DO U WANT ME TO DIRECT YOU TO THE ORIGIN OF THE PICTURES THAT U POSTED?

ARE U LOOKING FOR MORE PICTURES TO SHOW PEOPLE AS EVIDENCE?

TAKE PICTURE DEM TAKE DO UR OWN?

PICTURE JOURNALIST!
Ordinary "provide picture", u are beating about d bush. grin
Lolz, ........ Nwannem my bloda, u really tried, but u've bn busted all d same.
Take heart biko.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by DateMynd44(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Randy100:
Rohypnol is what killed the young girl. A brother that is meant to protect his sister from other guys.
what is Rohypnol
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
richie240:

Ordinary "provide picture", u are beating about d bush. grin
Lolz, ........ Nwannem my bloda, u really tried, but u've bn busted all d same.
Take heart biko.
[/s]

SORRY, THEIR IS MORE TO JOURNALISM THAN SOCIAL MEDIA PICTURES BELONGING TO PEOPLE.

I BET THOSE PEOPLE IN THE PICTURES ARE UNAWARE OF THE TYPE OF STORIES THAT HAVE BEEN ATTACHED TO THEIR IMAGE.

WE LIVE IN AN AGE WHERE EVERYBODY PICTURE IS ON THE INTERNET.

POSTING THE PICTURE OF PEOPLE IS NO PROVE OF A CRIME.

YOUR STORY IS FAKE.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by DateMynd44(m): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Trojan8:

Una sure say na human being type this thing?
not everyone on nairaland is sane bro

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by richie240: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
hammerT:
[s][/s]

SORRY, THEIR IS MORE TO JOURNALISM THAN SOCIAL MEDIA PICTURES BELONGING TO PEOPLE.

I BET THOSE PEOPLE IN THE PICTURES ARE UNAWARE OF THE TYPE OF STORIES THAT HAVE BEEN ATTACHED TO THEIR IMAGE.

WE LIVE IN AN AGE WHERE EVERYBODY PICTURE IS ON THE INTERNET.

POSTING THE PICTURE OF PEOPLE IS NO PROVE OF A CRIME. ]

YOUR STORY IS FAKE.

Lolz, Nwannem my blloda, u've bn busted.....
Accept my sympathy, biko!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by hammerT: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
richie240:

Lolz, Nwannem my blloda, u've bn busted.....
Accept my sympathy, biko!

AFONJA RESPECT YOURSELF.

GROW UP!
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by richie240: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
hammerT:

AFONJA RESPECT YOURSELF.

GROW UP!
After all ds time spent in busting u/ur denial,
Can local man still can? Unfortunately,.....

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Roman7(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
They should give him Golden dick award.....
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Randy100: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
DateMynd44:
what is Rohypnol
A drug that belong to the same class as valium use to treat insomnia. Some evil minded guys can use it to spike drinks of unsuspecting females which will induce a deep sleep and they could end up raping.The problem is in the dose, a high dose will lead to coma and subsequently death.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by DateMynd44(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Randy100:
A drug that belong to the same class as valium use to treat insomnia. Some evil minded guys can use it to spike drinks of unsuspecting females which will induce a deep sleep and they could end up raping The problem is in the dose, a high dose will lead to coma and subsequently death .
@bolded are u serious?
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Randy100: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
DateMynd44:
thank you very much.
Can I get it in a pharmacy and how much is it?
I want to buy it.
I have insomnia and a very serious one
It is in the pharmacy even though there was a partial ban by nigeria, but it is a prescription only medicine (POM). It is very costly, the price is around 700 naira though it depend on the brand. I don't think you need it. Thank you.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Randy100: 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
DateMynd44:
@bolded are u serious?
Yes, you know the story of one cynthia that died in 2013 or so.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by degamemaster(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2020
omale88:
autopsy is capable of giving details and analysis of when wounds where formed and tissue replacement,if there where bruises in her vuulva the different layers of healing tissue reoccures living evidence of time regeneration variance,so a doctor is able to know the times between dead tissue and newly formed tissue,same for semen,that's how they know,as for help I doubt it,the presence of rohypnol in her system clarified that it was a rape case,he probably knew she wouldn't agree so he drugged her instead,man power over dose is just an excuse the culprit made to sound presentable knowing she is dead,the question here is why her? thats because they have been doing it secretly or else he would have invited another female friend.

Absolute truth.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by luluman: 12:12am On Mar 21, 2020
cruxgemmata:
WTF. This guy should be locked up with 2 well-built military men for 2 hours
Why waste our soldiers time? He should just be picked by a dropper plane and dropped in Italy or China
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Tulsaguy: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by PropertyBuying(f): 12:14am On Mar 21, 2020
Randy100:
Rohypnol is what killed the young girl. A brother that is meant to protect his sister from other guys.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by DaddyRochie1642: 12:21am On Mar 21, 2020
Sylraph1:
Some people are just devil in human form....

How do one even get sexually attracted to his blood sister??

The bastard should be strip naked,tied up and put on a private flight to ITALY or CHINA(WUHAN)...

Rip to the very beautiful girl....

Ode, ... Even if he is tied up and sent to ITALY OR CHINA, He will still survive the CoronaVirus because he's just 30 years old and he'll recover even if he's infected as long as he's healthy angry angry
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by dontrulee: 12:38am On Mar 21, 2020
why Is everyone so quick to attack the guy? There could be a possibility that he was framed. when police release their reports, they tell only one side of the story. Ha, may one never be framed in life. it is not a good experience.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by lifeagain22: 1:01am On Mar 21, 2020
WebmasterMind:
Reasons Why You Should Always say no to sex enhancing drugs

Visit The 100 Natural Sex Booster to learn the natural ways
. Watermelon is enough Mr Marketer
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Exodora: 1:26am On Mar 21, 2020
Na them @Yahoo
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by ZooOga: 2:26am On Mar 21, 2020
yup, yahoo story grin

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by McTobe(m): 3:13am On Mar 21, 2020
See as everyone is condemning the guy. It is still alleged. He remains innocent until proven guilty
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by dragunov: 4:52am On Mar 21, 2020
athaboi:
He did this to his sister? There is more to that, he's seriously up to something and not just for pleasure

It's wickedness and inordinate lust. Period.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by makewetalk2: 5:23am On Mar 21, 2020
your suggestion is as good as what he did. you are no different from that guy. and I am sure that you call yourself a christian. you are a prideful fornicator and you stand on the same ground or even worse than that guy if he is repentant.
guy turn to God when your time still get oil. stop advising people to commit sin. if you love to bathe in sin, then do not advise others to do it or suggest one sin for another sin. it is devilish

Shibaraba:
Your own sister. Na wah.
Enough mofos reading this will still rape.
Bros don't do it. After that akamu pour out your eye go clear. By then it's too late .You Don commit crime. If konji hold you and you no fit hold am, at least you get data. Find one X-rated site. Wrap your hand around your shaft and listen to the sound. A well practiced hand even sweet pass punna. Once done you go dey alright.

If God bless you with cash find Olosho. Them dey years of experience. No matter how your gbola big reach dem go collect am. Them no go die.

Or use shibaraba style. Go under shower stay there for a while. Unless na konji from village the gbola must go down. Na him I dey use since my love Don leave me for one guy because of weekend outings and movies.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by ezeegolimited30(m): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2020
in the whole south east we dey fear the abakaliki people pass hausa herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by MetaPhysical: 6:48am On Mar 21, 2020
Topsic70:
Hmmmmmm......can ds be d reason Fuckthamod is obsessed with her sister?
I'm not saying anything o o o,
I'm just wondering.

Frlukas nightmare007 jyde89 ken4christ alfredilly light099 emmyxto simbrixton adelaja70 denreledave taye4j richie240 legendhero onisokuso1 metaphysical babaowen jamaall batam unik3030 georjay expert117 lumpyy afroxyz gnykelly femixx iceyjay

Rip to d girl!

Ibo matter get as e be. De thing tire me.

I hope they no get Biafra. If these people get Biafra the kind atrocity in that small enclave go worse pas coronavirus.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2020
Story sounds untrue to me though I am really trying to patch the whole story to definite understanding.

The whole story lacks correlation.

But when did nairaland start posting stories with facebook link.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 21, 2020
hia maybe d guy GF disappoint him after taking bottle of local herb chai.
and gbola cant be,control

contact me for your procurement from China Blog design and Social media advert.

whatsapp - 07081997275
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by ledaman: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2020
Power of konji!
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by ashantitope: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2020
This is very wicked of human but secondly what if the government can just punish him and let him go back to his family at least the have lost one so the won't be in lost of two siblings at the same time, because government may ask him to go for 10years or more even life in prison for murder but the family will be in total lost an just saying
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2020
makewetalk2:
your suggestion is as good as what he did. you are no different from that guy. and I am sure that you call yourself a christian. you are a prideful fornicator and you stand on the same ground or even worse than that guy if he is repentant.
guy turn to God when your time still get oil. stop advising people to commit sin. if you love to bathe in sin, then do not advise others to do it or suggest one sin for another sin. it is devilish

Maybe it's your Liberian origin. Maybe. The Liberians I've met so far are lovely people. I never knew stupidity is in their genetic strain. For no matter how christian oriented you are you must have an erection. I gave different solutions. Take your pick and leave. I'm entitled to my opinion. As you are. Quote and leave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.