Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

The Risk Of Dating A Sugar Mummy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Risk Of Dating A Sugar Mummy (2613 Views)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Risk Of Dating A Sugar Mummy by Aboks(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2020
They endanger your life

Sugar mummies are naturally involved in lots of unknown businesses which sometimes might either be criminal or spiritual, once there is an issue between her and her counterparts, you should know the issue also concerns you as her supposed partner. Her rivals might decide to get back at her by harming you just to hurt her or compel her to do something which she is not willing to do. So also is the fact that they might even be the one who wants to hurt you.

Risk of infections

You are not their first neither will you be their last, let’s that sink into your head. Before you were contracted someone else was servicing them and you and I know they don’t use condoms except maybe for their time. Hence, leaving you with a high risk of getting infected with whatever might have been deposited into her body system by your predecessors. It’s not your capacity to do a test for them, and they may or may not do a test for you. Their lives have experienced turns of countless partners with countless issues, would you stake your life in place of pleasure or wealth. STDs, STIs, or how you may understand it, even the almighty HIV is exposed to your patronage once you sign up for the contract.

They practically need a lovemaking machine

Do you know it’s not your love they want to pay for? Oh… Maybe you don’t, you should know now. They don’t want your love and for sure they aren’t contracting you for a sponsorship deal because you sure are not financially capable of maintaining them. The only thing they need from you is good lovemaking, wait! That’s an understatement of, they need great lovemaking in an unlimited quantity (if it is measurable). Some of them may require you to go as long as 6 to 7 straight hours on a go which is energy consuming, you might even need to drug yourself sometimes just to satisfy them, also unknowingly to you, you are gradually killing yourself as the drug damages your system.

Does it stop there? No… It doesn’t. There’s still a lot to know on sugar mummies, maybe why they even exist might be of great importance because I can’t seem to figure out why a lady will decide not to get a life partner or remarry (if she is a divorce) so she can have her man to herself and enjoy lovemaking at will instead of choosing this awkward decision as a choice or lifestyle.

Some of the reasons why sugar mummies exist are:

Financial Freedom

Some of these women have over the years acquired great riches and wealth as a result of consistency. Having gotten this wealth in it’s maximum, they tend to seek control over everything around them, though it’s natural because women are emotional, attention seekers and always want to have their say or third voice heard.

Due to these natural factors which some of these women can’t control, they burst out and lose control over their temperament which sometimes results to divorce, while the single ones get to have this feeling of “not being able to to be a subordinate” or can’t allow a man “call the shots” when they are both on the same financial levels or they might even be more financially buoyant than the man. These factors make them venture into being a sugar momma (sugar mummy) so they can have full control over their sugar boy who is always at their disposal when needed.

Satisfaction

Do I really need to go that deep into this…? Ok, Maybe I should. Sugar mummies only employ guys who can last on the field, I know you understand what I mean… Why? You may ask, but it’s quite simple, most of them have high libido (Libido is a person’s overall drive or desire for activity.) And they tend to always want to satisfy themselves as the climax of orgasm is always their utmost desire. They go all out to get satisfaction, even as far as paying an under 20 who can ride them well a sum of money just for the desires of satisfaction.

Ok, we know who they are (sugar mummy) and why they want the young guys (sugar boy). Let’s head down to how these sugar mummies are gotten or can be contacted. Recently I came across a guy or a supposed “soon to be sugar boy” who told me that application or finding a sugar mummy has now evolved into formal procedures, I asked how just like you are probably asking yourself right now, and he said “You have to send your CV to an agent them when you finally link up, them go ask you about your experience on marathon lovemaking and probably test you with a round or two to really see if you can last”, so I asked, “you mean you will samba (make love)” and he said “yes… That’s their test”. Ok… Since that’s how he said it is, let’s see how they can be contacted.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/be84c4173aaa6c7a3e16582e6368354b?client=news

Re: The Risk Of Dating A Sugar Mummy by flyinnizam(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
honestly I am not doing again after reeding all these

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Proud Father Who Impregnated His Own Biological Daughter / Real Or Fake ! Lady With An Extraordinary Big Behind Leaves Men With Endless Deb / I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.