Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,072 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 (1651 Views)

Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? / China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by yeman1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
Please my galaxy note 5 that I bought early last year just died and refused to boot up. So I wanna buy iphone 7 plus or LG G7 but I never used these two phones before . Though I read some reviews on gsmarena that iPhone of 2 gigs perform better than android of 4gig rams . Please who has use these two phones before should quote me. I need your advise. I do play pubg or some online games sometimes.. and multi tasking.
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by yeman1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Your contribution is welcome
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by pyrex23(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
Really boils down ios or android
because they're almost similar in specs comparison..
I'd go for the g7 though cuz of the SD 845. mainly..
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by ksly24(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lg g7, it has a faster processor, better battery life and camera
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by yeman1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Alright,,,but it seems iPhone 7plus battery is good too
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by owolabiza(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
I need the note 5 screen.
i am willing to buy as scrap. holla at 07065729525..
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by Babalegba(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
G7 is better. It has better audio facilities if you have very good headphones.
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by yeman1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
owolabiza:

i am willing to buy as scrap.
holla at 07065729525..

How much u wanna buy it? Everything with d phone is new but I just don't know d reason why it didn't come up though I've not taken it to an engr cos I don't like repairing phone expect glass broken
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by Ishitinyourlife: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
If you're looking for performance then go with the lg and it's very cheaper than the 7plus,but bear in mind that the iPhone is much more valuable.
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by yeman1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
If you're looking for performance then go with the lg and it's very cheaper than the 7plus,but bear in mind that the iPhone is much more valuable.

Valuable as in second hand value?
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by Ishitinyourlife: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
yeman1:

Valuable as in second hand value?
Yeah,and it has a more premium feel.
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by owolabiza(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
yeman1:

How much u wanna buy it? Everything with d phone is new but I just don't know d reason why it didn't come up though I've not taken it to an engr cos I don't like repairing phone expect glass broken

how much u wanna sell .holla at 07065729525.
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by yeman1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Yeah,and it has a more premium feel.
Ok
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by skywalker240(m): 3:35am On Mar 23, 2020
I was thinking maybe you're a Tecno/Infinix marketer when you qouted me about pubg on xiaomi devices (thats how they say we rate xiaomi and other devices more better than their crap)

thats why i was reluctant to answer your question

have you heard of the xiaomi pocophone Or black shark ?

am yet to handle the g7 but honestly the g6 was a blast, the reviews were assuring so am guessing the g7 (which ofcourse should be an upgrade) would meet your taste.

but if you wanna play pugb proper on mobile device, get the hauwei honor 7 series upward and mate 10 upwards they handles it without glitches. I cant say same for COD Though cheesy
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by skywalker240(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2020
owolabiza:

i am willing to buy as scrap.
holla at 07065729525..
i have a tecno pop 2 still new, with charger, receipt, pack, etc still intact am at benin, check my siggy for my num.
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by Nellsworld(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
If u are a game freak, go for d g7, it has sd 845, and the battery is beta dan d iPhone 7, but if u just want a phone for fancy and watsup, go for d iphone, if u are going for g7, the korean variant is already on android 10 beta, but if u can't see korean variant, go for tmobile or sprint unlock
Re: Advise Needed Please Between Iphone 7 Plus And LG G7 by yeman1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nellsworld:
If u are a game freak, go for d g7, it has sd 845, and the battery is beta dan d iPhone 7, but if u just want a phone for fancy and watsup, go for d iphone, if u are going for g7, the korean variant is already on android 10 beta, but if u can't see korean variant, go for tmobile or sprint unlock

Ok cool...

Someone convince me to buy xiaomi note 8T that is better and would serve me.well being a new phone .. but I'm still keeping my fingers cross cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Many Mega Pixel Does Your Smartphone Really Need? - Misstechy / Best Phones Of 30k / Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.