Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries (19128 Views)

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by fergie001: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
The Federal Government has added two more countries to the list of high-risk countries following the outbreak of coronavirus.

The countries include Austria and Sweden.

The Minister of Health, Dr Osagie Ehanire made the announcement at a media briefing on Friday in Abuja.

“We have identified two more high risks countries – Austria and Sweden which were added in the past 24 hours to the list,” Ehanire said.
https://www.channelstv.com/2020/03/20/breaking-fg-adds-austria-and-sweden-to-list-of-high-risk-countries/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by Yenefer(f): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Let's them add North Korea. Lamdi kamu is the most Coward person to ever lead a group. He is just a scammer

Scary stuff. Deaths from the reaction will easily exceed this white flu or Chinese virus. Panic is flooding the communities. This would’ve been smaller than swine flu. I fear the shift to government domination of human rights is something we won’t recover from.

Ridiculous. 220k cases worldwide among billions of people & shutting everything down. Like always! The Government tells us what we can and cannot do . We give them way to much power to run our every day life. They really need to get of their lazy **** and put a end to this Corona Virus enfodemic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by agabusta: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
They should add all countries in the world abeg, till global efforts gets a hold of the pandemic.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by Citytrend: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Oga President please Shut all Borders like other countries for now to make it easier for us to curb the 32 new cases.

We don't need all these drama for now. Please do the needful .

Do we need to remind this Government there's no substitute for Human life?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by Babatunde40(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Whole of Europe is high risk. Ask America

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by Seun(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
It's not enough. If the measures taken by the government to stop the virus don't seem excessive, they won't be sufficient. All it takes is 1 carrier.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by Nmezor(f): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Good to hear

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by Mutemenot(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Our nature is the only saviour we have

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by wonuks(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by Princessabby99(f): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
All countries needs to be added

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by SultanOfPuna: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
I pity the owners of Corona Beer
Dem go swear for choosing that name..
Their Sales must be dropping per minute. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by inoki247: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Add Mexico, Columbia and Jamaica too.... I never hear of any cases in diz 3 country abi Corona dey fear drugs nd weed ni...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by u11ae1013: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
let them be busy adding like " MARKET LIST" by the time " YUSUF" get corona, una go close all borders

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by Auxtin85(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Clueless FG, I believe what they wanted for not taking action on time has come to live with them. All our politicians are ancestors and they are more vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by lonelydora: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
I have two questions to ask,

1. Why are all the recovered people not telling us the drugs they were given. Why are all the doctors who treated "suspected" people not telling us the drug they used.

2. What if this corona virus is just a 'resistant' malaria?

11 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by Humphrizy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
9ja is a big country with a great number of people in it.....the rate at which dx virus of a thing will spread if it pulls a trigger on us will be very high...e better make Dem just shut down everything...make we just live within our circles until the cure to the virus comes out
Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by iammo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
I guess there family from Austria and Sweden have returned

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by IMASTEX: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Okay, but are the politicians suddenly healed as a result of which they aren't willing to enbark on the usual medical tourism.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by MrCGPA(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Better
Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by mrZENographer: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Prepare for the worst because this is the first wave according to a 'crucial source.'
The second wave will start in November.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by SSam01: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Wait a minute....why the supplimentary list? Thought Buhari is due for his foreign trip this Month?

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by Captainrambo2: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Rubbush the buhari daughter that came into Nigeria yesterday is she not from a high risk country ? UK that wants to quench under corona virus , yet we abandoned more people in wuhan

Iono if she has Corona, but if she has it , I pray she infects everybody in Aso rock, everybody in house of assembly etc. We wont miss them undecided

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by Makavelli25: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nama o
Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by XXLDICK(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
I'm I the only one that thinks this Corona virus is overhyped

it's not even half as dangerous as the media potrays it to be.

Despite it being a global epidemic, and being in almost every country it's still on a total of about 10,000 fatalities. Mtcheew.

I don't care if I get infected. I'll just be sick for just about a week or 2 and I'll most likely be immune to it for life or prolly a long period of time. after all, I'm young and very healthy with zero underlying health issue.

Nigeria should be more concerned about it's economy that is about to take a massive nose-dive because I'm sure hunger and depression will kill more people than the Corona virus that won't spread too freely in hot weather.

Funny country. You included Austria and Sweden but skipped some countries that have higher cases such as; Switzerland, Denmark, Norway...

Stupid FG. you banned schooling but didn't ban religious gathering. May Corona virus visit Aso rock and be a hero. One old man needs to go and meet many of his age mates.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by 2pacamarushakur(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
lonelydora:
I have too questions to ask,

1. Why are all the recovered people not telling us the drugs they were given. Why are all the doctors who treated "suspected" people not telling us the drug they used.

2. What if this corona virus is just a 'resistant' malaria?
You are not far from the trtuh. People who sales the panic sales the cure as well

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by Austineva(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
Good move by FG

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by Perfecttouchade: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
FG come wake up after the outbreak don high..o ga o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State / Monkeypox Hits Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.