Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Urgent: Who Can Advice Me & Help Me Get Adsense On This Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent: Who Can Advice Me & Help Me Get Adsense On This Blog? (856 Views)

I Want To Buy Affordable Adsense On A Wordpress Site With Dot Com Extension / Testimonies of Youtubers That's Using Adsense On Youtube / I Want To Sell My Blog + The Naija Adsense On It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Who Can Advice Me & Help Me Get Adsense On This Blog? by micronut(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hi Tech gurus, I opened this blog almost 3months ago as a diary blog on interesting stories and facts on history, Nigerian culture, business and to share top job vacancy opportunities.

And presently, I have around 33 posts on it, all I wrote myself.

I applied for AdSense twice with an old AdSense account on my expired blog, I was rejected with " Valuable Inventory: Templated pages" -this blog doesn't comply bla bla.

I was worried. I used copyscape to see if there is duplication any where. Nothing is seen. Then I kept writing.

I wrote an article on "history of dethroned traditional rulers in Nigeria" weeks ago during Sanusi's removal news and I got about 50,000 page views in a day and it is going to 71,000 as I write. As many shared it on facebook and whatsapp. But there is a problem, so many blogs stole my article word for word and posted it on their blog. About 10 blogs with only 3 that gave a back link.

Now Copyscape sees that article as copied.

Now my problem is this.

1. Will this affect my AdSense application?

2. How do I stop people from copying my articles?

3. I can't find any of my blog on Google if I search for the title word for word, rather, what I see are my stolen articles? Can anyone help me crawl my blog to be seen on Google?

4. How can I get Google absence on this blog?

I have many historical write ups to put on this blog but I'm not encouraged by the way it's been going.

Urgent help is needed pls.

See the blog here. www.omoelublog.com

All suggestions and helping hands will be appreciated.

Thanks gurus
Re: Urgent: Who Can Advice Me & Help Me Get Adsense On This Blog? by WuzzyTech: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
You posted ur article on nairaland and you are surprised your article got bastardized......... If you need a professional consulting service DM Me
Re: Urgent: Who Can Advice Me & Help Me Get Adsense On This Blog? by micronut(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
WuzzyTech:
You posted ur article on nairaland and you are surprised your article got bastardized......... If you need a professional consulting service DM Me

I didn't post the very article on nairaland...
Re: Urgent: Who Can Advice Me & Help Me Get Adsense On This Blog? by WuzzyTech: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
micronut:

I didn't post the very article on nairaland...

The copycats came from NL
Re: Urgent: Who Can Advice Me & Help Me Get Adsense On This Blog? by SignOnHost: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Your blog cant get you adsense for now.

Do original quality content and provide support for your readers and try applying again.
Re: Urgent: Who Can Advice Me & Help Me Get Adsense On This Blog? by micronut(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2020
SignOnHost:
Your blog cant get you adsense for now.

Do original quality content and provide support for your readers and try applying again.

But they are mine. How original are we talking about again?
Re: Urgent: Who Can Advice Me & Help Me Get Adsense On This Blog? by ThatCEO: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Do you have the google search console? Find out exactly how long it takes google to index your website. it shouldn't be more than one day. if it is, you might want to buy a plugin that will allow you hide published posts from people, but search engines can still find the post.

I am not that vast in this thing, but your site is young your published content won't even show up on the with a direct search yet. patience and add more articles. Use google console to check when and if your url is indexed.
Re: Urgent: Who Can Advice Me & Help Me Get Adsense On This Blog? by micronut(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
ThatCEO:
Do you have the google search console? Find out exactly how long it takes google to index your website. it shouldn't be more than one day. if it is, you might want to buy a plugin that will allow you hide published posts from people, but search engines can still find the post.

I am not that vast in this thing, but your site is young your published content won't even show up on the with a direct search yet. patience and add more articles. Use google console to check when and if your url is indexed.

Thank you sir. I really appreciate. Someone mentioned that too.

(1) (Reply)

Download 9jaflavor Blogger Template Free / How Can I Configure My Mail To Outlook Express? / Do Any One Know Where I Can Create And Buy Webhosting Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.