Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) (12295 Views)

Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Mywd: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
This chinese man collapsed while him and his chinese friend were taking a walk in the streets of Lagos when one of them collapsed and started acting strange on the floor, his friend also tried to make him get on his feet but he was too weak.

Some Nigerians can be seen at the scene shouting and making lot of noises about Coronavirus because the man is a chinese. Obviously, the symptoms of Coronavirus the man has is Runny nose and weakness of the muscles...

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OpG5FH2NQI

Nigerians at the scene could be heard saying that the victim's friend should take him away in no time.

---
turawaa:
Hello OP. Sir, this Chinese man slap a driver 2 times for a minor reason. So the ppl there decided, aggressively to revenge for the driver. And u know our ppl, they overdo things !!

The Man is Supervisor at CCECC construction company and is very Sound and Healthy...Residence of Nigeria before Corona Virus pandemic issues

Source: Eye witness (Myself)

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Yenefer(f): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
cry
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Okuda(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
lol. person say over 5k stoopid nigerians already get this thing and people dey mock am
make una wait a few weeks. una never chichomchim

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nigerians are so aggressive. No empathy whatsoever. Hope the sick man gets better.

However, if the man in question has the virus, chances are everyone there are likely to contract it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by NextD18: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Superagent:
Nigerians are so aggressive. No empathy whatsoever. Hope the sick man gets better.

However, if the man in question has the virus, chances are everyone there are likely to contract it.
It's something to show sympathy, and it's another thing to be pathetically stupid in a bid to show sympathy.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by flyingdutchman(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
What makes us different from ANIMALS Nothing!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Cover him with clingfilm

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Aboks(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
embarassed embarassedembarassed
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
he doesn't kill black man, chloroquine can cure it... it can not survive hot weather.... but una they run.... yeye they smell

14 Likes

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Aboks(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
moralistic:
he doesn't kill black man, chloroquine can cure it... it can not survive hot weather.... but una they run.... yeye they smell

8 Likes

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by sophtcopy: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lobatan ...wahala don dey walahi
No one really knows the correct story surrounding this coronavirus. Too many contradictory theories; our only encouragement this period is the testimonies of those that are recovering and we hope our hot weather and our melanin is an advantage otherwise this thing fit finish Nigeria o. We Nigerians generally lack respect for things like this; we'll always be like "nothing dey happen" until people start dying around us and our leaders are our biggest problem ATM. May God deliver us o

Meanwhile, give your life to Christ if you haven't; if you do and Corona kill you, there will be hope of eternal life in heaven. If Corona kills you and then you discovered that there is no heaven, nothing spoil. Either way you've got nothing to lose But if corona kills you and you find yourself in hell, e don be be that o. Be smart, accept Jesus today

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by olexjay(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
What could I say than to pray to God almighty that he should kindly forgive us all our sins and heal our land

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Makavelli25: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
Haa If that man really has the virus then we are done for in 9ja. How on earth did he get on the street

7 Likes

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by etrange: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is so sad to watch! His friend held him against all possibilities of contacting the virus himself. I wouldn't blame anyone who refused to go near the guy but people could have been more sympathetic. cry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by SalafRider(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
Speed wey I go use japa from that place even my shadow go de find me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
My concern is for the outcome of this event. Did the authorities show up with hazmat suits within minutes to bundle him into isolation and disinfect the whole area, or did his friend carry him home through the crowded market with Nigerians following them; inhaling the virus and snapping pix? I would dearly love to know.

17 Likes

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by vastolord4(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
hehe heh! I just don't know why I'm laughing

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by j1mmy: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
China Sending Sick people to Nigeria to spread Coronavirus!

Government take action!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by udumosam23(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is bad. I can imagine how he feels. Why not just leave the area if you can't help him, why the insult and discrimination?

7 Likes

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by j1mmy: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
udumosam23:
This is bad. I can imagine how he feels. Why not just leave the area if you can't help him, why the insult and discrimination?

Your colonial mentality is at play here.
That person has probably spread the virus to thousands of people in that mob and will likely give it to more along the way. He could be the likely source of increasing the cases to thousands in a country that has a low rate...but what idiots like you think is his immediate well being despite knowing he was sick and decided to go out into the general population and infect others. In china what are the chances of an African walking the streets while sick and risking the lives of Chinese people without getting killed and cremated at very short notice?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
I feel sorry 4 him but Chinese are racist and sneaky no good people.
Imagine if this were reversed and this was a black man in China. I tell you, he’d simply disappear without a trace!

*It is possible this is intentional. Knowing the Chinese they may have targeted Lagos for virus spread intentionally. So that prices will crash and they’ll buy up practically the whole country for cheap!

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
FG has killed us!

IF ONLY BUHARI HAD CLOSED OUR AIRPORTS AND BORDERS LONG AGO LIKE EVERYONE WAS BEGGING HIM TO DO...

Now that they have closed them has the world ended??

They even refused to institute even ordinary mandatory quarantine of people from hot zones - it is a crime against humanity!!!

12 Likes

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Lleigh(f): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
If what I am hearing is true.
They were looking after him at home instead of taking him to the right place in Lagos.
So all the people living with him could have passed it on..
Truth be told I reckon we have at least 400
cases in Lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Naija in hot soup

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by davinchecodes(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mywd:
This chinese man collapsed while him and his chinese friend were taking a walk in the streets o Lagos when one of collapsed and started acting strange on the floor, his friend also tried to make him get on his feet but he was too weak.

Some Nigerians can be seen at the scene shouting and making lot of noises about corona virus because the man is a chinese.

Obviously, the symptoms of corona virus the man has is Runny nose and weakness of the muscles...

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OpG5FH2NQI

Nigerians at the scene could be heard saying that the victim's friend shoulf take him away in no time...
WTF

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Superagent:

Empathy? what are you talking about? that wicked man is spreading the virus and you're typing nonsense, my goodness sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
udumosam23:

People like you are the real murderers, you see someone spreading a deadly disease and you're feeling sorry? you will be his first victim soon.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by shadrama(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bastard of a country. This stupid president have the opportunity to close our borders b4 this thing entered the country. Bt he never cared. It doesn't even boder him that this deadly virus has gained access into the country. Fvcking assholes. Thank God say na all of us go follow die.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
etrange:
This is so sad to watch! His friend held him against all possibilities of contacting the virus himself. I wouldn't blame anyone who refused to go near the guy but people could have been more sympathetic. cry

A virus that kills? you must be out of your mind sad

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by etrange: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mizwisdom:

A virus that kills? you must be out of your mind sad

Did you quote me by mistake?

A virus that kills did what? undecided

Did you even read my post at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Raise Entry Point For Local Govt Doctors / How To Clear Pimples And Blackspots Within 7days / Ambode Declares Zero Tolerance For Infant Mortality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.