Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases (30487 Views)

Container With Suspected Toxic Waste Abandoned In Lagos / Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by NairaMaster1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
ubest1:
Like it or leave it, nothing like CORO in Nigeria, all CORO symptoms has be living with us in ages under malaria, our govt is trickily closing down all institution as cover up just not to pay salary starting from this month due to fall in crude oil price.

Your eyes will soon clear

1 Like

Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by Jimmyubah2: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
RapistOnBail:
The world is gonna loose About Half its population. That's Goodnews.
You are next to follow those Italians.
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by osamz007: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
Anneka101:

Bro?

Bae
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by AmeLonRo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by Kimzo: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
MentorNaija:

Stay safe.

The mortality rate is less than 3%, so it is no big deal. Just avoid contact with people to avoid infecting them. The result might turn negative.
okay sha, the sore throat and fever is gone for me now, just cough and chest pain
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
The way these people are running to the press at every opportunity. Hope it's not to make it look like they're working
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by gouken2: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Anneka101:
The next news that will follow is they were tested negative.

These people would just be creating unnecessary panic.
I'm telling u
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by jakD: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
RapistOnBail:

You'll be one of those that will be lost. That's good news too.
Relax!
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by guy222: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
ubest1:
Like it or leave it, nothing like CORO in Nigeria, all CORO symptoms has be living with us in ages under malaria, our govt is trickily closing down all institution as cover up just not to pay salary starting from this month due to fall in crude oil price.
Are you sure you have taken your drugs today?

1 Like

Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by SoNature(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
Yenefer:
Fhsjsj ksuevcx uwb osmdzab oksuyvbw theiygbsIheksh lsh kshsn oxgwn yusnd ismshu

In MI's voice: Na so craze dey start grin grin

1 Like

Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by Alimzy20(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
RapistOnBail:
your moniker has said it all about you.#attention seeker
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by Alimzy20(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jimmyubah2:
Are you are next to follow those Italians.
are you a graduate?
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by JayPeeOham: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
valboyz2010:
They close church and mosque and they forgot to close market and banks

I dey tell you........whether market, banks and offices na private place undecided

1 Like

Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by Olivyabrown: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by lewalee(f): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Call 08000CORONA
Kimzo:
okay sha, the sore throat and fever is gone for me now, just cough and chest pain

Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by ameh99: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
This could be the end of the World

Finally..
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by Kimzo: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
lewalee:
Call 08000CORONA
thank you dear, just called, it's the Lagos state toll free line but that was helpful

1 Like

Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by Nairalandmonika: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Coronavirus that cannot kill up to 4000 thousand people in China
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
RapistOnBail:
sadly you could as well be amongst the half that would be killed through the deadly covoid 9
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by MentorNaija: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kimzo:
You will get well.
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by Dollabiz: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Oh
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by BettyBlac: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
BettyBlac:

1 Share

Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by osothermal(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Any small cold and fever nah Corona virus, all these our native doctors self
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by Kalusam(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
osamz007:
House, I just lost some of my important pictures any way to get them back? I mistakenly deleted the folder.

Try Recuva - its a Software for recovering files lost by deleting unintentionally.
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by Supersam2416(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Including you
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by godwinngbede: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
Princessabby99:
How e take happen
hi, i will like you to do something like this for me
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by Princessabby99(f): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
godwinngbede:
hi, i will like you to do something like this for me
Chat up the number then
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by osamz007: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kalusam:

Try Recuva - its a Software for recovering files lost by deleting unintentionally.

I'll give it a try and get back to you
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by Xisnin(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
ubest1:
Are you related to FFK?
Return the phone to the owner.
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by banio: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
Let's lock down Nigeria for three weeks and let's invite South Korea to teach us on testing. They could test as much as 10,000 persons per day. America is testing 1500 persons per week.

Testing and isolation is key to defeating this virus
Re: FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases by anzaku47(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
ubest1:
Mad oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Treat Yeast Infection With These Home Remedies / Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital / What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.