Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Latest Coronavirus News Update For Today, March 20th 2020 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Latest Coronavirus News Update For Today, March 20th 2020 (425 Views)

Check Out Top Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Friday March 20th, 2020 / Latest Coronavirus News Update For Today, March 19th 2020 / Latest Coronavirus News Update For Today, March 18th 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Coronavirus News Update For Today, March 20th 2020 by Allnewsngr123: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
This online news medium brings you the latest news update on coronavirus (COVID-19) for today, March 20th, 2020.

1. Coronavirus: Chloroquine Approved For Clinical Trials - NAFDAC
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) on Friday approved the use of chloroquine for clinical trials...

2. Coronavirus: Nasarawa State Orders Closure Of Public Schools
The Government of Nasarawa State has announced the closure of all public schools in the state, in a bid to curb the spread of coronavirus...
Read More: https://allnews.ng/news/latest-coronavirus-news-update-for-today-march-20th-2020

Re: Latest Coronavirus News Update For Today, March 20th 2020 by Babatundeodidol(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
*Good day to everyone here.i am Babatunde odi dollars I help people everyday. And night ,many are out there crying..suffering.. But they are afraid to seek for help..here is 100 percent.. NOTE:;; U must be ready to pay for ur items for anything u ask for. Nothing is free in this world.use wot u have to get what u want. ...not because I need anything from you..but because you need what I will help you with..if good or bad.result.. You can tell the public,, Have u been scam so many time from fake and 419 mallams? That's why I'm here for u. ..I have both young boys and girl organisation.. Not Killing or using human part..but they enjoy and swim in money.. When it comes to instant money, spiritual money, physical cash n bundles, instant alert to your bank account, magical money, dubble ur bank account balance, bet, lotto numbers,American lotto or Visa, business success, school success, job success, promotion at business, scam powers n spirit, travelling success, interview success, exams success, bad dreams, boy friend n girl friend matters, land dispute, foot ball spirit n success, leadership success n position, marriage problems, police station cases and many other.. .. Within 3hours. You will be a rich somebody..am not just saying it..but it's a 100% guarantee word.. What ever you need is here..make the approach and be the one to lead people.... Am always online waiting for u.....whatsapp 0r call+2349014754706 ,, I mean it..it's not a joke..I sit down 24hours listening and working for people..for the gods are wise.....*

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Takes Action As Coronavirus Stumble The State With 84 New Suspected Cases / Nairalanders! Beware! So You Don't Fall A Victim / Land For Sell At Quick Access Macro And Micro Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.