Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors (2435 Views)

Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Triton1996(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
Primate Elijah Ayodele reacts to Lagos government restrictions on church activities

The leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele has reacted to the restrictions of the Lagos state government on church activities over corona virus. The restrictions states that not more than 50 people should gather in a church or any kind of gathering.

Primate Elijah Ayodele in his reactions stated that it is important to follow the rules of the government because the government is taking measures to ensure that the virus doesn’t spread as much as it has but frowned at Pastors who have kept quiet over the issue.
He made it known that before now, so many pastors claim to be healers, they heal the sick, some claim to raise the dead, some claim to make the blind see, make the lame walk but everyone of them is scared because of Corona virus

‘’Whatever the government have done is very right but I am so disappointed in the pastors who say they heal all sort of sicknesses. They should have told the government to relax and get the healing power to heal people affected. Why are the pastors afraid, why are the pastors who can heal not coming out now to heal the people, the American pastors too, why can’t they go to where it is happening, why cant they ask God to give them the power to heal it. Pastors should stop lying, stop playing with people’s emotion on this. This is a very critical situation and the whole world has sinned against God, God knows about it and all we need to do is declare 3 days emergency prayer to battle it since everyone are afraid, even the world powerful countries, they can’t fight this war, it is time to submit our lives to God. This is just a tip of the iceberg.

I am disappointed in the men of God, we cant leave the gathering of God empty, we will abide by the rules but where are all the seers now? It means all the miracle we have been seeing is fake. I said it when this thing started that if care isn’t taken, it is will get to Africa and Nigeria but the government didn’t listen because we are not part of their ‘pastors’. May God help us, it is time to know that no pastor senior any pastor, God can send a small boy to you, all you need to do is to comply, if you refuse, we are going to see another terrible thing’’

He furthermore reinstated the fact that one solution which he knows and can vouch for is the water and anointing oil which God has asked him to prepare.

‘’I appreciate whatever the government has said but it is more than that, we need more prayers, let few people come to church, let them keep praying, we will regulate the crowd but the fact is it is more spiritual than medicinal. No doctor has any solution, one solution is know is the INRI Water and the anointing oil, its free of charge’’
It would be recalled that in March 2019, Primate Elijah Ayodele predicted the coming of a deadly virus in his annual book of prophecy titled Warning to All Nations (Pg 193)

In his words’There will be natural disaster in various region of the world, I forsee outbreak of diseases that will be an epidemic status, killings and attacked, world leaders will be trouble. Countries like china, America, UK will be looking for solution for such epidemic disaster’’

In October 2019, He stated during a live service in his church that God spoke to him that we should pray against a disease coming from China. God said we should pray for seven days to prevent the disease.
Also, God revealed the solution to him, which is the anointed water and oil which he says he is ready to give 10,000 of it to all affected countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by borntoexcel2000(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lol
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by jantofubu(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Shake the table abeg

6 Likes

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by AntiChristian: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
Audio healing or Miracle don catch Covid 19 itself.

2 Likes

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by kestolove95(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Useless fake men of God everywhere

3 Likes

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Triton1996:

Primate Elijah Ayodele reacts to Lagos government restrictions on church activities

The leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele has reacted to the restrictions of the Lagos state government on church activities over corona virus. The restrictions states that not more than 50 people should gather in a church or any kind of gathering.

Primate Elijah Ayodele in his reactions stated that it is important to follow the rules of the government because the government is taking measures to ensure that the virus doesn’t spread as much as it has but frowned at Pastors who have kept quiet over the issue.
He made it known that before now, so many pastors claim to be healers, they heal the sick, some claim to raise the dead, some claim to make the blind see, make the lame walk but everyone of them is scared because of Corona virus

‘’Whatever the government have done is very right but I am so disappointed in the pastors who say they heal all sort of sicknesses. They should have told the government to relax and get the healing power to heal people affected. Why are the pastors afraid, why are the pastors who can heal not coming out now to heal the people, the American pastors too, why can’t they go to where it is happening, why cant they ask God to give them the power to heal it. Pastors should stop lying, stop playing with people’s emotion on this. This is a very critical situation and the whole world has sinned against God, God knows about it and all we need to do is declare 3 days emergency prayer to battle it since everyone are afraid, even the world powerful countries, they can’t fight this war, it is time to submit our lives to God. This is just a tip of the iceberg.

I am disappointed in the men of God, we cant leave the gathering of God empty, we will abide by the rules but where are all the seers now? It means all the miracle we have been seeing is fake. I said it when this thing started that if care isn’t taken, it is will get to Africa and Nigeria but the government didn’t listen because we are not part of their ‘pastors’. May God help us, it is time to know that no pastor senior any pastor, God can send a small boy to you, all you need to do is to comply, if you refuse, we are going to see another terrible thing’’

He furthermore reinstated the fact that one solution which he knows and can vouch for is the water and anointing oil which God has asked him to prepare.

‘’I appreciate whatever the government has said but it is more than that, we need more prayers, let few people come to church, let them keep praying, we will regulate the crowd but the fact is it is more spiritual than medicinal. No doctor has any solution, one solution is know is the INRI Water and the anointing oil, its free of charge’’
It would be recalled that in March 2019, Primate Elijah Ayodele predicted the coming of a deadly virus in his annual book of prophecy titled Warning to All Nations (Pg 193)

In his words’There will be natural disaster in various region of the world, I forsee outbreak of diseases that will be an epidemic status, killings and attacked, world leaders will be trouble. Countries like china, America, UK will be looking for solution for such epidemic disaster’’

In October 2019, He stated during a live service in his church that God spoke to him that we should pray against a disease coming from China. God said we should pray for seven days to prevent the disease.
Also, God revealed the solution to him, which is the anointed water and oil which he says he is ready to give 10,000 of it to all affected countries.

The healing he was talking against, is it not what he's trying to do?
In life, never think u'll go up by pulling others down.
Its better he should face his calling. He's upcoming nd trying so desperately to pull others down. Heal ur congregations first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by OloshoMan: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nigerians don't have sense that why these men keep exploiting them. Even mountain of fire shut down deliverance centers, where are they now supposed to get delivered from the virus?
I like the fact that virus doesn't discriminate. It doesn't see colour, religion, ethnicity or culture. When u come in contact with it you get infected. If you like shout the blood of Jesus 100 times u go still catch am if you don't take the health guidelines seriously thank. Nature 1-0 Religion

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Righteousness89(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
OloshoMan:
Nigerians don't have sense that why these men keep exploiting them. Even mountain of fire shut down deliverance centers, where are they now supposed to get delivered from the virus?
I like the fact that virus doesn't discriminate. It doesn't see colour, religion, ethnicity or culture. When u come in contact with it you get infected. If you like shout the blood of Jesus 100 times u go still catch am if you don't take the health guidelines seriously thank. Nature 1-0 Religion

Nature never Goes against the Blood of JESUS..

It's not Everyone the Virus can Affect..

A GENUIE Child of GOD who Believes and Trust in GOD will sail through stresslessly..

There is A Difference between Calling GOD and Trusting and Beliving GOD..

Those who Trust in GOD Cannot be Victim anyhow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by OloshoMan: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
Righteousness89 you are a very gullible fellow. They have stopped sharing the body and blood of Christ in churches around here to help not spread the virus. I thought that shit was holy but virus came and humbled it. Die with ur ignorance so you won't affect other people with stupidity. I like to argue but not with people like you who choose to remain blind even when presented with facts. Total waste of time. Off to twitter.

11 Likes

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Godmademan(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
Maybe we can count on the powers of African Magicians at this point. Nor be only to kill people dem suppose fit do. Those drug sellers with drug that cure 1000 illnesses can come forth too. It's time to show the world the wonders they are capable of

1 Like

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Rennie303: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nature never Goes against the Blood of JESUS..

It's not Everyone the Virus can Affect..

A GENUIE Child of GOD who Believes and Trust in GOD will sail through stresslessly..

There is A Difference between Calling GOD and Trusting and Beliving GOD..

Those who Trust in GOD Cannot be Victim anyhow

Please tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Rennie303: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
OloshoMan:
Righteousness89 you are a very gullible fellow. They have stopped sharing the body and blood of Christ in churches around here to help not spread the virus. I thought that shit was holy but virus came and humbled it. Die with ur ignorance so you won't affect other people with stupidity. I like to argue but not with people like you who choose to remain blind even when presented with facts. Total waste of time. Off to twitter.

Repent and give your life to Christ... The one who owns your soul will summon it one day....

2 Likes

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Buliwyf: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Don't mind all those fake pastors. None of them foresaw the epidemic. The thing started in China late last year and when they were given their New Year prophecies none of them mentioned something so bad that it will bring the world's economy to a near standstill. Some of them even prophesied that 2020 will be great.

Now all of a sudden they are all seeing visions. Blind men that cant see anything but just rely on probability and the large fellowship that they have to throw out random statements that sometimes land.

Things they could have easily foreseen if they actually talk to God but didn't:

1. That the world's economy will face a challenge due to a virus in 2020

2. That the said virus will originate in China.

3. That the virus will affect the lungs.

4. That Nigeria's economy especially will take a hit during that time because of demand for oil will reduce.

By next year January watch how Coronavirus will feature in all their prophecies after the fact.

That is how Christianity works. They make random and general statements and when it doesn't come to pass, it is quickly forgotten and nobody brings it up. But as soon as one comes to pass by probability and not by any power they possess, you will see them hyping it up in the form of testimonies. One example is the new Bayelsa governor that gave a testimony that Adeboye told him he will become the governor. The question is how many people have gotten the same prophecies from him but didn't happen? We will never know.

Modern religion is nothing but smokes and mirrors.

8 Likes

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Isn't he a pastor/prophet/ priest too?
jantofubu:
Shake the table abeg
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Bacteriologist(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
Christianity and Islam are FAKE religions.

1 Like

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by iramure(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Rennie303:

Repent and give your life to Christ... The one who owns your soul will summon it one day....
I would have liked your comment but disliked it with passion... we need you christains with your faith now to perform miracle

5 Likes

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by kingxsamz(m): 12:48am On Mar 21, 2020
Buliwyf:
Don't mind all those fake pastors. None of them foresaw the epidemic. The thing started in China late last year and when they were given their New Year prophecies none of them mentioned something so bad that it will bring the world's economy to a near standstill. Some of them even prophesied that 2020 will be great.

Now all of a sudden they are all seeing visions. Blind men that cant see anything but just rely on probability and the large fellowship that they have to throw out random statements that sometimes land.

Things they could have easily foreseen if they actually talk to God but didn't:

1. That the world's economy will face a challenge due to a virus in 2020

2. That the said virus will originate in China.

3. That the virus will affect the lungs.

4. That Nigeria's economy especially will take a hit during that time because of demand for oil will reduce.

By next year January watch how Coronavirus will feature in all their prophecies after the fact.

That is how Christianity works. They make random and general statements and when it doesn't come to pass, it is quickly forgotten and nobody brings it up. But as soon as one comes to pass by probability and not by any power they possess, you will see them hyping it up in the form of testimonies. One example is the new Bayelsa governor that gave a testimony that Adeboye told him he will become the governor. The question is how many people have gotten the same prophecies from him but didn't happen? We will never know.

Modern religion is nothing but smokes and mirrors.

2 Likes

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Righteousness89(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2020
OloshoMan:
you are a very gullible fellow. They have stopped sharing the body and blood of Christ in churches around here to help not spread the virus. I thought that shit was holy but virus came and humbled it. Die with ur ignorance so you won't affect other people with stupidity. I like to argue but not with people like you who choose to remain blind even when presented with facts. Total waste of time. Off to twitter.

My Brother Call me Gullible! Call me Mumu !

My Joy is that you have Heard the Gospel! You won't say u didn't hear..

I Am not for any Form of Arguement!
I Tell the Gospel of JESUS Christ, The Gospel of Truth and I leave you to decide your Fate..

This Conversation will be Showed to you, when you Crossover..
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Bacteriologist(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother Call me Gullible! Call me Mumu !

Good thing it no longer gets you upset. Because that is EXACTLY what you are. A religious idiot.

Righteousness89:

My Joy is that you have Heard the Gospel! You won't say u didn't hear..
Sure...so let me guess..if he didn't hear the gospel he had a pretty good chance of not being judged by god. But now that he hears it and it could make him be banished to hell. It gives you joy.

Typical Christian who bashes in the misfortune of others.

Righteousness89:

I Am not for any Form of Arguement!
I Tell the Gospel of JESUS Christ, The Gospel of Truth and I leave you to decide your Fate..

Arguements are not for idiots who cannot reason outside the religious bubble. It's nice you are beginning to understand the limitations of your intellect.

Righteousness89:

This Conversation will be Showed to you, when you Crossover..

Says one who has never crossed over.
How exactly do you know that? Because your pastor told you. Lmao brain dead.

5 Likes

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Omoluabi16(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

The healing he was talking against, is it not what he's trying to do?
In life, never think u'll go up by pulling others down.
Its better he should face his calling. He's upcoming nd trying so desperately to pull others down. Heal ur congregations first.
Its ironical tbh. A leader of a SPIRITUAL house mocking others for not having the power to heal.
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by CAPSLOCKED: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2020
OloshoMan:
I like the fact that virus doesn't discriminate. It doesn't see colour, religion, ethnicity or culture. When u come in contact with it you get infected. If you like shout the blood of Jesus 100 times u go still catch am if you don't take the health guidelines seriously thank.

Nature 1-0 Religion

CorrectScore: Nature 100000000000000 - 0 Religion.

when we say there are nothing like healings or miracles or this and that they'll come for our heads.

Till today, life keeps happening, people keep dying, the gods keep hiding.
what other time is best for our magicians to do their magic other than now?

4 Likes

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Righteousness89(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Good thing it no longer gets you upset. Because that is EXACTLY what you are. A religious idiot.

Sure...so let me guess..if he didn't hear the gospel he had a pretty good chance of not being judged by god. But now that he hears it and it could make him be banished to hell. It gives you joy.

Typical Christian who bashes in the misfortune of others.

Arguements are not for idiots who cannot reason outside the religious bubble. It's nice you are beginning to understand the limitations of your intellect.

Says one who has never crossed over.
How exactly do you know that? Because your pastor told you. Lmao brain dead.

GOD BLESS You My Brother..
May GOD Have Mercy on you in JESUS NAME..

Remember, you don't own your Life..

That Life can be taken off at any moment..

Don't Leave this Earth without JESUS CHRIST.

You will cry! You will moan! You will wail! You beg!

Remember There are only 2 Places for us all!

If you Miss Heaven!
You can't Miss Hell!

GOD BLESS YOU My Brother

1 Like

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Rennie303: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2020
iramure:
I would have liked your comment but disliked it with passion... we need you christains with your faith now to perform miracle

When you say that you need Christians to perform miracles.. are we God?
We can only pray to God and he answers us with performance of miracles.. If He doesn't answer immediately.. we can't force Him because He is God.. He would do the right thing in His own time..
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Buliwyf: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2020
Rennie303:

We can only pray to God and he answers us with performance of miracles.. If He doesn't answer immediately.. we can't force Him because He is God.. He would do the right thing in His own time..

Nonsense.
Everyday we see you guys performing miracles on TV. Though there is no evidence of it in real life. Now that it's time to show it to us in real life your god doesn't answer immediately anymore. Lol

4 Likes

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Bacteriologist(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2020
Rennie303:

But...but ...but the Bible said if we ask anything in prayer he is able and just to do it for us.

But...but but the Bible said the prayer of the righteous availeth much. Does that mean that no righteous man has prayed? Lmao Christians and their circular reasoning. Smh

1 Like

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by OloshoMan: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2020
Righteousness89 Don't ever call me ur brother. I'd never allow a gullible fellow under my roof. In short you and your kind should be quarantined to the desert so you don't infect kids with this stupidly. This country needs free thinkers to move forward. Now we need more hospitals than your stupid churches

2 Likes

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by frank317: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS You My Brother..
May GOD Have Mercy on you in JESUS NAME..

Remember, you don't own your Life..

That Life can be taken off at any moment..

Don't Leave this Earth without JESUS CHRIST.

You will cry! You will moan! You will wail! You beg!

Remember There are only 2 Places for us all!

If you Miss Heaven!
You can't Miss Hell!

GOD BLESS YOU My Brother

Whatever that is wrong with u is actually worst than corona virus. Ur issue is even more deadly that hiv plus covid 19 put together on one body

5 Likes

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by iramure(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Rennie303:

you are not God truly, but you have belief he answers whenever you call him with faith. Look at the time we are now, this is the period we need him most, people are dying, even christains too with faith.
Why is your faith not working now when needed most.
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Righteousness89(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
OloshoMan:
Don't ever call me ur brother. I'd never allow a gullible fellow under my roof. In short you and your kind should be quarantined to the desert so you don't infect kids with this stupidly. This country needs free thinkers to move forward. Now we need more hospitals than your stupid churches
My Friend and Brother Wake up! There is No more Time!
Your Wisdom is Grave Foolish!
All the Degrees and whatever u think u hv is Scrap if you don't know JESUS..

Nation today are Forcing Their Citizens to stay of Schools, Economic activities etc

That alone should reboot your brain to know that what you hold on to is Nothing and Cannot help u..

Your Primary assignment right now should be to Do all you can to Save your Soul..
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Rennie303: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
iramure:
you are not God truly, but you have belief he answers whenever you call him with faith. Look at the time we are now, this is the period we need him most, people are dying, even christains too with faith.
Why is your faith not working now when needed most.

Mind you... No genuine Christian with faith who knows God can have coronavirus
Many that call him Father Father... He knows them not....

1 Like

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Rennie303: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bacteriologist:

But...but ...but the Bible said if we ask anything in prayer he is able and just to do it for us.

But...but but the Bible said the prayer of the righteous availeth much. Does that mean that no righteous man has prayed? Lmao Christians and their circular reasoning. Smh

I'm just laughing at you... Yes the Bible said all that... The fact we can ask God whatever we want doesn't exactly mean "WHATEVER"
So if I ask God that you should die for no reason.. will God answer that?
Now we're supposed to ask in accordance to the will of God for our lives
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Rennie303: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Buliwyf:

Nonsense.
Everyday we see you guys performing miracles on TV. Though there is no evidence of it in real life. Now that it's time to show it to us in real life your god doesn't answer immediately anymore. Lol

He is a prayer answering God... All what is happening right now is just the signs of the end time... Mathew 24...Mind you.. It isn't a TV thing.... Go there and see for yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 / Felixomor,scarlet Or Purple / I'll Believe In Evolution Theory Only If Someone Can Explain This To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.