Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

My Jamb Result Without Any Expo - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo (66501 Views)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / My OND Result Without Any Expo / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by colestephan86: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
THEbaddest007:
i just checked my jamb result and I got 268 without any expo. I hate carrying expo.
I just need suggestions. which federal university would be very easy for me to get a first class.
insult is allowed.
Above average result,
Improve on your English by reading more books and less social media.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Adewale623(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
When some candidates scored over 300 marks, you are bragging with 268 as if u have the best result so far. Mtcheww
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Dr7Manhattan: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Roon9:
Hmmm....so those with better scores did expo??
So many jambites on nl... Nawa o! Person go just dey argue with him pikin mate shar.

If not for hustle I'd have left this space for y'all.
On the other thread someone said the BBQ guy took a break so he could prepare for jamb... Sure enough jamb is over and baba is back grin

Oshey na them
Methuselah nairaland.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by samydo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Please hw do i Check m'y score
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Promise47(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
nairalanduseles:
My brother find way leave naija
me na South Africa I dy go so
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by danot1030: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
As you come here expose yourself now if your village people come join hand with nairalanders village people come dey follow you up and down you will come back here come dey cry.

Learn to use hand to cover your yam when it shoots out of the soil for oversize, some people have better result than you without expo and they are not making fuse about it.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by perdollar(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
is either u r a chest beater or an aboki
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
Without any expo.. interesting

Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Omoluabi16(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
ABCthings:
Were you expected to cheat before? 'cause you sounded as if you did something super human.
He is indeed super human. How many people hated/ or hate expo now. Looking at the big picture, very detest sharp practices so long it benefits them. I think the lad should be encouraged.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by InansBobo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
kokakola:
MAT or MATH.?
Imagine what an Examination body is putting out to its customers. They don't pay attention to details, they're just there generating a so called "Revenue* for the Government.
rubbish talk..
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Omoluabi16(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
THEbaddest007:
i just checked my jamb result and I got 268 without any expo. I hate carrying expo.
I just need suggestions. which federal university would be very easy for me to get a first class.
insult is allowed.
You tried. I hope you do better in your post jamb.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by kecee99(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
THEbaddest007:
which federal university would be very easy for me to get a first class.
insult is allowed.
All this fresher's and there First class mentality ehh undecided I bet u just a year in the uni and you would be tired of school
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Emzy10(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
THEbaddest007:
insult is allowed.
Mr Man or Mrs Woman,calm down sho gbo? My jamb result even pass your own sef and i didn't come on Nairaland to make a show about it(You people should learn to keep some things about you Confidential/Secretive) It's looking as if the result has entered your head, just kindly remember that UTME is at your front and also pray for the University you applied for not to shock you. But wait, were you still asking for recommendations about a University? You didn't choose any during your Jamb registration? Lmao!
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by bluefilm: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
kecee99:
All this fresher's and there First class mentality undecided I bet u just a year in the uni and you would be tired of school

Haba!

Allow him to fantasize na.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by rashrockalabx(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Unicorola grin
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by bamac(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
presh247:
You are looking for attention I guess.

Were you expected to cheat before?

One of my students got 319 and was even angry cos he missed some questions.

You with 268 no go let us rest.

Secondly, didn't you fill your choice of university?

Why disturb the peace of nairaland?
Someone they obviously filled the form for, all he did was to sit for exam "without expo" ... You don't need to vex jare my boss.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by uvie66: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
ABCthings:
Were you expected to cheat before? 'cause you sounded as if you did something super human.
oh boy I weakooo.....So imagine you do expo now and you got 300, your family and friends will be happy for you saying my pikin no book well well, however, in your heart of heart when you sleep at night and reflect over your academic achievement it is only you and your God that know the result is fake because you cheated. It will live with you for the rest of life.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Stevyne: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
THEbaddest007:
insult is allowed.
Use the result enter Schl frist
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by BLESSICA: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Oluwaseunbandur:
Surely the op is a kid
very obvious hahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by uvie66: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Emzy10:
Mr Man or Mrs Woman,calm down sho gbo? My jamb result even pass your own sef and i didn't come on Nairaland to make a show about it(You people should learn to keep some things about you Confidential/Secretive) It's looking as if the result has entered your head, just kindly remember that UTME is at your front and also pray for the University you applied for not to shock you. But wait, were you still asking for recommendations about a University? You didn't choose any during your Jamb registration? Lmao!
Guy....it is confidential, do you know his name ?
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Hamnas(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
shocked no comment till i see the one you wrote with expo.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by bonnyhope: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
14 yrs old dude spotted
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by NairaMaster1(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
THEbaddest007:
insult is allowed.

So, those that scored 300 are with expos?
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by BeardGangJnr1(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
lebron7:
grin grin
U dey find wia to collect first class
Azin eeeenh
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by paix(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
ABCthings:
He believes every good result always comes from expo.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Emzy10(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
uvie66:
Guy....it is confidential, do you know his name ?
I'm not talking about his name, I meant the "result".
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Ajibade123(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
all this jambite sef... shebi you are having foolish confidence now choose a federal uni first and you will see that thousands of students had better scores
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Them still dey do expo. Asking for a friend?
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by AmeLonRo(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by CelestineNelson: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
ABCthings:
...He still a kid, even looking at what he wants to go and get in school first class...as if that is the primary reason for going to school
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Uniqueaccountant(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
THEbaddest007:
insult is allowed.
go to federal university minna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria / Please How Can I Get My Original GCE Certificate / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.