Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against (62492 Views)

How Did Real Madrid & Barcelona Perform After Ronaldo & Messi Left The Clubs? / Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by PropertyBuying(f): 12:15am On Mar 21, 2020
Goldenheart:
grin
Seville don collect well well from these football demons...
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by FKMagazine(m): 12:15am On Mar 21, 2020
Ravenna:
If you need to stop an asteroid, you call Superman.
If you need to solve a mystery, you call Batman.
If you need to end a war, you call Wonder Woman.
But if you need to win a soccer match you call Ronaldo.

Simply a fact, everyone knows about this

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Abdulpro1(m): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2020
spayor:
now I see why you never graduated....so Messi get longer carrier more than Ronaldo?...wow
Wow, nairaland! Its quite obvious wen u see a kid's comments and until nairaland creates anoda forum for kids, we are gonna be plagued by comments like dis, see d way d nigga burst out u will think he knows sh!t about me, anyways, go work on ur grammar, its disturbing

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by moyosore32: 12:55am On Mar 21, 2020
especially when the club needs a penalty and or tapin goal
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by moyosore32: 12:58am On Mar 21, 2020
there's only one GOAT, however the other guy is very a great and wonderful scorer too
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 21, 2020
cr7lomo:

Messi should go look for his own saviour... Una go soon start to de blame higuain grin
Eder is Cristiano career SAVIOUR!!!

Stop the Cristiano overhype already!!!
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by maestroferddi: 1:09am On Mar 21, 2020
Abdulpro1:

Whatever rocks our boats bro, i wnt prolong this argument about already made men, peace undecided
You better not.

Next time, stick to what you know.

BTW: discussing football should be nothing beyond a pastime.
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by moyosore32: 1:22am On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=FLYFIRE post=87618285]The accolades continues for the GOAT:

Felipe Melo has revealed that Brazil used to tactically kick out at Lionel Messi to disturb the Argentina star's rhythm as it was the only way they knew how to stop a player so "incredible".

"When Brazil played against him we used to say 'we have to kick him once each, we have to rotate'.

"If we didn't, it was too difficult to mark him. We didn't want to break him, just to cut his rhythm and to disturb him - it was tactical."

He added: "Messi is incredible, more so than Cristiano Ronaldo.

"Cristiano can score five goals for you, but Messi can score those five and then make his team-mates score 5goals too.
I loved that part where u said Messix can score all 5goals for his team and also help his team to score 5goals too, the other guy lurks arnd d goal post area just to pounce on tap ins and penalty goals, he would get mad if his other team mates scores a goal self, even if the goal is an important one

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by temmienewells(m): 1:22am On Mar 21, 2020
Messi scored 37 against Sevilla, Ronaldo scored 27.
dietsono:
Rinaldo scored 7 goals against Borrusia Dortmund while Messi scored just 1
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by bewla(m): 3:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Thugnificent:
Messi is simply the GOAT
What kind of discussion is this how many times each player as face the club they scored should be included that's when u no who is the best

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by bewla(m): 3:25am On Mar 21, 2020
Thugnificent:
Messi is simply the GOAT
What kind of discussion is this how many times each player as face the club they scored should be included that's when u no who is th
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by saintugo01(m): 4:50am On Mar 21, 2020
SolidLight:

Those 4 clubs were winning those trophies before Ronaldo came and are still winning without him. Let him go to Everton and win trophy first

Take nothing from Ronaldo. At least he has even moved to other clubs and did well. Let Messi too move to another club and win, then let's start another conversation there.

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by saintugo01(m): 5:07am On Mar 21, 2020
engrchykae:
I be Barca supporter oh,not Argentina national team fan.
As if your pretty face cr7 have played a world cup final

Who has won a major trophy with their senior national team again?
Yeah, I thought so too - Ronaldo, if course.

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by saintugo01(m): 5:10am On Mar 21, 2020
engrchykae:
if it's easy to play the world cup final,why wasn't your pretty face cr7 in the final?

If it's easy to win with the national team, why hasn't Froddo win any senior major tournament with Argentina?

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by saintugo01(m): 5:16am On Mar 21, 2020
arewa001:
All I'm intrested in is that both players have scored more goals against Man u, than Chelsea.
Messi- man u 4, Chelsea 2.
Ronaldo- man u 2, Chelsea 1.
Later they will be saying shit about Chelsea. Basketchester

I understand the pain bro - Chelsea have suffered three humiliating defeats at the hands of Manchester United this season alone, hence the beef. Sorry.
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by martowskin1(m): 5:35am On Mar 21, 2020
cr7lomo:

That can't b correct...I can remember Ronaldo scoring twice against arsenal in a league game at Highbury... 04/05 that match ended 4.2 and I can also remember him scoring twice at the Emirates in a 3.1 win in the semi final CL

U are right, but still messi have better stat with English team compare to ronaldo who spent years in England

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Farki: 6:05am On Mar 21, 2020
Jakus240:
I stand with CR7. Any objection?

None taken, carry on sir grin.

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by kingjrofficial(m): 6:17am On Mar 21, 2020
Bilabong:

If u need to lift a trophy u call Messi
if u need to lift UCL 3times a row, call Ronaldo cool

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by olamakinde(m): 7:25am On Mar 21, 2020
free2ryhme:

In my honest opinion the man who played for 4 clubs and won 4 major league trophies with them is better than the man who played with only one
I agree wit u

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by cr7lomo: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2020
martowskin1:

U are right, but still messi have better stat with English team compare to ronaldo who spent years in England

I don't know the way u guys even think .... U guys keep on screaming that he scored goals against EPL teams ... Now scoring in the CL with Barcelona is different from scoring in league games for another club... What of if he joined man city or Chelsea or man u ... Do u think he wud still score those number of goals .... That analogy u guys use is the dumbest analogy in the history of analogy ... When Torres was in Liverpool , he scored alot of English teams as well, but when he joined chelsea( a different team) did he still score lots of English teams??

Changing clubs affects lots of players ... When Kaka was in Milan, he scored lots of Spanish teams , but when he joined Madrid , story changed, so as greizmann , morata , shevchenko, Di Maria, higuain, crespo, Sanchez, falcao ...I can go on and on... These mentioned players disappointed when they left their previous clubs to join a new one ...

People keep on saying Messi fans are the dumbest in the world and u guys keep on proving it... Look at a dumb Messi fan saying that dead eder is Ronaldos saviour... It's like saying Di Maria was messis saviour in winning the Olympics... Now talking about penalties... Wasn't it the two penalties that he scored against Nigeria that gave him the junior world cup?? But u Messi fans are so hypocritical ...I never c
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by olamidedivotee(f): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2020
dietsono:
Messi score 6 goals against Man city while Ronaldo score none despite playing in the same league for years
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Dayodragon: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2020
eni4real:
Eder is Cristiano career SAVIOUR!!!

Stop the Cristiano overhype already!!!

You must be a stupid person.. how did Portugal reach finals?? who was d 2nd highest goal scorer and assist in the tournament.. just like UEFA nations cup Ronaldo netted hattrick in semi but didn't score in finals, it means d goal scorer was the saviour? Because he plays alone.. Get a life slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Dayodragon: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2020
olamidedivotee:

Messi score 6 goals against Man city while Ronaldo score none despite playing in the same league for years

shut up.. don't You see
Juventus 10 goals
Bayern 9 goals
Dortmund 7 goals.. did Ronaldo play in those before he did that?? mind you those teams are top 1 and 2 of their league.. They have no rival..
You can only boost of dead arsenal Messi netted 6 goals against

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by martowskin1(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2020
dietsono:

Cr7lomo

This was the argument, b4 u jump into a discussion, do well to look at the initial point of discussion b4 running in next time

U kept shouting changing club, changing club. Messi was brought up from baca academy, he grew up in the system like xavi and inesta. And we know baca hardly let such players go, they make them happy what ever way possible.

Cr7 left man u for Madrid, we know Madrid is the dream of mostly players, he left Madrid to juve because he started having problems with club management, he do have reasons for leaving,... Messi have none yet.

And that is not what we are even arguing, is a dumb cr7 fan counting goals I had to point to him where messi even score more despite Rinaldo playing in that league and u jumped in without knowing the point of discussion.... Who is now dumb
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Kingkezie: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2020
free2ryhme:

Animals shout on social media undecided

ZOMBIE DO NOT KNOW WHATS WRITING AND SHOUTING........ PATHETIC ASF
YOU SHOULD REALLY BE SORRY FOR YOURSELF.........ZOMBIE
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Dayodragon: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2020
cr7lomo:

I don't know the way u guys even think .... U guys keep on screaming that he scored goals against EPL teams ... Now scoring in the CL with Barcelona is different from scoring in league games for another club... What of if he joined man city or Chelsea or man u ... Do u think he wud still score those number of goals .... That analogy u guys use is the dumbest analogy in the history of analogy ... When Torres was in Liverpool , he scored alot of English teams as well, but when he joined chelsea( a different team) did he still score lots of English teams??

Changing clubs affects lots of players ... When Kaka was in Milan, he scored lots of Spanish teams , but when he joined Madrid , story changed, so as greizmann , morata , shevchenko, Di Maria, higuain, crespo, Sanchez, falcao ...I can go on and on... These mentioned players disappointed when they left their previous clubs to join a new one ...

People keep on saying Messi fans are the dumbest in the world and u guys keep on proving it... Look at a dumb Messi fan saying that dead eder is Ronaldos saviour... It's like saying Di Maria was messis saviour in winning the Olympics... Now talking about penalties... Wasn't it the two penalties that he scored against Nigeria that gave him the junior world cup?? But u Messi fans are so hypocritical ...I never c

thank you.

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by moyosore32: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=cr7lomo post=87627858]

starting with ur name, its obvious ur Lord penaldo initiate, Penaldo boys are always like this, all these other guys u mentioned are great guys for real buh when they changed club they had issue scoring goals like they used to, now Penaldo was very lucky to have played with Man U who were an already made team, then onto Madrid who were obviously d most successful team in Europe, and then onto Juventus with an already made team too again, guess what the next challenge is going to be Celtic or Ajax, all these teams are doing well with or without Ronaldo, now think about this, Once barca lose a game pple will rant bout how Messix had a bad game, same as Argentina too, buh Ronaldo was on d sideline ranting while Eder was out there on the pitch trying all his might to win an international trophy for his beloved country which Penaldo eventually benefitted from
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by cr7lomo: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2020
martowskin1:

Cr7lomo

This was the argument, b4 u jump into a discussion, do well to look at the initial point of discussion b4 running in next time

U kept shouting changing club, changing club. Messi was brought up from baca academy, he grew up in the system like xavi and inesta. And we know baca hardly let such players go, they make them happy what ever way possible.

Cr7 left man u for Madrid, we know Madrid is the dream of mostly players, he left Madrid to juve because he started having problems with club management, he do have reasons for leaving,... Messi have none yet.

And that is not what we are even arguing, is a dumb cr7 fan counting goals I had to point to him where messi even score more despite Rinaldo playing in that league and u jumped in without knowing the point of discussion.... Who is now dumb

All u mentioned is still inconsequential... U can't qualify a player as ' will do well' because he scored goals against some teams from a particular league in a continental competition.. joining that same league will mean joining a different team entirely, he scored those goals most probably cos he plays for one of the greatest teams in Europe ... No English team has achieved what Barca has achieved in the past 15 yrs ( messis whole career) joining a different team and league can limit ur chances of scoring lots of goals due to teams tactics... Do u think Messi will score lots of goals if he was a juve player or atletico player , even a man u player...the answer is no , due to those teams tactical play ... Will he score lots of goals if he was in man city or Bayern , probably yes... Check out messis goal ratio against English teams b4 Ronaldo joined real Madrid... It was very poor.. now do u know despite Ronaldo debuting in the CL 2 yrs b4 Messi , Messi scored a CL goal first b4 Ronaldo ... But Ronaldo surpassed him cos he joined a high scoring side ... lots Goals can't b guaranteed in a low scoring team ..
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by martowskin1(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2020
cr7lomo:

All u mentioned is still inconsequential... U can't qualify a player as ' will do well' because he scored goals against some teams from a particular league in a continental competition.. joining that same league will mean joining a different team entirely, he scored those goals most probably cos he plays for one of the greatest teams in Europe ... No English team has achieved what Barca has achieved in the past 15 yrs ( messis whole career) joining a different team and league can limit ur chances of scoring lots of goals due to teams tactics... Do u think Messi will score lots of goals if he was a juve player or atletico player , even a man u player...the answer is no , due to those teams tactical play ... Will he score lots of goals if he was in man city or Bayern , probably yes... Check out messis goal ratio against English teams b4 Ronaldo joined real Madrid... It was very poor.. now do u know despite Ronaldo debuting in the CL 2 yrs b4 Messi , Messi scored a CL goal first b4 Ronaldo ... But Ronaldo surpassed him cos he joined a high scoring side ... lots Goals can't b guaranteed in a low scoring team ..

That is not the point of debate... U can move else where
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by cr7lomo: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=moyosore32 post=87629632][/quote]

It's certain that u don't reason properly... U keep on saying Ronaldo joined big teams, like as if Messi started his career with Valencia.. was Barca no a big team when he joined... Madrid was struggling when Ronaldo joined ... They had not seen quarter finals in 6yrs prior to Ronaldo joining... In his 9 seasons, he played 8 straight semi finals , he left and Madrid returned bk to status quo... Was Portugal a power house in Europe b4 Ronaldo?? Ronaldo has failed to mk semi finals in international tournaments 4 times in 10 attempts.. including the world cup , Euros... B4 then , Portugal had only made 2 semi final appearances in their history( never a final)... B4 Ronaldo, Portugal had only 3 WC appearances ... Since Ronaldo joined they have appeared in every tournament... Winning twice... Portugal has always been average...Ronaldo stepped that team up
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Macgabe(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2020
free2ryhme:

How many clubs did he play for undecided

I respect Ronaldo so much as a goal machine. He deserved all the accolades he has won and even more for giving us so much to enjoy in the wonderful sport of football.

But, you can't judge Jessi because he played for only one club. Sir Alex Ferguson is regarded as one of the greatest coach but if I may ask, how many clubs does he coach to attain that feat? Should we say that Guardiola is better and has achieved more than Fergie?

The fact that CR7 played for more clubs and won trophies with them is wonderful but you can not discredit messi on that premise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chelsea & Man City Fans Brawl In Shameful Scenes Before Final (Graphic Photos) / "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) / Nneka Ede Buys Lusitano Ginasio Football Clube For An Undisclosed Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.