Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely (29015 Views)

BREAKING NECO Suspends Ongoing Examination Indefinitely What Students Are To Do / NECO Postpones Examination Indefinitely / OAU Suspends Professor Richard Akindele Indefinitely Over Sex For Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Some unserious waec students be like

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Magnumproperty: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bad market
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Giditrendz: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Wow
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Cardozoo: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Time for intelligent students to study more.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Basilpearck(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is what I have been expecting from the FG since, it's coming late Sha bt thank it's has been suspended indefinitely,
My question for now is..
Since we the World is shutting down places of worships and gathering of larger Crowd, so what happened to the market places because the government of Nigeria has and will never make provisions for it's Citizens instead it's their pockets...
##Basil Pearck###
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
Society has to find a way to live with this virus. Cos I don't see it going away any time soon. Sadly
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Aturitoroman: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Na wa
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by LordAzubuike(f): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
OChimex:
To be honest, I see no reason why Nigeria is seriously shutting everything down.

I repeat, they should dare not shut the economic activities down and tell people to stay indoors.

The best thing to do now is to close boarders, and stop flights from high risk countries.

This virus is said to be just with people who flew into the country. It hasn't spread to those living in the country.

So the govt should thread with caution so as to not cripple economic activities and bring a total collapse of the economy.

In this country, over 90 percent of Nigerians don't even have enough to eat for the day not to talk of surviving on savings if the govt dare to tell everybody to stay indoors..

Someone with sense.. thumbs up. The virus is being overhyped in Nigeria. Suddenly they are shutting down everything here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by palatable01(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is a welcome idea...good decision by the board.
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Etinosa1234: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
jericco1:
I expected it. JAMB next
jamb wey dem dey write this week...

Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by ybalogs(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
This Corona has really changed the face of things
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Elvis2kay: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
angry
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Basilpearck(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
WebmasterMind:
This is bad Time To All

Join NairaLEARN To Learn and Earn Online
Pls how
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by BlackboiNero(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
OChimex:
To be honest, I see no reason why Nigeria is seriously shutting everything down.

I repeat, they should dare not shut the economic activities down and tell people to stay indoors.

The best thing to do now is to close boarders, and stop flights from high risk countries.

This virus is said to be just with people who flew into the country. It hasn't spread to those living in the country.

So the govt should thread with caution so as to not cripple economic activities and bring a total collapse of the economy.

In this country, over 90 percent of Nigerians don't even have enough to eat for the day not to talk of surviving on savings if the govt dare to tell everybody to stay indoors..

One local case was confirmed yesterday na. The man didn't leave the country. I don't just know how what is coming will be handled o
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by jericco1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Etinosa1234:
jamb wey dem dey write this week...

Doesn't matter, it can still be suspended pending when things get better
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sad.
Corona just dey reset world activity format
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by oluwatosink: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=OChimex post=87616969]To be honest, I see no reason why Nigeria is seriously shutting everything down.

[/quote
The government does not care.. Shutting everything down now. when they should have ban travellers from abroad.
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Kiaka8: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
Cherrybae:
Very good moves. I so much love the way Buhari is tackling this corona virus.
Slow and steady.

Igbos will not like this cos they already arranged for expo and now they are disappointed.

Empty brain foolish Igbos
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by CSTR2: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Someone with sense.. thumbs up. The virus is being overhyped in Nigeria. Suddenly they are shutting down everything here and there.
Italy was like you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Kiaka8: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
post=87616998:
Desperate times.

A very Important Question about Coronavirus: Will Covid-19 be considered a pandemic in two years from now?

Answer : That depends on us.
Please, if you have a cough and/or a fever, stay at home and stay away from others.
You probably have a cold, but if you’re a minimally symptomatic carrier, you can do your part by making sure your particular Covid-19 ends at you and doesn’t get passed on to another person.
We pray that will never be anyone's portion.

This is the time for us all to come together as a nation.
We must unite as one to overcome this virus.
We can all start by CLEANLINESS,
Washing our hands, and keeping our immediate environment clean and safe.

More ways to keep your self and family safe below........
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Makavelli25: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mannabqgrills where you go before
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Chatflick(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
sthecy:
Good мєαѕυяєѕ ��
Press down and shaking over...
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by YoungOA(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Speechless
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Some jambites who didn't write waec be like

You're wrong!
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You're wrong!
so how Dem go dey?
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by OChimex: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Truth be told, Nigeria politicians are the most stupid I have ever seen. They have zero common sense and very low IQ...

They want to adopt a problem solving technique from the Western world forgetting they are totally different worlds

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by PrinceKenne(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Omo!!! which kind 2020 be this? This is just 2¹/² months Where does the peace lye again in all the nations of the world? Canada my dreamland is not even safe at the moment, How I wish the next month could be December, 2020 A situation whereby siblings can't even handshake each other. God please heal the land and restore the peace in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Hey you're back
Where have you been smiley

All of us @[color=#006600][/color] have been doing good, great and fine sis. kiss kiss kiss
Good to hear from you.
Thanks for the heads up.
We moving from glory to glory.
Good news everywhere personally for us......and you too!
More Better days ahead.

May God continue to keep you and your family safe and sound at this time.
It will end in praise.
God gat us all.

On a lighter mood....... cheesy

3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Kiaka8: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
post=87617706:

All of us @[color=#006600][/color] have been doing good, great and fine sis. kiss kiss kiss
Good to hear from you.
Thanks for the heads up.
We moving from glory to glory.
Good news everywhere personally for us......and you too!
More Better days ahead.

May God continue to keep you and your family safe and sound at this time.
It will end in praise.
God gat us all.

On a lighter mood....... cheesy
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme / Finally Sign Out From My 4years Course Turn six / Top 15 Most Competitive Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.