Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched (1044 Views)

What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by SwagPower: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
There are times you watch a movie and you feeli like you've completely wasted 2-3hes of your life..
for my list of worst movies..
Top of the pile is :

1. 2001: A space Odyssey..

You'll Prolly want to pluck your eyes out after watching the end of this movie..And lest I forget there is a scene where the main actor just floats around in space for like 15min..Yes the showed every second of it..

2. No country for old men..

quite a catchy title ..Infact this movie will set you up thinking what a great ending it's gonna give..Then just wen you whetting ur appetite to get that juicy climax..The movies goes KaBOOM..Lead character is killed..Villain goes unscathe..then to make matters worse the movie ends in the middle of a conversation..Like WTF..

Feel free to expand this list..
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by Humanoid01(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Cupid (2020).

Amateur actors and an insensible storyline. Compared to other Hollywood movies that make fictions appear so real, this one has all shades of fake. I'd advise anyone planning to watch that movie not to waste their data and time Lol.
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by Djicemob: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
SwagPower:
There are times you watch a movie and you feeli like you've completely wasted 2-3hes of your life..
Top of the pile is :

You'll Prolly want to pluck your eyes out after watching the end of this movie..And lest I forget there is a scene where the main actor just floats around in space for like 15min..Yes the showed every second of it..

quite a catchy title ..Infact this movie will set you up thinking what a great ending it's gonna give..Then just wen you whetting ur appetite to get that juicy climax..The movies goes KaBOOM..Lead character is killed..Villain goes unscathe..then to make matters worse the movie ends in the middle of a conversation..Like WTF..

I swear 'no country for old men' vex me

The villain won,like wtf writes such movies?
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by oz4real83(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
I was captivated by the title " Alllan Quartermain" when I saw it. I thought the "film" will be as good as the book but I was disappointed. All the characters were trash. The person who played Umslopogaas is a big clown. They should better change the title to "gathering of clowns".
Another nonsense film is the new lion king. I prefer the old one. I couldn't even watch up to 20 minutes of the new one.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
SwagPower:
Top of the pile is :

really?! i thought "no country for old men" was a great movie

Djicemob:

not all movies should be about villains losing as we all know that, in real life, many villains etc get away with murder etc

mine is THE JOKER i just thought it was a overhyped boring story.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by SwagPower: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Djicemob:

Imagine the way they killed off the protagonist..it was so sudden and was done off set...We jst saw him dead..You could hardly even deduce who actually killed him....
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by SwagPower: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
oz4real83:
I was captivated by the title " Alllan Quartermain" when I saw it. I thought the "film" will be as good as the book but I was disappointed. All the characters were trash. The person who played Umslopogaas is a big clown. They should better change the title to "gathering of clowns".
Another nonsense film is the new lion king. I prefer the old one. I couldn't even watch up to 20 minutes of the new one.
The new lion king was grossly over rated!..
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by SwagPower: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

really?! i thought "no country for old men" was a great movie

not all movies should be about villains losing as we all know that, in real life, many villains etc get away with murder etc

mine is THE JOKER i just thought it was a overhyped boring story.
I get your point..But what were they thinking not showing us how the protagonist died..And why did he have to die in such a manner..There was this convo the protagonist had with the villain..It felt like there will be a meet up ..like face to face and shii..Them the next scene the protagonist is laying dead in a motel .

Yea The Joker was kinda bland but it had an epic ending..
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
SwagPower:

I get your point..But what were they thinking not showing us how the protagonist died..And why did he have to die in such a manner..There was this convo the protagonist had with the villain..It felt like there will be a meet up ..like face to face and shii..Them the next scene the protagonist is laying dead in a motel .

Yea The Joker was kinda bland but it had an epic ending..
SwagPower:

Imagine the way they killed off the protagonist..it was so sudden and was done off set...We jst saw him dead..You could hardly even deduce who actually killed him....

the movie is about luck/faith and is not about the thief who stole the money and try to get away with it (he died like any thief would/should) NOR the villain seeking to retrieve the money of his employers (he was lucky like one his coin toss)... its about the sherif and the time that has changed (aka new reality of the world).... thus the title "no country for OLD MEN" the old men is the sherif who dont understand this immoral world and thats what is explained at the end through his dreams.

IMHO that was such a great movie.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by Ejike07: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
London has fallen
same storyline, different title. Imagine talking viewers around and around close to what happened in " olimpus has fallen" only this time in another locale. this movie appear to make fools out of viewers.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by SwagPower: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ejike07:
London has fallen
same storyline, different title. Imagine talking viewers around and around close to what happened in " olimpus has fallen" only this time in another locale. this movie appear to make fools out of viewers.
Lol..I enjoyed both movies..Though Olympus has fallen was way better..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by IamMichael(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2020
Avengers: Endgame!!!

A total borefest. Had to watch it cuz I've already been following the MCU. Even the so called Thanos fight against the Big 3 was meeeeh!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by bmdmixer: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
frozen 2 slept half way n deleted it wen i was done
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by SwagPower: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
bmdmixer:
frozen 2 slept half way n deleted it wen i was done
lol..still haven't brought my self to watch frozen 1..Still have it on my PC.. Somehow I think I'm going to be disappointed...
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by bmdmixer: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
SwagPower:

lol..still haven't brought my self to watch frozen 1..Still have it on my PC.. Somehow I think I'm going to be disappointed...
u will bro story no even make sense
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by phr0nesis(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
SwagPower:
Top of the pile is :

'No country for old men' is the definition of absolute rubbish. Very useless movie and to think it was nominated for 'best picture' at the Oscars
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched by Alao046(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
1. Joker. After watching this movie, I was just looking like a dummy. Like is this the joker I have been seen online or the movie still remain. The rubbish movie went ahead to win a Oscar. I then lost hope on Oscar awards. Totally rubbish.
2. Money heist. The movie is just too childish, stopped at s01e04. Only the professor and Berlin were professionals, the rest of the robbers are foolish and childish.
I knew the movie was going to be so when I saw too many women in the cast, still decided to try it bcus of my friends, and my guess was right.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Watch World Dumbest? / How To Become A Noolywood Star Today With Easy Connection / Watch Tv Free On Your Pc Or Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.